Chapter 8

"Who did Brother Po come to see a doctor with, why did he get led by Huang Zhuangtou?"

Liu Jin retracted his neck and smacked his mouth, thinking in his mind.

"Father, Huang Zhuangtou has free time to entertain Brother Po, but he ignores us. I'm afraid that today he will run away for nothing. Our family is not a lowly family, so why come here so lowly? "

Liu Wu saw that Bai Po was going back and forth in Zanyuzhuang, and was treated politely by the Zhuangtou. He was not happy, and he sat back and took a sip of tea in dissatisfaction. The two drank up.

Liu Jin slowly returned to his seat with his hands behind his back: "Your brother sent a message saying that the young master of Ningfu came to Zanyuzhuang. He has been working in Ning's family for many years and he only works in the outer courtyard. In recent years, I have not lost my reputation in the village, and now that the young master of the master has come to the village, why not come to ask for such a good opportunity."

He led Liu Wulai and dreamed of sending this son to Ningfu as well.

"You two have been waiting for a long time." The

father and son sat for another quarter of an hour, waiting for nothing, when they suddenly saw Zhuangtou approaching, stood up quickly, and smiled courteously: "The tea in Zhuangzi is good. Drinking for a while makes us father and son forget the time."

"Landlord Liu's eldest son works diligently in the house, and he is very valued by the master. If he likes this tea, I will ask someone to pack two boxes for delivery." Huang Zhixing said politely , and said: "It's just a coincidence today, I'm afraid you won't be able to see our master." "Last night it was

cold, our master didn't catch some wind and cold, it's really not suitable to meet guests."

After being rejected, Liu Jin was still at ease when he heard that his master was ill, and immediately showed a look of concern even more than his old lady's terminal illness: "The weather has changed a lot these days, and if you don't pay attention, you will catch the wind and cold. Just take care of yourself."

Huang Zhixing nodded.

Liu Jin seemed to have opened up a chatterbox, seeing that Zhuangtou didn't talk much, he found something to say by himself, after all, he didn't have much time to talk on weekdays: "I just saw that I invited Brother Po from our village to read it." Consultation?"

"Exactly, when the doctors in the village went to the city, they troubled the doctors in the village."

"Brother Po is still young, and we usually invite his father to see a doctor. The doctor came out sick."

Huang Zhixing said: "Doctor Jiang has gone out, and Doctor Jiang's medical skills are as good as his father's. Our young master also said that Doctor Jiang is very young, but he is very accurate in feeling the pulse."

Liu Jin and As proud as he was, he also had a lot of compliments, saying that Ning Muyan knew people and used them well, he was not as particular as the young master of your family, and he was willing to bow down to see a local herbal doctor, and so on.

Liu Wu, who was on the side, saw that his father was talking vigorously, and tried to compliment Huang Zhixing with a sense of presence, and said with a big tongue: "Our family and Jiang's family have already negotiated marriage, and if it is useful in Zhuangzi, Brother Po will go to see a doctor." Huang Zhuangtou, feel free to call."

Huang Zhixing wanted to dismiss the noisy father and son and left, but when he heard the words, he put back the words on his lips, and said casually: "Is it true?"

He looked at Liu Jin, Liu Jin Seeing that Huang Zhixing seemed to be interested in this matter, he quickly nodded and said: "Yes.

"

Only then went to talk to Ning Muyan.

"Little Doctor Jiang didn't stay long, the villain packed the cakes and brought them back to Little Jiang."

When Huang Zhixing went to answer the conversation, Ning Muyan was standing by the window with his hands behind his back, his eyes were slightly far away, and he didn't know what he was thinking .

Seeing the drizzle stretching into a net, he first asked his elder brother to go out with the boy to bring a cup of new tea, and then said after he left: "Did he bring an umbrella?"

"It didn't rain when Doctor Jiang came, Just now when he was leaving, the villain gave Little Doctor Jiang the umbrella in the village."

Ning Muyan stopped talking after hearing the words.

In the past, Huang Zhixing also retreated tactfully, but now he still has something to say, but he can't figure out Ning Muyan's thoughts, but seeing no one around, he still tried to say: "The villain just sent you away. When Liu Jin and his son were together, I heard some gossip."

Ning Muyan raised his eyes and glanced at Huang Zhixing.

Huang Zhixing immediately understood, and then continued: "I heard that the Liu family and Dr. Jiang, who came to see the doctor today, have discussed marriage." Ning

Muyan frowned: "When did it happen?"

What does Mu Yan mean to the little brother who came to Zhuangzi today, but it's a little unusual for him to come to invite him to see a doctor, so it's just a waste of time, but it seems that the words are not in vain.

He immediately said: "Little man, let's go and find out."

After the door was closed, Ning Muyan walked back to the desk from the window, and suddenly threw a thousand-character text in his hand on the desk.

His eyes dimmed.

Dude!

The action is really fast, and I will arrange myself out in three to five days. If I come one day later, I am afraid that I will not be able to catch up with this.

When Bai Po returned home, the pattering rain had stopped. He put away his umbrella to shake off the rain, and leaned the umbrella under the eaves.

The box of pastries in his hand was a bit heavy, and just now he was holding an umbrella and carrying things, and he had to be careful of the slippery road, but his wrists were sore.

He shook his arm, touched the money bag hanging on his waist, and squeezed it. The people in the village paid him according to the market outpatient fee, but it was calculated as the cost of two trips, and rich people are generous.

"Po'er."

Hearing the voice in the yard, Bai Po put down the purse and went to the eaves, and Jiang Zichun came back.

His father wore a straw hat when he went out, and when he came back, it rained heavily and his body was wet. Bai Po went to pick up the medicine box as usual, and asked about his condition along the way.

"The bones have been connected, and it will be easy to give birth later. But the old man is getting old, and even if he is well, he will not be able to do heavy work."

Jiang Zichun sighed slightly, the most important thing for a farmer is to have a strong body, and now Knowing that he will not be able to do heavy work in the future, it will undoubtedly cost half his life.

When he entered the room, he took off his wet coat, saw the carved food box on the table, and

asked doubtfully, "This is it?" There were four or five plates of exquisite pastries, and the sweet fragrance wafted out: "Father came to invite the doctor at the other end of Cuanyuzhuang just after he left. Suffering from the cold and fever, this is a thank you gift from the people in Zhuangzi."

He explained, Jiang Zichun nodded and said: "People who come from rich families are really well-mannered ." "Father, eat something

, I was busy going out just now It's useless even for breakfast."

Bai Po said while spreading the cakes, and when he took out the last plate of cakes, he saw a stack of white jade yam cakes, he was startled, this pastry was his favorite before .

"Okay, how about trying the cakes in this big village."

Jiang Zichun didn't see any difference in Bai Po's expression, so he reached out and took a piece of pastry and threw it into his mouth. Bai Po looked at the corner of his eyes, and the father and son rarely had a leisurely and peaceful meal. There was an uproar.

The father and son looked together in tacit agreement.

"Doctor Jiang, Bai Po, you are at home. It's a good thing!" A

beaming and sharp voice came from outside the yard, Jiang Zichun called Bai Po: "You are inside, Dad, go out and have a look.

" The woman in Honghua was smiling happily outside, listening to his father's words and not going out to join in the fun.

Jiang Zichun went to open the door politely, and found that not only the matchmaker came, but also Liu's father and son.

Seeing people, Liu Wu was still depressed and didn't speak much, but Liu Jin changed his cold face towards Jiang Zichun before, and warmly took Jiang Zichun's hand.

"Doctor Jiang, I mentioned the matter of the two children to you that day, and the family discussed it with his mother. Our family loves Brother Po very much, and the children urged him to come here today." It was

like a door-to-door proposal . This kind of thing is usually handled by the head of the family or the husband. There are not so many rules in the countryside, but Liu Jin claims to be a big family, so he is willing to come in person this time.

One is that the woman in the family has returned to her natal family, and he is too lazy to coax her, and the other is that she talked in Zanyuzhuang, and then he prepared the dowry early and called the matchmaker to come over and talk about engagement.

Jiang Zichun didn't really understand what the Liu family meant. Yesterday he came to the door looking for someone who didn't want to talk to him, and now he was very warm, which made him feel a little uncomfortable. How can such a capricious family be a good match.

But they took the initiative to come to the door to save him another trip, so Jiang Zichun invited them in anyway.

Seeing this, Bai Po went to boil a pot of tea to pour tea for others. At this time, the elders were the ones talking, and it was not easy for him to intervene. After refilling the tea, he stood quietly beside Jiang Zichun, and Liu Wuzhi who sat opposite Gougou stared at him, making him a little uncomfortable.

The matchmaker boasted about the Liu family to Jiang Zichun, Liu Jin smiled and drank his tea, feeling very happy, and waited for the matchmaker to finish speaking before he said, "It would be great if our two families get married."

Liu Jinzhi is sure to win, not to mention that his family's Lao Wucai village is considered outstanding, even if he does not have a wealthy family background, he is also a man that many people look up to, not to mention having a landlord as his father, which is undoubtedly the icing on the cake. It's the favorite of the village, and the Jiang family has nothing to say no to.

This time I came here in person to see that Bai Po had gained some face in Zanyuzhuang, and he was just asking for help. If Bai Po can help lead the line with Huang Zhuangtou, even if he can't see him this time The boss's family has a long time to come, so I'm afraid that there will be no chance in the future.

Unexpectedly, when Jiang Zichun opened his mouth, his face turned black.

"Master Liu's kindness is appreciated by me. It is his blessing that the Liu family can see Brother Po. I am ashamed to say that I am just such a child, and Po'er is still young. If I get married early, I will be lonely under my knees. I want to keep him for a few more years." "

Hearing what his father said, Bai Po was slightly relieved.

Liu Jin didn't expect that Jiang Zichun would say such words to block him, and he knew in his heart that he would agree, but he didn't expect to be pushed back, and he was quite unprepared for a while.

Jiang Zichun was quite happy when he brought up this matter for the first time. He thought that Jiang Zichun's small belly must be deliberately raised because of yesterday's negligence. Knowing that our Liu family is not an ordinary family, many people are begging to betroth their children here."

"It's natural. The Liu family is a good family in the village, and everyone knows that." Jiang Zichun said, "Actually, I wanted to come to my house yesterday to make it clear. It's just that Mr. Liu is busy, which made Mr. Liu today. It was a waste of time."

Hearing this, the faces of both father and son were ugly, and they collapsed visibly with the naked eye. The Liu family lost face in the village, and the villagers chased after their buttocks to say nice things, so they were rejected. Naturally, it cannot be held back.

Seeing that the atmosphere was not good, the matchmaker hurried to persuade Jiang Zichun: "It's natural for Doctor Jiang to be reluctant to bear such a child as Brother Po, but the Liu family is in the village, so we can see each other every day, right? Waiting for a few years at night can't be judged." Surely we can still find such a good family!" After saying

that, he pulled the white scorpion beside him, pouted his mouth and patted his hand: "Look at Brother Sang and our little Wu, doctor Jiang can't do that." It's a good fight."

Seeing this, Bai Po didn't take this sowing trick: "I don't want to part with my father, and I want to be filial to him for a few more years. My mother died of dystocia when she was born. All these years, my father hasn't done anything. If I continue to marry, it will not be easy for one person to drag me into

adulthood . It is precisely because the Liu family is the best family, so I made it clear, and I don't want to delay Brother Liu." To test this character, Bai Po said so, so it's hard for others to say much on the surface.

It is easy to reject a marriage, as long as one is not afraid of offending others.

Liu Jin tightened his brows, and gave Jiang Zichun and his son a hard look. To ask him, a respectable person in the village, to bow his head and say good things to the herbal doctor is undoubtedly slapping himself in the face.

Unable to keep up his face, he shook his sleeves and stood up, revealing his true nature again: "Shame on your face! You think my Liu family regrets that this marriage will fail!"

After saying that, Wu Zi turned and strode out, Liu Wu hurriedly followed From then on, they looked back and forth, and in the end they stared at Bai Po unwillingly and ran out to chase his father.

Seeing the unhappiness, the matchmaker broke up, and the scene was a little awkward, probably because she didn't expect the Liu family to be so temperamental, but if they didn't get married, they were still fellow villagers, why should it be so, but neither side is easy to offend, one is a local snake in the village, isn't it She dared to talk nonsense, but at the other end was the doctor in the village, who was not sick yet.

She apologized to Jiang Zichun: "Let me take a look, Doctor Jiang, don't be angry." Seeing the

Liu family removing the presents one by one, Bai Po felt a little relieved.

Jiang Zichun watched the people leave and the house was quiet again, so he stood up and shook his head: "The Liu family is really too capricious, but fortunately they didn't agree to the matter in a muddle-headed way."

Bai Ke Said: "Anyway, now it's clear, our family didn't have much contact with Liu's family, and we will have less contact with each other in the future."

Jiang Zichun responded.