Chapter 41

Bai Po saw that Bian Daiyun, who had always been proud in his memory like a peacock, had tears in his eyes. He wiped his eyes, and Bai Po thought he would reprimand the man for being crazy, but unexpectedly, after sobbing for a while, he asked "Where can we go?"

"The sky is big and the earth is big, there is always a place that can accommodate the two of us."

Bian Daiyun's eyes were red, but he did not reply.

The man said: "Let's just say that the family hasn't made a decision for you yet, we can still leave. It will be troublesome to leave when the family is settled."

"I... I'll go with you."

Bai Ke: " ..."

He quietly turned and went back to the street market, as if he didn't see the two people by the lake.

Bai Po has always felt that his mind is not very clear-headed, and he has repeatedly thrown moths into the flames to Ning Muyan, but now he meets Bian Daiyun, comparing the two sides, he seems to be normal.

Elopement is a big taboo, not to mention that children of ordinary people who run away without a matchmaker or employment will be looked down upon. No matter where they go, others will see a young couple of the opposite sex living together, without parents and brothers, and coming from other places. Even if it is concealed, it will not prevent the suspicion of those who are interested.

What's more, Bian Daiyun is still a son of an official family, and his family status is climbing the rock. The man Bai Po meets with is also Qingjun, and he doesn't look like the son of a poor family.

Both of them are from the official family, not to mention whether the family will search and search after the two run away, and whether they have the means to make a living after leaving their parents and clan.

I really don't know what this person is thinking, but no matter how I say it, it has nothing to do with him.

However, he still pinched his chin and doubted that Dai Yun had an old friend here in his previous life. If so, he would still marry into the Ning family!

Bai Po felt that the matter seemed to have turned a corner, and there were clues to be found, but he didn't know the whole picture. He wondered if Ning Muyan would know about it.

My heart was already in a mess, but now it's even more chaotic.

When Bai Po returned, seeing that there were no guests, he went into the backyard and tidied up his room. Although it had been cleaned earlier, the beds had not been made yet.

The room was very small, only half the size of Ningfu's bedroom. There was a small window next to the bed, a single bed against the wall, and a small wardrobe.

In order to have a little space for people to stand in the room, no tables and benches were placed.

Bai Po was not used to coming from the big house at first, but after he folded his clothes and put them in the closet, put a board on the empty bed, and put a mattress and quilt on it, he gradually adapted to the size of the room.

After packing up and putting it away properly, his father also came back, and brought back a piece of stewed pork.

The father and son set up the stove in the backyard and cooked dinner.

Storefronts like theirs in the city with a front shop and a back room probably don't have extra space to make a kitchen, unless there is space behind them, and they can build a stove by themselves so that they can cook and cook. People like them can't build a kitchen Just use the stove.

In fact, the stove does not take up space, and it is very convenient, but the price of buying charcoal fire is higher than that of firewood, and the cost is a little higher.

After dinner, the father and son went to the store to pick up herbs, and went back to the house to rest when they were confirmed.

Fucheng is prosperous, although the western part of the city is not as rich as Chengdong, but there are still many pedestrians, and there are night markets and Goulan tile houses across the street. The singer's voice could still be faintly heard.

Although Lihuayuan is facing Zhuque Street in front, it is very spacious and separated by a large lake in the middle. Although it is in a busy city, it does not feel noisy, on the contrary, it is very quiet.

Bai Po used to live in the countryside and it was very quiet. Everyone would just nestle on the bed without anyone's decision. It's more peaceful than Lihuayuan. Now he suddenly sleeps on the shop front facing the street, playing watch outside, leading the horses. The sound of passing by, the sound of having fun in the distant street, made him unable to sleep because of the noise.

Tossed and turned on the bed for a while, got up and lighted a roll of tranquilizing incense, and finally slept soundly.

The next day, before dawn, Bai Po heard the sound of shops opening one after another. As the time got later, the noise outside became more and more noisy.

Bai Po knew that he would not be able to sleep in anymore.

He groped to get up, and went to open the shop door. The morning breeze was blowing on his face, carrying the smell of the lake not far away and the smell of early spring grass and soil, rushing into his nose. Country life.

The spring breeze was still cold, and Bai Po was sobered up by the blow. He stretched himself, avoided making breakfast, bought a few steamed buns from the breakfast shop across the street, and brought a bowl of noodles for his father. .

"Father, don't go to the doctor today. I'll go to the Nanmen Temple to set up a stall later, so I can inform the people who often take medicine from me that we have a medical center."

Jiang Zichun said: "Okay."

Bai Bai Today, Po is carrying a large medical box across the slant, and he has nothing else with him. When he arrives at Nanmen Temple, he will open the medical box directly, and he will bring medicines that others often buy in it.

Today is not the fifteenth day, there should not be many people seeking medical treatment, but his main purpose is to spread the word in the past, as long as someone finds out that he has opened a medical clinic in the city, everyone will tell each other, just like It was like the first time he went to set up a stall. No one came to ask for medicine. After the opening, everyone would know.

"Why is Little Doctor Jiang here today?"

It was the lady at the noodle stall who asked him, and Bai Po said: "I opened a Jiang's medical clinic in the west of the city, and I won't come here to set up a stall in the future. I just came here to publicize, and I would like to trouble you if someone asks about me in the future, the lady will let me know."

"Okay, I will definitely tell you when the time comes." The woman said cheerfully, "Congratulations to Dr. Jiang for having a medical clinic."

Bai Po smiled, said goodbye to the woman and went to the place where he used to set up a stall to set up a stall.

Today, the medicine box is used as a stand, so he can't sit on it. It's better that his father will figure it out and stuff him with a small retractable stool early on, so that he can just sit beside the medicine box.

In the past, on the last day of the end of November, the stall was full of people before he came, but now no one cares about it, so he took a piece of Gralis in leisure.

He couldn't help but think that Ning Muyan should be leaving the city at this time, he always got up early, and he might have already traveled more than ten miles.

Although he knew that there would be no problems with his end this time, he still wished him a smooth journey.

"Little Doctor Jiang, why are you here?" Seeing

someone greet him, Bai Po hurriedly told him about the medical clinic. After a day, he continued to inform more than a dozen people. Take the work and go back.

On the 15th day, Bai Jian's medical center became very lively.

Everyone got the news that the medical clinic was opened, and Bai Chi would always be very happy to see patients in the medical clinic, so that there would be no need to queue up at the end of the 15th and the end of the month. to medicine.

Now that the news has been communicated, Bai Chi will never be idle again. After seeing a doctor and taking medicine, he can't even attend to lunch when he is busy.

Jiang Zichun also has to visit the doctor from time to time, he is good at muscles and bones, and often people with injured muscles and bones lie down at home, so it is not easy to come to the clinic. Besides, it's cold in the spring, and people with joint pain and rheumatism often suffer from symptoms. After taking the medicine prescribed by Jiang Zichun twice, it is very effective. Dr. Jiang's reputation has spread, so he is naturally busy.

Both father and son were busy, and no one cared about the other. Bai Ke didn't have the time to think about anything, and he didn't feel noisy at night, so he fell asleep easily.

After more than half a month, Bai Po felt that not only was he tired if he went on like this, but the manpower would also delay the patient's treatment. At the end of the month, he posted a recruitment notice at the door, planning to hire a drug boy, so it was Some people are dedicated to receiving patients, and they simply take medicine according to the prescription.

This would ease his and Jiang Zichun's work.

"The medical clinic has only been open for a few months, but it is booming and is about to recruit workers." Jiang Zichun laughed.

Bai Po: "That's not because Dr. Jiang is good at medicine."

Jiang Zichun said: "It's good to hire a medicine boy. From time to time, folks in our village come to see me for a doctor. I'm so busy that I don't have time to go. There are too many people. I also responded."

Xu Shi saw that the business of the medical clinic was booming, and people came to apply for the notice on the day it was posted, but Bai Ke still posted it for three days, and four or five people came back one after another.

They are all young boys, the young ones are twelve or thirty, and the older ones are only fifteen or sixteen.

Medicine boys are not like doctors, and their salary is much higher. If they have good medical skills, it is no problem to be a doctor in the city and support the whole family by themselves. But the medicine boy is just a helper for the doctor. While doing the work, he learns some medical treatment methods from the doctor, so the salary is not high.

For this reason, only those who want to be doctors when they are young will come out to become drug boys, and they will become families when they are old. If they still use the money of the drug boys, it will not be enough for the family.

As for the small drug boy, the pressure of livelihood is not so great. If you find a good medical center or a doctor to be a drug boy, it is better to pay more. The most important thing is that the doctor has good medical skills. Can become a doctor more smoothly.

Bai Po summed up the people who came to sign up three days ago, and chose a drug boy who was the closest to the medical center and could write and have some basic knowledge of pharmacology.

There is no room for more people in the medical hall, and the medicine boy can only live at home. It is not appropriate to be so far away, so I choose the nearest one.

The medicine boy's name was Xiaoxi, and when he received the news, he cheerfully came to the hospital to report. With an extra man on this side, it was indeed much more orderly and relaxed.

Bai Ke could be regarded as taking a breath.

At the beginning of March, the weather was much warmer, and the folks from Lukou Village brought Jiang Zichun some melons, fruits and vegetables from the field.

Early this morning, a large carriage stopped at the entrance of the medical hall.

"Mrs. Qi?"

Bai Po watched as the person getting out of the car gently supported his waist, and he hurried up to meet him.

Gu Weiyan looked at Bai Po with a smile on her face, "Little Doctor Jiang."

"Are you okay when you come in?"

"Everything is fine, I will take the anti-fetal medicine that Doctor Xiao Jiang sent you on the day you said, and take the medicine. There is not much time, but it is much more comfortable than drinking medicine day after day when I was pregnant for the first time."

Bai Ke greeted people to go in: "It is medicine that is three-point poisonous, even tonic medicine is also medicine. It's not good to take too much medicine."

Gu Weiyan nodded: "A few days ago, I received a letter from my husband saying that he went to Beijing with Young Master Ning, and that's when I found out that Dr. Jiang has come out to practice medicine. It's time to visit the museum. It's time to come to congratulate, but there are many relatives and guests who come to visit, so it's delayed until today."

As soon as she raised her hand, the entourage came up with several boxes: "Several ginseng plants and other medicinal materials, I think Doctor Xiao Jiang should be useful."

"Mrs. Qi is too polite." Bai Po scratched a little embarrassedly. Scratching his head: "I didn't apologize to Mrs. Qi last time when I lost my temper while drinking."

"What's the matter? Who hasn't had a time when they couldn't help themselves. It's a good thing that Dr. Jiang is happy now. Why do you remember those.

" Smiling: "Mrs. Qi, sit down." He went to pour a cup of tea

for Gu Weiyan: "The place is small, don't mind.

"

Bai Po is also a sincere person, so he didn't meander: "On the one hand, I came here today to congratulate, and on the other hand, I have something to trouble Dr. Jiang."

"We are old acquaintances. What's wrong with Mrs. Qi?" It's okay to say."

Gu Weiyan immediately said: "That day, Little Doctor Jiang went to see me at the mansion, and he happened to meet Mrs. Bian's family. The weather was cold a few days ago, and the seasons changed. I heard that Mr. Bian caught a cold and kept going Taking the medicine didn't help, Madam Bian felt sorry for the child, and she went to the mansion several times to say that she was worried about it. Thinking of Dr. Jiang's excellent medical skills, I wanted to ask you to come for a while."

Bai Po's eyebrows moved slightly, which is still He really knows how to invite people, he thought that Bian Daiyun could catch some cold, could it be that he caught a cold by the lake that day?

It's been more than a month. If he was really sick, it would have been a long time.

If ordinary people came to invite him, Bai Po really didn't want to take this trip, but Gu Weiyan came here with pride, the Qi family and his wife treated him really well, and even introduced him to business several times, so favors still have to be given.

It would be weird if you didn't.

"Then what's the matter, I'll just go there, this is my duty."

Seeing that he agreed, Gu Weiyan immediately became happier.

The two talked for a long time, but they got along very well. If it wasn't for the people who came to see the doctor, they might still talk for a long time.

"Doctor Jiang, let's get busy. I won't bother you any more today. I'll visit Doctor Jiang again if I have free time."

Bai Po got up to send him off, watched Gu Weiyan get into the carriage all the way, and then prepared to turn around go back.

"Little Doctor Jiang." Gu Weiyan called him suddenly, and she poked her head out from the curtain of the car: "Everything is fine in Beijing, Chunwei entered the venue in early March, and the students who rushed to take the exam this year have already left the venue smoothly."

Bai Jian heard the words nodded.

Gu Weiyan smiled gently, put down the car curtain and left.

Bai Po pursed his lips, why did he talk to him about this for no reason, he coughed dryly, and went back to the hospital.

The next day, a servant from Bian's family came to pick him up, maybe he was a little famous, or Gu Weiyan and Mrs. Bian praised him a lot, and even sent a small carriage over to pick him up.

Bai Po carried the medical box, swayed in the carriage, and arrived at Bian's house not long after.

This is the first time he has come back to Bian's house. He heard that the house of Bian's house is the mansion of an old minister. Bian family lives.

It was originally a very wealthy mansion, but after renovation, it is now very rich.

Bai Po had also seen some things in the world, and followed the servant without looking around along the way.

He was first led to a garden, where Mrs. Bian lived.

"You are Jiang Baijiao?"

Madam Bian couldn't help showing some suspicion when she saw her brother with a handsome face who was about the same age as her own children. If she hadn't heard Gu Weiyan's recommendation that her fetus was watched by this doctor, she would have let go In normal times, it was absolutely impossible for her to believe in the medical skills of such a young doctor.

Bai

Po replied: "Yes." Mrs. Bian said: "I invite you here today to show my brother's body. You can also invite other doctors, but it is not as convenient as my brother's. No matter what the result of the consultation is today Don't spread it around."

"Don't worry, ma'am, this is a doctor's medical ethics, and I will never disclose the affairs of the mansion to others."

"That's good." The

woman called out: "Caiwei, take the doctor there Take a look at your son."

"Yes."

Bai Po then followed the girl to another garden. There are many unpleasant things about going to a big family to see a doctor. Not only are there many rules, but the place is also large. Yuanzi asked questions, that Yuanzi saw a doctor, and then went back to another Yuanzi to answer, and his feet felt numb all the way down.

Although the remuneration is generous, it is also worthy of such remuneration.

Although the remuneration given by ordinary small families is not much, but the place is not big, so it couldn't be faster to see the doctor in the back room and answer the phone in the outer room.

Just as he was complaining about these little things in private, he arrived.

Bai Po felt that the atmosphere in the garden was quite heavy, and there were actually four strong servants guarding the gate of the garden.

All the way in, when we reached the main courtyard, the door was also tightly closed, and there were two strong mothers guarding outside.

The girl named Caiwei said Ma'am and asked the doctor to come and see the young master, and then the old lady opened the door and let the two of them in.

Bai Po didn't see anyone when he entered the house, and followed him all the way to the back room, only to see Bian Daiyun lying on the bed.

He stared at the roof of the tent lazily, his lips were pale, and his face was sallow. It seemed that he was in a very bad condition, and he was really sick.

"Young master, madam asked the doctor to come to see you. After seeing the doctor, you will definitely recover."

"Go out."

Bian Daiyun's voice was hoarse, and he didn't even look at the person who came in.

"Young master will be discouraged after a long illness. This doctor is a famous doctor, and he will certainly be able to cure your illness."

"Get out, get out! I'm here to fend for myself, so go tell your mother and treat me as if I'm dead. "

The girl named Caiwei seemed to be used to Bian Daiyun's behavior, so she turned to Bai Po and said, "Young master is sick and confused, please show us son quickly, doctor." The

girl blessed her body and withdrew.

Seeing that only Bian Daiyun and his personal attendant were left in the room, Bai Po took down his medicine box and put it on the table.

"What's wrong with you, son?"

"I don't want to see a doctor, you get out."

Bai Ke looked at Bian Daiyun with piercing tone and angry eyes. He was not afraid at all, not to mention that he was lying sick. You can't do anything to him in bed, back then he scolded himself worse than this.

What kind of lowly maidservant, if you hear a lot of words about getting fucked, you will naturally be immune.

"If I get out now, it will be a waste of time today. It's not easy for ordinary people like us to make a living, but it's not like the young master who can live in luxury while lying on the bed."

When Bian Daiyun heard the uncharacteristic words, he was silent for a while, and suddenly he wanted to do something while taking advantage of his body, but the attendant next to him saw that he wanted to help, but was pushed away by Bian Daiyun.

"How much money do you want, take it and get out."

Bai Ke said lightly: "You don't get paid for nothing, I won't accept money at will."

Bian Daiyun's chest rose and fell, and he wanted to curse Bai Po, but it was already spent. After a lot of strength, now I'm only panting, I want to curse but I can't.

Bai Po walked over, grabbed Bian Daiyun's arm, and pressed his fingers to feel his pulse.

Seeing this, Bian Daiyun wanted to struggle, and Bai Po said: "Young master, even a little doctor like me can't resist, what else do you want to resist? It's all over if you die, I'm afraid it's what you want in your heart. I can't get it anymore."

Bian Daiyun Yun Wenyan was quiet for a while, Bai Po took his pulse and threw away his hand: "Young master has not recovered from the cold, and he has stagnation in his heart. He has not eaten well, and now his limbs are limp and weak, and he has a headache. No matter how much medicine you take, it's useless, you still have to eat and drink on time, so that the medicine will be effective."

"Don't waste your energy, I don't know how to take anything."

Bian Daiyun stared at Bai Jian.

Bai Ke shrugged his shoulders: "Then I can do whatever you want, since your mouth doesn't grow on me, maybe I can help you eat it."

After finishing speaking, he went to the side to get a pen and paper to write a prescription: " But I still want to remind my son, if you die, maybe some people will not live, as long as you don't care about your own life or the life of others, that's fine."

Bian Daiyun pointed at Bai Po, and asked with shaking hands: "what do you know?"

"What can I know, I only know that if you continue like this, you will be almost done. If you have something to do, Madam will definitely blame the person who serves you for not taking good care of you, and you will be implicated and punished." The hole made Mo quickly dry. He said again in the gap: "My clinic is by the lake in the west of the city. If you survive this time, you can hire

a small doctor for medical treatment in the future."

With a good prescription, I took the medicine box and went out to talk to Mrs. Bian.

Bian Daiyun on the bed frowned when he heard his last words, and he tightly gripped the quilt beside him.

Bai Po went to answer Mrs. Bian's words truthfully, and left a prescription.

Mrs. Bian heard that what Bai Po said was not much different from what the doctor invited earlier, and it was still useless in the end, and she couldn't cure Bian Daiyun either.

She was annoyed by what happened to Bian Daiyun, and now seeing that she had hired several doctors one after another but it didn't get better, she felt even more irritable. She waved her hand, and the old lady beside her gave Bai Po two silver coins and sent him out. .

"Ma'am, what should I do if my son continues like this?"

"If you don't succeed, you will never succeed!" The woman slapped the table angrily: "I don't want a good future. I hurt him!" The

old lady persuaded: "Young master is too affectionate, if you want to do such a thing this time, it must have been instigated by that kid from the Yi family, no wonder our young master." The

woman's eyes became more ferocious . : "If Dai Yun is like this again, then don't blame me for being rude to the Yi family. In the past, it was because of the friendship in the past, but the Yi family is too ignorant of their identity."

"Madam calm down."