Chapter 10

Huang Zhixing was ordered to inquire about the marriage between the Liu family and the Jiang family. He did not find out when the marriage was settled, but first inquired that the two families had a big quarrel over the medicine field.

Killing two birds with one stone, he immediately went to report to Ning Muyan.

"But anyone who understands can see that the Liu family is bullying others, but because of their status as local snakes, ordinary villagers have to swallow their anger."

Ning Muyan frowned slightly: "How dare a small family of the Liu family do this."

Huang Zhixing was careful Said: "In the countryside, snakes and rats report to the group, and poor people can only suffer from being dumb. When the villain went to inquire today, he heard that Dr. Jiang and Dr. Jiang were very sad. They must be depressed because of this injustice. Master How do you want to deal with the Liu family? The villain just obeys orders."

Ning Muyan's eyes were gloomy, and if he came forward in person and rashly took care of such miscellaneous things, it would cause people to criticize. He thought for a while: "I heard you said two days ago that the Liu family has a son who works in the outer courtyard of the mansion

. You send someone to call him quickly."

Let's do it."

...

"It's really stupid, since it's nothing more than letting the mules ruin the Jiang family's medicine field, it's so stupid to leave traces! It's unimaginable to make someone steal it, and let it be robbed , and left evidence that you can find the family, why are you so embarrassed to leave a signpost!" After the

Jiang family and his party left, Liu Jin closed the door and reprimanded Liu Wu all morning: "If the village chief didn't help Speaking, the father and son of the Jiang family brought a group of villagers to make trouble, I'm afraid it won't end well."

He scolded Liu Wu in circles in the room with his hands behind his back, but it wasn't a weirdo who ruined other people's fields, it was just angry Liu Wu Si's brain didn't know how to be flexible, so he cursed and said: "You are nothing better than your elder brother, a father born to raise such a thing as you somehow."

It's all right for my own father to keep his brother in the same sentence, but he compares him with him over and over again. Liu Wu has long been angry in his heart, and today he can't hold back anymore and he talks back to his father:

"Brother is good in everything. I'm not as good as elder brother! Today the Jiang family dared to come here to find trouble because I didn't teach him a lesson and let him come to the door, so I'll go and deal with the father and son!" After finishing

speaking, before Liu Jin could speak , Liu Wu stalked his neck and ran out, but unfortunately he couldn't get out of the gate, and was stopped on the spot by a coercive roar: "Where do you want to go, you don't think you caused enough trouble, do you! "

Liu Jin heard the familiar voice and knew that the boss was back, but before he had time to be happy, he couldn't help but thumped when he heard the angry voice of the boss. He didn't go out, but the boss brought the fifth child back.

"What's the matter? Today is not the day when the mansion can take a break and go home." The eldest of the

Liu family is actually not as tall as Liu Wu, but his aura immediately suppressed Liu Wu: "This is terrible. I'm going to ask Lao Wu what good things he has done!"

"What, what do you say?"

Liu Jin didn't understand, so although there was a little trouble, it was just a trivial matter in the village, how could it cause trouble? to the boss.

The boss of the Liu family was so angry that he stared at Liu Wu who was aggressive before, but now he was reprimanded by him for a few words and dared not look up at Liu Wu. It took him a while to calm down, and he said slowly.

He was working hard in the mansion. He heard that the young master went to Lukou Village to inspect the accounts in the past two days. He asked someone to bring a message to the family early in the morning to flatter the young master. He wanted to ask his acquaintances if his father had brought any messages, but he was first called to the Zhuangzi by the young man who accompanied the young master, saying that the young master wanted to see him.

Yuan was still full of joy, thinking that maybe the eldest young master came to Lukou Village, his father had done his best to be a landlord, and the young master asked him to go there this time, he might be praised, but who knew it would be bad luck.

When he got the news in the morning, he galloped over happily on his horse, but when he entered Zhuangzi, he was left standing in the courtyard for nearly two hours. Standing still, his calves were sore and numb. He knew right away what to do in the mansion. This is a crime, the master will show you off again!

It doesn't matter if he is punished, if an old man can't stand it for a while, the thing that makes him feel like a pain is that he doesn't know what he has done to be punished by the young master.

He was terrified in his heart, and he had to know that Ning Muyan was in a hurry to and fro in the house, and he would never do things like managing servants.

After standing there like frying oil for a few hours, he was called in. Seeing Ning Muyan, he didn't dare to show his anger, but knelt tightly on the ground. Ning Muyan only said: "Go back and see you Daddy and your fifth younger brother?"

Liu Da couldn't find Bei, but he didn't dare to ask any more questions, so he went out tremblingly, and when he saw Huang Zhixing, he begged and asked: "Young master seems to be furious, I'm waiting to do chores in the outer court. I don't have many chances to see my master, I really can't guess what my master means, Huang Zhuangtou is shrewd, but he knows what's wrong with a villain to offend the young master?" The

same Lukou Village, both of them He was working for the Ning Mansion, but Huang Zhixing sold him a favor and said, "Do you recognize Brother Liu from the Jiang family in the village?"

"Yes, that herbal doctor?"

"There is a brother in the Jiang family. The reason, the young master, seems to be very important."

After Huang Zhixing finished his words, Liu Da had some understanding in his heart, so he didn't continue to ask, but thanked Huang Zhixing again and again, and when he came back and asked a long-term worker, he understood everything. .

"You are really promising. It's fine if you like the younger brother of Dr. Jiang's family. It's not wrong to come to propose marriage politely. Even if he refuses, outsiders know that he is very popular, but he is not good at it." I promised you to let the animals trample on other people's medicine fields, how can I not kill you!"

Thinking of the humiliation he suffered today and the days to come, he raised his foot and kicked Liu Wu.

Although Liu Jin loves the eldest son, it can be seen that the eldest son is beating the fifth son like this, but he still stepped forward to hold him back and said: "Your younger brother is just angry for doing this, but the Jiang family is a small family, and our family thinks it is his blessing, but still Pretentiously refusing to propose a marriage is not intentional to make our family lose face, the fifth child is a bit reckless in doing things, but it is also for the sake of the family."

"For the sake of the family!" Liu Daqi's nostrils smoked: "Then Brother Po is not insane I don't know , don't let the gods not want it, maybe you need a toad!"

"What are you talking about!"

Liu Da said bluntly: "The elder brother is the one that the young master likes, and you still want to go with him? " If he robs, it's fine if he overestimates himself, and he did such a stupid thing, and he wants to drag me to death if he hurts himself!"

Liu Jin stared: "What are you talking about?"

"Otherwise, father thought I would be in Ningfu Waiting here to be called back by the young master? Before I came back, I had stood there tremblingly in Cuanyuzhuang for almost two hours! If it wasn't for lunch, I might have just stood there and stood there for no reason!

" Ouch, God, what a crime this is!" Liu Jinyuan felt sorry for Liu Wu, but now that he learned about this, he wished he could kick Liu Wu's lump to death: "Success is not enough to fail!"

Liu Wu didn't expect that he would cause such a disaster. He often heard his elder brother say how big the Ning Mansion is, with great power and great power. Now that he has committed a big event and offended the son of the Ning Mansion, it's not just the disaster that implicated him Brother, I'm afraid their family is also in danger.

"Brother, brother, what should we do now?" He didn't care about anything else, and climbed up in front of Liu Da: "I don't know that Brother Po is leaning on Young Master Ning behind his back. Even if I'm as brave as I am, I wouldn't dare."

"What else can I do, pack up and go to Jiang's house to apologize!"

Bai Po worked in the field all morning, and Jiang Zichun and he tidied up all the three ruined medicine fields Go back, and when the herbs are collected, it is already noon.

After the rain, the sun became hot, Bai Po was making lunch in the stove, and Jiang Zichun was drying the broken branches and leaves he had picked up in a dustpan, and was evenly gathering the herbs. When he looked up, he saw the Liu family and his son carrying them together come over.

However, the leader turned out to be the boss of the Liu family who was rarely seen in the village.

Jiang Zichun put down the herbs in his hands, thinking that the Liu family was here to make trouble, but he turned cold and saw Liu Da apologized and said: "Doctor Jiang, I heard that my younger brother did something stupid when I came back, and now I am pulling people to come to apologize to you." I'm really sorry ."

Bai Po came out of the kitchen when he heard the commotion, and saw that the Liu family father and son had changed from being unreasonable in the morning to being very polite and respectful. What are you doing?

The gate of the courtyard was not closed, because Jiang Zichun didn't want to invite anyone in, so the Liu family members came in by themselves, not slapping the smiling face. Jiang Zichun said, "What do you mean, Mr. Liu? Didn't Master Liu and your fifth younger brother say that they misunderstood and refused?" Why don't you admit it."

"This kid did something wrong for fear of being punished, so he kept it secret and refused to admit it, and my father didn't know about it." Liu Dao: "I happened to be back, and I asked my father carefully when I heard about it. I just found out."

After saying that, Liu Da pulled Liu Wu forward, and sternly reprimanded: "You did something stupid, and you still haven't apologized to Dr. Jiang!"

Liu Wu timidly bowed his head in front of Jiang Zichun: " I'm sorry. Doctor Jiang, I am reckless, and I will definitely never do such stupid things in the future."

"Is that how you apologized?!"

Liu said loudly, kicked over and knelt down in front of Jiang Zichun with a bang, startling people: "I'm sorry, Doctor Jiang, I'll let you beat me, if you If you don't comfort me, I will kneel and die here."

This person is dying, and he is very different from the morning with his head held high. Jiang Zichun has a deep understanding of the capriciousness of the Liu family these few days. Liu Da took advantage of the gap and quickly handed over a money bag: "I know that it is not easy for Dr. Jiang to grow medicinal herbs

, so the money is used as compensation. I hope that Dr. Jiang will not remember the fault of a villain."

Those who lose money should take the money, but Bai Ke, who was listening in the kitchen, didn't intend to just lose money, if he committed a crime, he would just lose money.

Bai Po strolled out: "Although our Jiang family has no power, we are not willing to be bullied. Since Big Brother Liu sincerely brought people to apologize, let Fifth Brother Liu clarify in the village whose fault it is. In order not to get confused, everyone said that our Jiang family intends to extort money from people! It is much more honest than kneeling here to force my father!"

Liu Jin didn't want to do it when he heard this, and went to clarify it. Tell the folks that the Liu family is bullying others, so they wanted to open their mouths to talk, but Liu Da stopped him by pulling his sleeves, and smiled with Bai Po: "Brother Po is right. The villagers all know that it is not the Jiang family's fault, so how good is this?"

Bai Po's eyebrows moved slightly: "This is the best." The

Liu family lost money and apologized several times one after another. Liu Wu still beat and kicked again and again.

Bai Po didn't follow them to see if they had clarified with the villagers. If the explanation was clear, even if they didn't ask, some villagers would tell them.

"This Liu Da really deserves to be working in the scholar's mansion, he is much more reasonable than his father and younger brother."

Standing in the yard, Jiang Zichun looked at the retreating figures of the Liu family, and murmured.

Bai Po thought this was weird at first, but his eyes lit up when he heard his father muttering.

"Father, let's go in and have dinner. I'll go to Zanyuzhuang in the afternoon. The patients who were seen before should go for a follow-up visit."