Chapter 6

There are not many people in the village at this point, Bai Po turned his head and saw a man in enamel-colored cross-collar brocade standing behind him.

Xu Shi came to the countryside and didn't wear many bead ornaments, but even a person with a light car and a light car is deliberately low-key, but he is outstanding when driving in this countryside.

When Bai Po saw the person with a face like a crown jade, he didn't bring any entourage. He was surprised why he was here, but also a little guilty. He simply looked blank and ignorant, as if the person in front of him was just asking for directions: "Lang Who are you looking for?"

Ning Muyan lightly raised his thin eyes, stared at the innocent little brother with wide eyes in front of him for a moment, and said, "Don't you recognize me when you put on clothes?"

Bai Kai opened his eyes , opened his mouth slightly.

"?!"

In broad daylight, the world is bright and clear, can this be said?

Ning Muyan said in a nonchalant manner: "It seems that's not the case." Since the

other party has said so, Bai Po couldn't continue to pretend, and changed into a slightly imposing tone of not admiring the powerful: "If the gentleman is doing it for There is really no need to come to me because of the previous incident."

"Why?"

Bai Po said nonsense solemnly: "Because I have already planned to forget about this unfortunate incident, and somehow want to have nothing to do with Master Ning again. I have nothing to do with it ."

Ning Muyan frowned: "Do you really hate me that much?" Hearing

this slightly resentful questioning, Bai Ke felt as if he had given up at the beginning, he gritted his teeth and said, "It's Lang. Kings are dragons and phoenixes, but such a thing happened, if you don't hate normal people, can you still like them?"

Ning Muyan took a deep look at him, Bai Po couldn't see what was going on under those eyes, so he just let him look at him in boredom, and only heard after a long while: "I know you are unhappy, even though you and I are both Being framed by others, but you are the one who suffers emotionally and rationally, and I should show it."

Bai Po was a little puzzled to understand how the always proud Young Master Ning changed his nature and treated a little brother who had humiliated him like this. Be patient, but no matter what, he can't be fooled by the appearance and go the old way.

"It's okay if you want to say yes." Bai Ke spread his hands and said cheekily: "I am a poor little brother who is not greedy. I would like some money. If you take some money, I will settle the matter." It 's gone."

Bai Ke kept a straight face, as if he could get rid of me with a little money, and I was very cheap.

He knew very well what this person hated, that was to make him feel that he was a useless and shameless common man, short-sighted, greedy for money...now he was not so lustful.

Seeing him like this, Ning Muyan frowned as expected, his face was not good-looking, the two of them were in a stalemate for a while, and Ning Muyan made a move.

Seeing that the person finally couldn't bear it, he turned sideways to get money from his sleeve, and he breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the situation.

But when he saw the majestic young master of the Ning Mansion took out a few copper coins in a long time, Bai Po still widened his eyes, and the people who searched and searched for Paining Mansion really didn't care! ?

"I... I'm worth this?!"

Although he didn't really ask for money, he was still a little annoyed when he saw the copper coins coming to him.

Be polite and say that Ning Muyan will really give you a little silver if you give some broken silver. This person is quite good at going down the slope, even if he asks the worst brother in that building to accompany him for a drink, that's not enough. He can still do it calmly!

Ning Muyan looked serious: "I didn't bring any silver when I went out, I hope you will forgive me."

Haven't brought silver taels yet? But any normal person knows that it is better to bring some money with you when you go out, who is being deceived!

"If you don't believe me, you might as well make an offer and follow me to Zhuangzi to pick it up? You can take as much as you want."

Bai Po was slightly surprised, and turned his head to look into the distance: "Is that the Zhuangzi of the Ning family?"

"Yes."

Bai Po didn't know that this Zhuangzi in their village was actually owned by the Ning family.

"How?

"

He was afraid that he would be rushed after closing the door!

"That's all. I, a rough countryman like me, still don't want to spoil Baodi."

Bai Po closed his eyes slightly, and moved his eyes down to Ning Muyan's very straight waist, which was bound by the girdle, his eyes wandered: "I It's not the one who makes things difficult for others with the screwdriver, since Young Master Ning has a problem and didn't bring any money, you might as well give me the jade around his waist, and then we'll be clear."

Ning Muyan glanced down at the jade pendant around his waist, he Pick it up with your index finger, the white jade complements the slender fingers, making it even more expensive.

Ning Muyan didn't want to part with it, and flipped his fingers to take off the jade pendant for Bai Po.

Bai Po waited quietly, and after a while, he saw Ning Muyan looking up at him: "Usually, I'm a servant, and I can't take it off for a while, so you come and get it."

"..."

You pamper yourself, you He is so lofty, he can't even take a piece of jade pendant, just can't!

Bai Po pursed his mouth, and went forward to pick the jade pendant with some reluctance, Ning Mu Yan's body was slim and long, Bai Po only reached his ears, and he had to lower his head to untie the jade pendant, as soon as he got close to someone, he could hear him A faint woody fragrance on the body.

Ning Muyan likes this fragrance, all the books in the study are lit with sunken wood, I don't know if it has been smelled, and later Ning's family can no longer afford to use sunken wood, and Bai Jian often smells this on him on the way to exile. smell.

"The tie is too strong."

Bai Po couldn't get around for a long time, forgetting what he had just secretly slandered Ning Mu in his heart, he pulled it hard twice, and said impatiently, this thing is probably really expensive, suddenly a little bit I regret opening my mouth.

"The jade pendant is firm." Ning Muyan looked down at the top of Bai Po's head, exhaling warm breath, "My belt is not firm."

Bai Po's ears turned red from the ambiguous words, and he raised his eyes He glared at Ning Muyan: "Are you studying..."

Before he could finish speaking, Ning Muyan's girdle fell to the ground with a thud, and his outer shirt loosened its restraint and then flew away. Opened, barely revealing the pure white underwear inside.

Bai Po:!

"I mean it literally." Ning Muyan was a little helpless. Seeing the dumbfounded Bai Ke, he said calmly, "It's better to fasten it on me again."

"Oh...oh!" Bai Po hurriedly Picking up the girdle and the slipped jade pendant, blushing up to the neck, he grabbed Ning Muyan's coat and folded it, and frantically stuffed it into the girdle: "No, I'm sorry, I didn't know your belt was so loose."

"It's okay ." , It's not too late to know now."

Bai Po bit his lower lip, why did he tell him these things for no reason.

Both of them concentrated their energies on their belts. Unbeknownst to them, two women on the village road, who were talking and laughing as they went home and prepared to cook, came towards this end. At this time, one of the women who approached was carrying a hoe and the other was holding a basket, staring at them. He straightened his eyes and looked at the two of them.

"Brother Lian, what are you doing here!?"

Bai Po suddenly turned around, almost unsteady on his feet.

"No, no." He stuttered in shock, and suddenly realized that he was still holding on to Ning Muyan's belt. From a distance, it seemed that he was trying to manipulate someone, and he immediately let go of it like throwing away some bad luck: "I Those who don't know him..."

"It's the same if you don't know each other?!"

"No, no, his clothes are broken, I just kindly help him tidy up."

Bai Po felt that he couldn't speak clearly with his mouth full. He quickly winked at Ning Muyan, gritted his teeth, and said, "You, tell me quickly!"

Ning Muyan closed his eyes slightly, self-consciously sorting out the messy clothes that were left behind after being half cleaned up by Bai Po: "What do you say?" That's right."

"You!" The

two women had no face to look at, they hurriedly pulled Bai Po away and squinted their eyes with a smile, and whispered: "Brother Po, when will the man who will be determined be handsome? Very, where is the household? It looks like a scholar."

"I don't have one!" Bai Po said bitterly, "I really don't!"

"You still say no, my aunt is not blind! Don't hide it, either. Tell your aunt quickly."

Seeing that Bai Po was pinched from left to right, Ning Muyan patted the corner of his clothes, and said to Bai Po in a very familiar tone, "I'm going back to Zhuangzi first." After

saying that, the two of them The village woman nodded her head slightly, although there were scholars in the village, how could there be such a good-looking gentleman? Looking at people laughing foolishly.

Bai Po wanted to call Ning Muyan to stop, but when this situation fell into the eyes of others, it seemed that he was reluctant to let others go, so he could only watch them go away.

When the people walked away, the two women looked back with unfulfilled interest: "Brother, don't forget to call your aunt when you have a wedding. You are really lucky, such a young gentleman is rare in Fucheng."

" Don't look at it, you'll lose your life."

Bai Ke cursed angrily, what he said was honest, but the woman thought she was taking a liking to it.

"You child, my aunt is not happy enough to look at you twice. Is it possible that my aunt can still fight with you?" After finishing the sentence, the woman pulled Bai Po and gossiped: "He said back to Zhuangzi, could it be that the front Someone from Cuanyuzhuang?"

"It can't be the son of the head of Tianzhuang, I heard that his son is a scholar! Brother Po, your ancestral grave is full of smoke!"

"After all, Doctor Jiang has the ability to give it to you Speaking of such a good family."

Bai Po could only feel two bees buzzing and flying around his ears, making his brain ache from the noise.

"No, no, it's all nothing!"

"Where is it? Brother Po, don't be embarrassed."

Seeing that Ning Muyan had gone far away, Bai Po immediately turned his face away and asked innocently with his eyes open. : "What are the two aunts talking about? I can't understand a word. I can go home and cook for my father. If the two aunts often suffer from hallucinations after working in the field, I will go back and prescribe medicine for my aunt!

" After finishing, while the two women were shocked at how he could pretend to be so confused, they quickly ran away.

He was not afraid of the two village women talking nonsense in the village, no one would believe such a story, and there are many people in the city who don't know what is right and wrong who like to make up a romantic affair about Ning Muyan to attract people's attention.

"What kind of Confucian scholar!"

Bai Po returned home with an ax in hand, and wobbly smashed it on the wood, splitting a basketful of firewood.

"Clearly treacherous and cunning."

Jiang Zichun was making medicine in the back room, and when he heard the thrilling sound of firewood chopping in the yard, he took a look at the medicine jar.

"Xiao'er, don't be angry. I'm afraid the Liu family has something important to say today and didn't make it clear. Dad will go tomorrow."

Hearing his father's words, Bai Po knew that he misunderstood that he was angry because of the Liu family's affairs. Putting away his hands resentfully: "It's okay, I, I just want to chop more firewood, it looks like it's going to rain."

Jiang Zichun glanced at the sky, but it really seemed to be changing: "It's enough, Come to help daddy and teach you some medicine."

Bai Ke said: "I'll bring the firewood to the kitchen and come."

When it was dark, there were two thunders, and after a while, the dark clouds moved closer, the twilight sank, and the raindrops It rang in less than half an hour.

Bai Po went to close the window and the door. The wind and rain poured into his cuffs and it was still a bit cold. He rubbed his shoulders, closed the door quickly and retreated into the room.

At night, Bai Po was lying on the bed, looking at the flawless jade pendant next to the pillow, and that jade-like face came to mind.

He was very annoyed, tossing and turning on the bed, unable to sleep, wondering what the man was doing in the village when he was not studying in the manor, and whether he had returned to the city. Now that he has given the jade pendant, is he counting or not?

It rained all night outside the house in a mess.