Chapter 32

"Young...young master?" Bai Po called Ning Muyan cautiously: "I, can I go down?"

Ning Muyan didn't speak, he felt bitter in his mouth and couldn't speak.

But when he saw Bai Po approaching the door lightly, he still opened his mouth: "Even if everything is just a misunderstanding, I still want to ask you." "You...do you really mean

nothing to me?"

Hearing the words, Kao suddenly stopped.

He turned his back to Ning Muyan, not daring to look back at him.

He was thinking about the question, but he didn't know the answer. He is not a piece of wood, since he entered the Ning Mansion again, he has seen Ning Muyan's favoritism and care for him, and he has also felt it personally.

But he didn't dare to think about what Ning Muyan asked. He went to sleep when he was full, and made medicine, wrote and ate when he woke up. He didn't want to leave any space for himself to think about it. Since it was a fruitless thing, thinking about it was nothing but It just adds to troubles.

He didn't think about it himself, but someone asked, and that person was Ning Muyan.

Bai Po was a little at a loss, and he stood there for a while.

After a long while, he took a breath and turned around, speaking in a flat tone, "Young master, no."

Ning Muyan looked straight into his eyes with his brows lowered.

Although separated by the distance between the inner room and the outer room, Bai Ke seemed to be able to feel the disappointment in the corners of Ning Muyan's brows and eyes. He didn't even dare to think about the reason for it, and just numbly spit out a few words from his mouth according to his habit: " I don't have anything else to do, I'm going back to rest first."

He opened the door in a hurry, revealing the panic in his heart, and when the door opened, Ning Muyan's voice came from behind: "Sorry, I have."

Bai Po didn't know how he returned to Tianmendong, maybe he walked, maybe he ran, he was already in his yard, but he didn't know where his soul was lost.

However, just five words were like thunder, rolling in his mind continuously.

What did Ning Muyan say, did he have it?

What did he mean, did he mean that he was moved by himself!

Thinking of this, Bai Ke felt flustered and confused.

There was a strong wind outside the yard, and the blowing grass and trees were whistling, trying to cover up the jitters in some people's hearts, but that person stood in front of the window, his hair was blown messy and he didn't notice it.

Bai Po didn't sleep all night.

The next day, he was absent-mindedly pounding medicine in the yard with the bruises under his eyes. Ning Zhengyu came to Muyuan to pay his respects to Ning Muyan as if he had been injected with chicken blood. He talked for a long time in Ning Muyan's room before he came out. .

"Hey, why didn't you see Bai Ke today?"

Ning Zhengyu saw Sanleng pouring water in the garden, and asked.

"My lord is making medicine in the yard."

"That's right." Ning Zhengyu jumped up the steps and entered Tianmendong in three steps and two steps in parallel: "Your medicine yesterday is really effective. I just saw that my brother's bruise yesterday has healed." It's a lot. Give me two cans too, I'll need it in the future,"

Bai Po didn't look up when he heard Ning Zhengyu's voice, and continued pounding medicine in front of the desk.

I'm ashamed to mention the medicine, if you didn't take the wrong medicine, there would be such a fuss today.

Seeing that Bai Po didn't speak or pay attention to himself, Ning Zhengyu leaned forward, buried his head to look at Bai Po's face, and was startled: "Ah! Why do you have black eyes like my brother? Can't you sleep through the night?"

Bai Po rolled his eyes: "What do outsiders think when you say this?"

"I see how weird you are today. Not only are you listless, but you just had a good chestnut cake. Brother asked you to eat it, but you didn't mind." Go."

Bai Po was busy on his own: "I'm going to eat something from my master alone."

"Whoever treats you as a human being, it's just that my brother treats you differently from others, but you serve grandma's body , very much valued by her old man, who in the house dares to treat you like a human being."

Bai Po said: "Didn't the second young master always use me as a servant to scold me?"

"What I said was just a joke That's all, why do you really take it to heart."

Bai Ke waved his hand: "I went out yesterday, and there was a strong wind at night, and I couldn't sleep because of the noise, but I'm very tired all over, Second Young Master, take care of yourself."

"Hey, you are a real person!" Ning Zhengyu refused to follow him, chasing after Bai Po's buttocks and followed him into the backyard, Tian Mendong's voice came from afar: "If you believe it again, I will trample on your medicine garden!" Bad."

Ning Muyan stood under the eaves of Tianmendong with his hands behind his back, listening to the weak voices of the people in the room, who had changed from the lively ones in the past, he had mixed feelings in his heart, and he still didn't step in the door.

After three or five days like this, Bai Po was extraordinarily diligent in going to Bao'an Hall, deliberately avoiding going to the study room, and also unwilling to meet Ning Muyan face to face, when he came over, he avoided it, and the two of them were deadlocked like this Nor meet under the same roof.

Today, Bai Po was thinking of an excuse not to go to the study, but before he could find an excuse, Qing Mo first said that the young master is here and the guests don't need to go to wait on him. He opened the door, and was bored inside again tinkering with prescriptions.

"I've thought about coming here a long time ago. I should have come to see Zhengyu when he was frightened at the racecourse that day, but I was busy with family matters a while ago, so I didn't make time to come. Is Zhengyu okay?"

Ning Muyan, who was meeting guests in the room, poured a cup of tea for Qi Zhuo: "What can happen, a boy of his age recovers very quickly even after bumping into each other, why should you worry about it?" Day."

Qi Zhuo smiled slightly and took a sip of tea.

"What are you busy with at home recently?"

Qi Zhuo put down the teacup and said, "Last time at the polo meeting you left in a hurry, I was going to introduce you to the newly transferred Master Bian to Yongchang Mansion."

Ning Mu Yan heard the sound and frowned slightly.

"The family here was originally a judge of the seventh rank in the prefecture and county. The daughter Deli gave birth to the emperor. Not only was the concubine favored by the sixth palace, but His Majesty Long Yan Dayue also rewarded the Bian family in one fell swoop. The Bian family became a judge in one fell swoop. Salt The promotion of the class, in charge of the salt class in Fucheng, really has the limelight." Qi Zhuo said: "My father personally went to meet Mr. Bian to the mansion, and hosted a banquet after he settled down."

Ning Muyan said: "It's no wonder that the prefect has done his best to be a landlord, so it's no wonder you're busy with us."

Qi Zhuo waved his hands, lowered his voice and said to Ning Muyan: "There is a young son in the Bian family who is just right and hasn't been betrothed yet. I heard that Bian My family intends to find a capable son-in-law. When Master Bian was having a banquet with my father, he asked about the talents in Fucheng after drinking for three rounds. Mu Yan, you are the one who must be mentioned. Master Bian treats you I really appreciate it."

Ning Muyan's eyes changed slightly, and he chuckled: "The Bian family really doesn't hide their thoughts at all. But you don't make fun of me, there are many leaders in Beijing, and the Bian family is now I am receiving the favor of the emperor, and the sky is in full swing, how can I look at a family like my Ning family who is weak in the court."

"I know that you are not weak, and others are not fools. I am not talking about this with you today to please you If you are interested, you can take the opportunity, and if you don't, you can make preparations in advance."

Ning Muyan responded, "Only you know me, and you have thought about it so far for me."

"Hey, what are you talking about between us, it makes people feel alienated." The

two of them drank some tea in silence, the weather was cold, and a charcoal basin was added in the room.

"I see that you seem to be a little bit out of spirit today, what's the matter?"

"In Lindong, the weather is cold, and if you don't have a pillow at night, you will inevitably lose your spirit."

"You have to take care of yourself . The mansion is not far from the capital, but if you are not in good spirits, it will always be a drag."

Ning Muyan didn't say yes or no, but nodded helplessly.

"Speaking of body, I have to talk to you about something." Qi Zhuo said: "Do you still remember the family worries I told you last time?"

"Yes, what's wrong?"

Qi Jue sighed: "It's still old Look, I'm afraid it will be even more difficult for Weiyan at home after I go to Beijing to take the exam next year. A while ago, I heard that there was a doctor who was rejuvenated and was very good at women's diseases. Weiyan and I wanted to invite someone to come and have a look, but unfortunately the doctor didn't The whereabouts are uncertain, so far I haven't been able to invite you."

"It's Dr. He who is so powerful that you still can't invite him." Ning Muyan said again: "I know you are eager to ask for a child, but don't let it be manipulated. Living in a weak spot and being deceived by others, if it is really a doctor with unique skills, he will not be hard to find."

"Everyone who passes through the doctor's hands is not without praise, and the doctor can also take care of the body to prepare for pregnancy. , I heard that there is a brother who became pregnant after his treatment. There are also servants in the mansion who asked for medicine, so they must be charlatans."

Ning Muyan frowned, thinking that Qi Zhuo had been worrying about the child for a long time, and said : "Then you talk carefully and listen, and I will see if there is a way to help you find it."

"I heard that the doctor is a young man. He set up a stall at Nanmen Temple on the fifteenth day of every month and the last day of the month. There are many people who go to seek medical treatment and ask for medicine. He doesn't make any moves at other times, he only shows up at the appointed time, and sometimes he may not show up on time."

"..."

Ning Muyan fell silent, not knowing how to answer the conversation for a while.

Seeing him like this, Qi Zhuo said seriously: "It's really effective, don't laugh at me, I believe this, often people with their own talents are really different from ordinary people. Isn't Mu Yan like this in the eyes of others?"

Ning Muyan Laughed: "You know how to joke."

"I've said so much, so have you heard it? If it's true, it's like rumors, you can also come and show the old lady a headache."

Ning Mu Yan said: "Your words have come to this point, I can't shirk or not help."

He sighed slightly: "I know this doctor, his temper can be good or bad, but it is unpredictable. It's true."

Qi Zhuo's eyes lit up when he heard the words, and he stood up happily: "It's true!"

Ning Muyan didn't know that the little doctor in his family had already spread his reputation so far, and he had even been crowned a famous doctor. . It's just that now I don't know if I go forward with a shy face, and whether the doctor is willing to see me, after all, I have been left out in the cold for many days.

"Then do you know where the doctor lives? You may attach a letter asking the doctor to come, no, I can bring Weiyan to the door myself!"

Ning Muyan stood up: "Forget it, come with me ."