Chapter 50

Shi Zizhan went forward and saw that there were two tables at the head of the line, one old and one young were sitting in front of the table, and they were asking the doctor carefully at this time.

He looked at Jiang Zichun next to him, who looked familiar, as if he had seen him before, but after leaving Fucheng for many years, even his old man's appearance had changed, and Jiang Zichun was busy and didn't notice him, so he wasn't sure if it was true for a while. met.

"Uncle, go to the queue at the back. We are all poor people here. We have come to queue early in the morning. I don't want to jump in line."

Bai Po had just finished acupuncture with an old woman, and he turned his head and saw a middle-aged man next to him. The man with his hands behind his back was poking his head, not knowing what to do.

It doesn't look like a rich man when he looks at his clothes, but he is also neatly dressed and has some dignity on his body, not like someone from a poor family.

But regardless of whether the clothes are neat or not, it is wrong to come to the doctor without queuing up.

When Shi Zizhan heard the reproachful words, his eyebrows twitched, and he lowered his head to see the handsome doctor beside him looking at him displeasedly.

He heard too many compliments and respectful words, perhaps no one dared to talk to him like that for some years, Shi Zizhan couldn't help but find it a bit interesting.

Even Mrs. Shi, who was beside her, covered her mouth and laughed when she saw this, and then patted his hand lightly: "My husband is so unruly, I still need to be reprimanded by a doctor, and go in line.

" Shi Zizhan cooperatively cupped his hands towards Bai Po: "Doctor Xie reminded me, I'll go to line up right now."

Jiang Zichun heard the movement, looked up and looked this way, saw Shi Zizhan and his wife slightly startled, then hurriedly He got up and saluted.

Just as he was about to call for someone, he could see that the couple were dressed in simple clothes and surrounded by common people, so they saluted again, and turned to Bai Po and said, "Bai Po, don't be rude."

Bai Po frowned, a little puzzled mind.

Shi Zizhan saw Jiang Zichun's whole appearance, and immediately confirmed with joy: "You are Jiang Zichun, Doctor Jiang?"

"Exactly, do you remember?"

Shi Zizhan said: "How can you not remember? The love of the time is unforgettable."

Jiang Zichun smiled.

The two sides exchanged a few words, Shi Zizhan saw that there were still many people waiting for the doctor, although he wanted to say a few more words, but it was not easy to continue the conversation with Jiang Zichun, originally he came to see the situation of the charity, but instead disturbed the people for no reason , so I asked Jiang Zichun to be a guest at home after he was busy.

Seeing that Jiang Zichun agreed, Shi Zizhan took Mrs. Shi away, and before leaving, he patted Bai Po's head with a smile.

After seeing the man walking away, Bai Po asked his father: "Who is this man?"

"An old man I knew when I was young."

Bai Po raised his eyebrows: "I didn't know that Dad knew such a man." Uncle."

"You were a little older at that time, so I didn't know, and I'll tell you when I get back."

Bai Po shrugged, not paying much attention to Jiang Zichun's words. Doctor, I know a lot of people, but this person has never heard him mention it, so I was somewhat reckless just now.

It was almost noon when the medicine packs prepared today were all distributed, but there were still a lot of people who came to seek medical treatment, and the father and son did not withdraw their stalls, and those who were able to give acupuncture were given acupuncture, and those who could write prescriptions were written. prescription.

Although it is impossible for everyone to distribute medicine packs, at least if there is a prescription, you only need to go to the medical center to get the medicine yourself, which saves the cost of seeing a doctor after all.

I was busy until the sun set and then closed the stall.

Bai Po was already hungry, and was about to eat when he got home, but he didn't eat a few mouthfuls. He was very tired. After dinner, he washed up and planned to rest early today. He had to go to the free clinic tomorrow morning.

Before he went back to the room and lay down, he heard the wall next to the academy being knocked three times, and Bai Chi's ears pricked up immediately, and he hurried to the window to take a look at his father's room. By candlelight, his father should be in the house.

Bai Po opened the door, slipped out from the medical hall, and walked around to the side alley, there was indeed a person waiting on the bluestone board.

After the finishing of the academy, although Ning Muyan moved here, he spent the whole day discussing, invigilating and selecting students for admission, and at night he had to correct the day's exam papers. It would be better if the two of them met when they didn't move in. .

"Why are you free today?"

"The exam is coming to an end, I haven't seen you for a few days and I want to take a look." Ning Muyan saw the man running over suddenly and quickly reached out to hold his hands, seeing that his body was moist, Said: "Have you bathed and ready to rest?"

Bai Po nodded, he turned his wrist, and said pitifully: "I spent a whole day in the free clinic, getting needles and writing prescriptions, and my wrist is sore. At noon I didn't eat two mouthfuls of rice, so I simply filled my stomach."

Ning Muyan felt distressed when he heard this: "I'll rub your wrist. How about asking Qing Mo to bring you lunch tomorrow?"

Bai Po took the medicinal wine from the bag To Ning

Muyan , he raised his hand to let him rub it for himself: "If Qing Mo brings food, how can I tell my father?" He also loves giving a lot, and also encourages the behavior of giving, and often shows condolences. I can be regarded as being taught by the teacher's precepts and deeds."

Bai Po looked up at Ning Muyan and smiled: "That's good."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Roasted chicken in lotus leaves, roasted goose, seasonal pickles, hairy crabs..."

Ning Muyan tapped Bai Po's forehead while listening to the words: "It's better to have a full banquet."

Bai Po laughed: "Why not today?" Go to the lake, even here in the alley, you are not afraid of being seen." Ning Muyan

said: "The lake is cold in autumn, and it is easy to get sick when the season changes. If the wind is cold, what should I do?"

There are many mosquitoes in summer, and it is cold in the rest of the year. In fact, he knows better because the two of them have something to do and can't stay for long.

He was a little sleepy, so he fell into Ning Muyan's arms, hugged Ning Muyan's waist like a baby, and rested his chin on his shoulder: "I want to talk to you for a while, but I'm very tired. Why don't you sleep well in the hospital tonight."

He rubbed against Ning Muyan's body, the evening breeze was gentle, and it made people a little cold, but in Ning Muyan's arms, he didn't feel cold at all, just like the wind Most of them were blocked by him.

Ning Muyan put his arms around Bai Po's shoulders, it was difficult for him to refuse Bai Po's request, and just about to readily agree, he lowered his head and kissed his ear.

There were few lanterns in the alley, but Ning Muyan looked at a thin figure standing not far away with his lowered eyes, Ning Muyan's eyes flickered slightly, and his back suddenly stiffened.

Bai Po didn't hear Ning Muyan's answer for a long time, and felt a little unhappy: "If you don't go, then don't go, why don't you talk."

Ning Muyan silently wanted to push Bai Po into his arms, and stopped him along the way. His mouth, however, was someone who couldn't control his dissatisfaction.

Bai Po frowned and struggled out of his arms, raised his chin and looked at Ning Muyan, his eyes met, Bai Po looked at Ning Muyan with a slightly embarrassed expression, and suddenly felt that something was wrong.

He took a deep breath, turned around with a hint of expectation, his whole body trembled, and his whole body was stunned, until Jiang Zichun, who was standing under the street lamp carrying two large medicine bags, loosened his hand, and something fell to the ground with a thud , Bai Po came back to his senses.

Ning Muyan was about to call Dr. Jiang, Jiang Zichun picked up the medicine bag with a look of seeing a ghost, and hurried past the two, only to realize that it was a dead end, and then turned around and walked past the two Bypass.

Seeing the two people who were still together, Jiang Zichun gritted his teeth and said in a low voice: "Hold it back, go home!"

Bai Po watched his father disappear around the corner of the alley, scratching his scalp numbly own hands.

Ning Muyan, apart from being a little panicked at the moment when he was discovered, quickly regained his composure.

As the saying goes, there is no wet shoes when standing by the river. If you have a tryst near the door of your house, you will not be discovered. There are always so many people meeting by the lake. It is because the scenery by the lake is not good. It is not because of the remoteness here. It's because few people come here.

He patted Bai Po's back, held his hand and said, "This is the end of the matter, I'll explain it to Dr. Jiang."

Bai Po waved his hand: "I'll just go and talk to Dad, what can you do if you go, Father can't get angry with you, he thinks that the young master has the Enjiang family, so naturally you will refute without saying much, but you can't make your words clear."

"But..."

"I know that the young master wants to protect me , but that is my father, I can't do it if I can still eat it." Bai Po said: "Don't worry, I will talk to my father first, and you can talk about it in the future."

Ning Muyan hesitated for a while, but also Did not let go.

Bai Po said: "Okay, you go back first. Let's talk about our own family members. Your task is heavier than mine."

Ning Muyan sighed: "Okay, then you go back and talk to Dr. Jiang first, if you can't do it, you must come to me."

Bai Po responded, and ran back after walking a few steps, hugging Ning Muyan Kissed him on the mouth, and both left and right have already found out, reprimand is indispensable when going back, but it is much easier to have this as a consolation.

Only then did he run towards the medical hall, and waved to Ning Muyan at the corner.

"I'm back."

As soon as he entered the medical hall, Bai Po saw his father sitting at the table, and asked out of nowhere. He had already made a cup of tea at some point, and he looked very confident The momentum of the night talk.

Bai Po sat down opposite his father with a guilty conscience.

"When did you two get married? Did you really get married?"

Jiang Zichun was shocked when he saw Bai Po sitting down and leaned forward to ask a series of questions non-stop.

I am not a nosy person, and if I see young people cuddling and hugging me on weekdays, I would not take a second look, if I hadn't met him face to face today, and saw that the person was Ning Muyan, he would have looked at it more At first glance, I really didn't expect that it was my brother who stuck with him.

He is Lao Huai comforting Bai Po, not all his thoughts are on the medicine jar, but he never thought that one of the people who are shamelessly cuddled outside will one day be his own.

"Father!"

Seeing that his father's eyes were shining brightly, Bai Po didn't look like a strict father, he was even more gossip than the women in the village.

"Father is asking you seriously."

"Just, about..." Bai Po couldn't tell why, "Anyway, it's been a while."

"It's still a while! Bai Po, you won't be for Ning Muyan Put medicine in the meal."

"What Dad said makes sense!" Bai Po said angrily, "It's just that he's a Chinese cabbage, and I'm a wild boar who slaps Chinese cabbage."

Jiang Zichun coughed dryly: "It's not that bad."

"Father just Surprised that Ning Muyan would do this. It's you..."

"He." Bai Po knew what his father wanted to ask, and said stiffly, "He said he likes me."

Jiang Zichun was silent for a long time, then regained his composure: "Bai Po , Dad is very happy that you have someone you like, and that person is also very rare. It's not because Dad deliberately obstructed your wishes. You know the family background of the Ning family better than Dad. If you want to stay with Master Ning It won't be that easy."

He said it tactfully, for fear that Bai Po would be caught in the middle and not see clearly, Bai Po is his own brother, and in his father's eyes, he is the best in the world and can match Ning Muyan There are many people, but one person's gaze cannot represent the gaze of all people.

Bai Po said: "I understand what dad means."

But it is already very difficult for them to come to the point where they love each other and understand each other's hearts. No matter what, he will not back down this time.

He couldn't explain many things to Jiang Zichun, so he could only say: "Father, Ning Muyan is sincere, and I can suffer for his sincerity."

Jiang Zichun sighed.

"I know father is worried, how about this? He once promised that I would come to my house to propose marriage after I got on the right track in the academy. How long will it be by the end of this year? If he doesn't give an explanation for a long time, I will listen to father." Jiang Zichun's hand: "For a man to start a career and start a family, you have to give him some time to start a career."

"You can rest assured that you have plans and arrangements in mind. But..." Jiang Zichun said sternly: "If you can't get married, don't tell people to come to you." Sleeping at home, no matter what you say, you are not afraid that people will look down on you."

Bai Jian's ears became hot, and he would definitely not be like this if it was someone else. Who told them that they are too familiar and have lived together before, so those red tapes are less.

"Okay, okay."

Jiang Zichun pulled Bai Jian and talked for more than an hour, talking about the free clinic tomorrow, otherwise he could talk for another hour.

Bai Po watched his father go back to the room, and he also drank some water and went back to the room, and threw himself on the bed.

Originally, he was so tired that he wanted to sleep early, but after going through such a toss again, he felt drowsy and sleepless while lying on the bed.

He leaned on his hands and looked at the roof. He was actually worried about being taught by his father so earnestly today.

Even though Ning Muyan insisted on marrying him, the Ning family couldn't hold back on him. After all, even the number one scholar said no to him, and the Ning family also knew that he was a tough person.

But if there is a deadly proposal, then the old lady will really get angry, not only him, but also Ning Muyan, how should he stand, he is a master who preaches and teaches.

These problems inevitably existed all the time, but he was indulging in the gentleness of returning to Hao and Ning Muyan first, and he also chose to put these things behind him.

Now, thinking about it, I have to face it head-on.

Two days later, the free clinic was over, and Bai Po was about to talk to Ning Muyan, but he suddenly went to the hospital to pick him up.