Chapter 15

I'm not familiar with other places in Damuyuan, but I still have some impressions of the study room.

The study is backed by the bamboo forest, leaning on the plum garden on the left, and you can see different scenery when you open several windows.

The inside is still the same as in memory. Shangao's bookshelf is full of books, and there are long rice paper and gold foil calligraphy and paintings on the back wall. teacher's word.

The owner of this study room usually stands in front of the desk in brocade clothes, and either draws with a slightly bent body, or sits upright on the teacher's chair to write articles.

Bai Po glanced at the young man with his eyes fixed at the door, who was flipping through the books at this time, as if he didn't hear him coming in.

Seeing that he was so serious, Bai Po was careful not to make a sound, for fear of disturbing the serious scholars.

He quietly went over and put the tea at the right temperature on the empty space on the side of the desk, and was about to ask Ning Muyan to drink tea, when he raised his eyes and saw the book "Baitou Yuan" on the left of the man sitting upright, and a book on the right. "Shuang Shuang Fu", I was reading a copy of "San Sheng Yin" in my hand.

Bai Po couldn't help but hold back the words that came to his lips.

On the contrary, Ning Muyan came back to his senses from the book, and looked at Bai Po who seemed to have a stiff neck and had a migraine: "What's wrong?"

Although Bai Po had never read these books, he could see the name. Knowing that this is not a history book or a serious poem, it is more like a love novel that a young lady likes to read, and it is very common in the market.

He bit his lower lip, you woke up earlier than the crowing chicken at the last moment, and you just put it in the study to watch this thing?

But he didn't dare to speak out, and only said: "These books seem to be different from the other books in the study."

"Really?" Ning Muyan closed the pages of the book without even moving his eyelids: "It's just a collection of books, and it's not easy to show them to others.

" Mr. Storyteller's looks pretty similar."

Ning Muyan's eyes twitched when he heard this, "The books are all produced in very different ways, and the collection of books is just ordinary books, which are only collected because of their excellent content."

"I see." Bai Ke smiled. Nodding his head, he looked at Ning Muyan very studiously: "I don't know what the names of these books are, and what they're about, so I can study them in the future."

Ning Muyan tactically picked up the teacup and raised his eyebrows Drinking tea: ""Sunzi Qi", "Sima Fa", "Wei Liaozi", some military books, if you like, I will find some good books for you when you can read and write.

" Bully my uneducated Ning Muyan!

"Thank you, young master, but does the young master really like to read these books?"

Ning Muyan paused: "I didn't like it before, but I saw it later by chance, and it saved me a very difficult time."

Nonsense still It was said that he was addicted, and his mouth almost collapsed.

"Okay, your place is over there, let's go and have a look first."

Hearing this, Bai Ke looked at the place Ning Muyan pointed to, and there was an extra desk next to the main book table, equipped with a round desk. There is a small mandarin duck cushion on the chair, which is very cute.

He sat down on the chair and saw that the desk was fully prepared with pens, inks, papers and inkstones, and there were several books stacked together. Bai Po pretended to be illiterate and flipped through each of them. They were "Thousand Character Classic", "Three Character Classic" "," Zeng Guangxian Wen", "Children's Learning Qionglin", "Sound Rhythm Enlightenment" and other simple introductory enlightenment books are all well-regulated and serious.

But the more this is the case, the more Bai Po sneers at Wei Bian's three masters, Ning Langjun, who is well-educated and well-educated. He may not be here to study and write conscientiously, but he reads those erotic books on the other side.

After a while, Ning Muyan came over from the official book desk, and he flipped through the thousand-character text on the desk: "I will teach you how to read first, and today I

will learn eight first." After speaking, he put the cards that he had prepared at some time on the table one by one . They were laid out one by one on his desk, and when Bai Po took a look, he found that they were the first five characters on the Thousand-Character Inscription, which were written and cut by Ning Muyan alone, dozens of times larger than the characters on the page, so that he could memorize them easily. .

"Heaven, Earth, Xuan, Huang, Yu, Zhou, Hong, Huang." The

elegant and gentle voice in his ear made Bai Po involuntarily repeat it.

"I'll teach you to recognize it a few times first, and then I'll switch positions to see if you really remember it."

"Yes."

Bai Po raised his eyes to look at the flawless white face, feeling a wave of warmth rushing through his heart.

Although he was skeptical about what happened to Ning Muyan just now, but seeing him preparing so hard and being more patient than the master of the school, even though he was already familiar with the words he knew by heart, he still felt as if for a moment. It's worth wasting the time.

After Ning Muyan taught him a few times, he returned to his position. Bai Po switched the positions of several cards over and over again. While playing, he peeked at the open poem next to him. After more than half an hour, he finally opened his mouth. "Master, I remember everything."

Hearing his voice, Ning Muyan raised his head, and then waved to him, and Bai Po quickly ran over with the card.

Ning Muheng accepted the card, but did not test him on it, instead, he found the words on the card in the article he wrote just now and pointed it out to him.

Bai Po thought to himself that this master was really cunning and strict, but he couldn't help it.

Ning Muyan saw that he read every word accurately after thinking for a moment, the corners of his mouth slightly raised: "You have some talent for reading."

"Really?" Bai Po scratched his head and recognized half of the words. Time can still be praised, but Ning Muyan's expectations for him are so low: "Perhaps he is a beginner, so he can quickly recognize things if he doesn't remember much."

"Not bad."

"Then I'm here today?"

Ning Muyan said slowly: "It's still early, don't worry, I'll teach you how to write two more characters .

"

Study hard, so you don't have to come over this afternoon."

Bai Po rolled up his sleeves to help Ning Muyan polish the ink when he heard the words: "I don't know what characters to write. Is it one of the few I learned today?"

"Teach you to write names ." The

white scorpion chicken nodded like pecking at rice.

The most important thing is who is the last name. Anyone who can read and write must first recognize and write his own name. This is a compulsory course for every young child's enlightenment.

Compared with literacy, Bai Po is more willing to let Ning Muyan teach him how to write. It is not because Ning Muyan was praised by the emperor himself in the palace examination in the past, and the articles he wrote are copied by scholars. The main reason is him. Writing is really unrefined.

It's good to practice more, lest you become a famous doctor and write prescriptions in the future to make people laugh.

Ning Muyan picked up the ink on the purple pen rest on the side, and lightly wrapped his sleeves in the clouds and flowing water, Bai Po slightly tilted his head and his eyes were unconsciously attracted by the person who was serious about inscribing.

Ning Muyan was tall and slender, the eyes that fell on his fingertips were so arrogant and easy to dissipate, he was a little distracted for a moment, this is probably the nobility of a noble family who is talented and learned.

In the past, when I saw it at the beginning of the year, I was astonished as a heavenly man, and I didn't feel tired standing up in the study for an hour or two.

"Okay."

"Huh?" Bai Po suddenly came back to his senses, and with some guilt, he hurriedly turned his eyes to the rice paper. Seeing the three ink characters on the white paper that pierced through the back of the paper, he hesitated for a moment, then pursed his lips: "This Is it my name?"

Ning Muyan neither answered yes nor said no, just stood silently with his hands behind his back.

Bai Po gritted his teeth, didn't he mean the default by not speaking, but looking at the three big characters "Ning Muyan" written on the paper, he said, "..."

"Every beginner starts by learning the name ." , A few short words are also the most difficult to write, and it will be enough after practice."

Bai Po pulled out a smile against his will, yes, yes, that's the reason. But if you don't teach me to write my own name, what does it mean to release your name first?

Do you want to show that your name is profound and different from ordinary people, or do you want to choose a special method to mislead your children?

Ning Muyan saw that Bai Po's face was not looking good as he was staring at the words, he lowered his head a little, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Bai Po chuckled, "No, I just didn't expect my name to have so many strokes, so it's hard to learn. Yes ."

Then he sighed: "Hey, I don't know when I will be able to write it well, if I can do it tomorrow..."

"As long as you study hard and practice hard, you will always be able to write well. Why do you get discouraged before you start?" No wait After Bai Po finished talking about being lazy and excused, Ning Muyan interrupted him first, picked up the pen and dipped some ink, and put the pen into Bai Po's hand: "I need to learn to write these three characters down in the morning. Don't ask to write well, but ask to be able to write."

After saying that, I added another sentence: "If I can't write it before dinner at noon, I won't call the perilla fish that the chef is cooking today."

How can this be done!

Bai Po immediately held the pen and began to write on the rice paper according to the three characters written by Ning Muyan.

The word Ning is easy to write, and it can be ticked out in two or three strokes. Bai Po's original handwriting was not very good-looking, and he deliberately wanted to anger Ning Muyan, and even made the words crooked. At the end, he tilted his head and asked innocently. Ning Muyan: "How is it?"

"Chicken scratching the ground."

Bai Po's face collapsed, but you hit the nail on the head, but it's useless to teach you.

When Zheng Zhi was secretly slandering the people around him, suddenly the right hand holding the Zihao pen became warm.

His eyes widened suddenly, Ning Muyan grasped his hand, but stood close behind him, with the other hand holding his waist, leaning forward from his neck: "While writing, waist You need to be upright, the hand that holds the pen must be steady, and you can use your strength to move freely." The

two hands walked over the paper, and the original rigid words were infused with soul.

Bai Po was surrounded by Shen Muxiang, he didn't dare to breathe out, his cheeks were reddened, he didn't have the mind to write at this moment, his hands didn't shake because he was being held.

Did Ning Muyan teach writing so carefully? Is the treatment good?

"Don't be distracted, be more attentive."

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Bai Po: I want to be attentive, but you think everyone is Liuxia Hui, can you remain indifferent when surrounded by beauties?