Chapter 51

Seeing Ning Muyan's carriage, Bai Po hurriedly ran out of the medical hall before he got off.

Jiang Zichun saw Bai Po's happy look, as if he had never seen a man before, coughed dryly, and motioned him to restrain himself, but his brother was deaf, wishing he could throw himself on Ning Muyan.

Bai Po asked, "Why are you here?"

Ning Muyan smiled at Bai Po, "I want to invite you to see a doctor .

"

Lingding came up with a sentence.

Hearing the sound, Ning Muyan saluted Jiang Zichun very politely: "Doctor Jiang."

Jiang Zichun asked with a straight face, but didn't stop his hands, and poured tea for Ning Muyan: "Who are you seeing?"

"It's me Mistress."

Jiang Zichun handed the tea to Ning Muyan, it didn't sound like a fake, and if he was going to a private meeting, he wouldn't be so aboveboard: "Then go early and come back early." Seeing this,

Ning Muyan saw that Bai Yu was not in vain After working hard, he narrowed his eyebrows and smiled: "Yes."

While drinking tea, Bai Jian swiftly packed the medicine box, seeing that Ning Muyan was still drinking tea leisurely, he urged: "Go, young master.

" Doctor, then I'll take Little Doctor Jiang away first."

Jiang Zichun buried his head in writing the prescription, and hummed.

He didn't seem to care, but after the two of them went out, he quickly tilted his head and peeked in the medical hall. When he saw Bai Po getting into the carriage, Ning Muyan gave him a hand, clicked his tongue, and waited for the carriage to drive out before reciting. I started to go to the door of the medical hall, and looked at it for a while.

"I really didn't want to stay in the middle, and I followed in a daze after being coaxed."

Jiang Zichun shook his head helplessly.

"I heard you say that the teacher is an official in the capital. When did you come back?"

"The Fucheng that I went back to two days ago, the teacher's wife has been in poor health. The capital is colder than the Fucheng, so it is not suitable for health care. Now the teacher is going When I get old, I want to go back to Fucheng to raise them. I happen to be building an academy. The teacher will send his wife back and visit the academy, so he can go back and report to His Majesty."

Bai Po nodded, and said: "I heard that the young master's The teacher is the imperial tutor, and I have never seen such an imperial official."

Ning Muyan held his hand: "The teacher is friendly, you are so cute, he will like you, don't be nervous, besides Look at the teacher. Although the two old couples are very affectionate, if you ask the teacher for pulse, you will definitely see the teacher, but I also hope that he can see you."

Bai Po was puzzled: "Why?"

"Sooner or later, I have to see you, idiot "

Bai Po pursed his lips and understood the meaning of his words: "Oh."

Although he still wanted to ask him if he had negotiated with his family about their marriage, but he didn't know how to start the words, and finally Only one answer.

He put his hands on his knees. Ning Muyan's father passed away long ago. The teacher was once a close friend of Master Ning. He knew that this teacher treated Ning Muyan as his teacher and father. Although he had never met Master Shi before, But I also know how important Master Shi is to Ning Muyan.

Although it was a matter of asking for pulse today, Ning Muyan brought him here, and he was able to see half of the elders. It also showed that Ning Muyan was really concerned about their future. Thinking about it this way, he couldn't help feeling a little nervous. You must perform better yourself.

Not to mention making Mrs. Shi and Mrs. Shi like her, but at least don't be ashamed.

The carriage drove all the way towards Ewha Garden, when Bai Po got off the car, he saw that he was in the north of Ewha Garden, while Ning Mansion was in the south.

Bai Po glanced at the plaque of Shifu, but the entrance was not that luxurious, so he cautiously followed Ning Muyan in.

The Shi mansion has been vacant for some time, but the master is not there, but there are housekeepers and servants to take care of it all the time, and the mansion is very tidy.

"Mu Yan, you're here!"

A joyful call came, and a woman with a very kind smile came up to her.

Bai Po took a breath, and was about to salute Mrs. Shi, but when he looked up and saw the smiling woman coming over, his heart skipped a beat, and he wanted to dig a hole in the ground.

"It's time to come to see my teacher. I've been busy these two days with the closing of the academy, but I've delayed coming."

"It's okay. Your teacher knows you've been busy recently, so he didn't write a letter to bother you about your work. It's just right to come here when you're done."

Ning Muyan smiled, and said again: "Master's mother is always not well. When I came here, I brought a doctor to ask for her pulse."

"You always have a heart."

After speaking, Ning Muyan saw Bai Po was still standing behind him, his brows moved slightly, and he turned his head to look at him.

Seeing Bai Po lowering his head and rubbing his fingers, he thought it was a little funny, and this guy even became shy.

He patted Bai Po's hand lightly: "Bai Po, why don't you see your wife?"

Bai Po had no choice but to come out bravely, smiled dryly at Mrs. Shi, and quickly saluted: "Little doctor Jiang Baipo has met Mrs. Shi." Mrs.

Shi was wondering why Ning Muyan asked the doctor to call her teacher's wife, she was also taken aback when she saw the doctor who came forward, and then laughed: "I have a destiny with Doctor Xiao Jiang."

She didn't expect to come to ask for pulse It turned out to be a young brother, and he was also the brother who set up a free clinic at the porridge market on the day he returned to the city.

Bai Po blushed thinking about his recklessness that day, who would have expected that the one he met that day would be Ning Muyan's teacher and his wife.

At that time, it was just a patient treated by his father, and he didn't pay much attention to it afterwards, and even forgot to ask his father's uncle's name.

If he had known his surname earlier, he might have had a brighter mind.

"Okay, don't stand around stupidly outside, hurry up and sit inside."

Ning Muyan felt that Bai Po was a bit weird, but it was not easy to ask right now, so he just answered Mrs. Shi's words: "Okay."

Bai Po stiffened He followed behind the two of them, tears welling up in his heart, a good meeting was ruined before it even started.

After entering the hall, Bai Po bumped into Mr. Shi coming from the chef with cakes: "Mu Yan, I made your favorite crab cake today. Try it and see if it's better made by the teacher's mother or the teacher..." The

words continued Before he finished speaking, the sharp-eyed saw Bai Ke following Ning Muyan like a tail, and his words stopped on his lips.

"Little doctor Jiang is here too?"

Bai Po still secretly said in his heart not to see him, the Taifu's eyes were bright, and the eyes trained to see all directions in the court naturally couldn't let him go.

In this way, he could only salute with a cheeky face: "Master Shi."

Shi Zizhan looked at Bai Po's timid look and laughed loudly: "It's good for you to call me uncle."

Ning Muyan glanced at Shi Zizhan, and then Glancing at Bai Po, he raised his eyebrows: "Do you know the teacher?"

Shi Zizhan smoothed things over: "I met you at the porridge market on the day you returned to the city. Okay, sit down quickly."

Ning Muyan He hesitated to speak, but respectfully listened to Shi Zizhan's arrangement.

"Mu Yan, you are running Qingshan Academy very well, and His Majesty is at ease thinking about coming here. There are very few outstanding candidates in the imperial examinations these years, so you have to train Your Majesty to be able to be used by the imperial court."

"The students will definitely live up to His Majesty's trust.

Shi Zizhan nodded: "When I go back to my hometown after my honorary training, I will take a classroom in the academy to spend my old age. It's quite good to think so." Ning

Muyan smiled and said: "If the teacher wants to teach students in the academy, This is a blessing for scholars." In the

past, Zizhan was also from a poor family, but he was the number one scholar handpicked by His Majesty. He entered the Imperial Academy all the way to the cabinet, but he was admired by scholars all over the world, and the only student was not ashamed.

The master and apprentice talked and laughed for a while, and Ning Muyan waved to Bai Po who was sitting on the side: "Master's wife went back to Fucheng this time to take care of her health, so I specially brought Bai Po to ask for her pulse. Although Bai Po is young, but in the past I also took care of my grandmother's headaches, and now my grandmother's headaches are much better."

Bai Po bowed to the two elders, and went forward to ask Mrs. Shi for her pulse.

Shi Zizhan didn't comment, he had already invited the imperial doctor to see him when he was in the capital, his frailty was incurable, so he could only take care of him as much as possible.

But he really likes this little doctor, and wants to see if he has inherited his father's medical skills: "Little Doctor Jiang, how is uncle's wife?"

Bai Po blushed in the face of teasing, and coughed dryly: "Mrs. Shi was born with physical weakness. She was born prematurely, and her heart and lung function is weaker than ordinary people."

Shi Zizhan and Mrs. Shi looked at each other: "That's right, is there a cure?"

Bai Jian shook his head sincerely. Shaking his head: "If you take care of yourself when you are young, you may be able to recover, but if you think too much when you are young, it will make your body worse, and now you can only take care of it."

Mrs. Shi responded: "Little Doctor Jiang's words hit the vital point, even though he already knew that his body cannot be cured, but Xiao Doctor Jiang is young, and he has a vicious vision, and he also invited several imperial doctors to make a diagnosis when he was in Beijing. Ning Muyan said: "

Since the teacher's wife is going to spend the winter in Fucheng, why not let Bai Ke take care of one or two of her body."

If I go back to Beijing to continue my job, I won't be able to return until the Chinese New Year. If I don't have a reliable doctor to take care of me, I won't be at ease."

Seeing the teacher's promise, Ning Muyan smiled at Bai Po with an undisguised gentleness, and asked him to sit down beside her.

When Shi Zizhan and Mrs. Shi saw this, their brows moved slightly.

"It's time for today's medicine, Doctor Xiao Jiang, maybe you can show me the medicine? I need you to take care of my body for a while." Hearing this,

Bai Po stood up: "Okay."

Looking at it Bai Po and others went to the chef, and Mrs. Shi took a sip of tea: "Mu Yan has grown up, and now he knows how to be nice to young brothers."

"I still remember that there was a snow festival in winter ." Most of the officials and family members of Fucheng came, and there was a young lady who saw Mu Yan coming forward to converse poetry. Who knows that Mu Yan is serious and really thinks that he is here to converse poetry. He cried and ran away."

Shi Zizhan laughed when he heard the words: "I also remember this, when your father still laughed and said that this kind of temperament will be good in the future."

"The teacher and the teacher's wife laughed. I don't know how to get along with these ladies and gentlemen."

Madam Shi covered her mouth and smiled and said, "Master's wife just saw that you are not very kind to Xiao Jiang, she has a pleasant face and a gentle tone."

"Mu Yan, tell your wife that you like him?"

Ning Muyan didn't hesitate when he heard the words, but his eyes were gentle: "Mrs. Madam has clear eyes and heart, so I can't hide it." After

getting the exact answer, Shi Zizhan and Mrs. Shi smiled knowingly.

"Now that you have established a career, starting a family is not only a worry for your grandmother, but also for me. The teacher is also very happy to see that you have someone you like."

Shi Zizhan said, "It's just that... you plan to What title should I give Xiao Jiang? Doctor Jiang is just such a brother, and he is not a person who is greedy for power, so he will not be willing to give up his only child as a high-ranking concubine."

"I just want to marry him People."

Ning Muyan's voice was not loud, but his tone was very firm.

Shi Zizhan was relieved, but he couldn't help frowning: "But your grandmother will definitely not agree."

Ning Muyan was waiting for these words, and he got up suddenly, and at the same time, Zizhan and Mrs. Shi made a deep salute: " Mu Yan brought Bai Po here this time, one is to let the elders meet him, and the other is to ask for something."