Chapter 2

The man's mind was not very clear after being drunk and drugged, and he was kicked hard at the critical point. He frowned his black eyebrows that seemed to be born from tracing, and showed a trace of impatience on his face.

He slowly propped himself up and sat up straight, only then did he see the instigator who kicked him, and shrank himself to the other side of the bed like a cicada chrysalis.

Looking at each other, Jiang Baixuan stared at him in disbelief with those awe-inspiring and indifferent eyes, and he also opened his mouth in a daze.

The two were silent for a long while, neither of them spoke, until Bai Ke saw the man tentatively stretching out his slender fingers toward him, trembling slightly, he suddenly came back to his senses.

No, it's not like trying to hit him.

He twisted his body to avoid the touch: "Boom!"

Not wanting to wrap himself too tightly in the quilt, he leaned over from the edge of the bed and fell under the bed.

Even though he was wrapped in a quilt, Bai Ke was still in pain from being thrown, but it was precisely because of the bright pain that people could wake up and know that it was not a dream.

Bai Jian fell to the ground and saw that his missing clothes were scattered all over the floor, the close-fitting clothes on the outside overlapped with the man's clothes.

Seeing that people's cheeks were flushed, Bai Jian was a little ashamed, and hurriedly stretched out his hand from under the quilt to grab his clothes into his arms.

It was also kind, and threw the one that wasn't hers on the bed.

The person on the bed was about to lean forward to check the fallen white scorpion, but just as he poked his head, several clothes and pants hit his face head-on.

Bai Po hid under the bed and hurriedly put the clothes on himself, feeling both puzzled and shocked.

Didn't he already become A Piao? How could he suddenly sleep on the same bed with his not-so-acquainted husband! ?

Looking around, coupled with the young man on the bed with the face of a banished fairy, this situation -

this, this is clearly the first time when I saw Ning Muyan when I was young!

Before he could figure out what was going on, he heard the sound of hurried footsteps coming from the long corridor outside the house with alert ears, and faintly shouted: "Look for it quickly, if you can't find Master Ning, no one will be able to eat it." Walk around!"

Bai Po's heart skipped a beat, because someone broke in under the guise of Xun Ning Muyan and caught the two of them, and his fate has changed drastically since then.

Looking back on the past, his heart constricted, and bitterness appeared in his mouth, that road was really too bitter.

No matter the wealth or the scenery, it's just the excitement for the layman to watch, and only those who have experienced it can know the real bitterness and suffering.

With just one thought, Bai Po decided not to repeat the same mistakes again.

Just as he was thinking about how to hide, there was a voice above his head: "Did you fall?"

Bai Ke didn't care about the uncharacteristic concern of his dewy husband, so he hurriedly got up from the ground: "Someone is here!" "

While tying his clothes, he was looking for where to hide people in the house, and when he heard the approaching footsteps and the noise of doors being pushed, he became more and more flustered.

Now he looks like an irresponsible prodigal son who took advantage of others.

When he was running around in the room, he glanced at Ning Muyan who was sitting by the bed in his shirtless shirt, as if he was looking at a treasure that had been lost for many years and then suddenly found again, he looked at it with uncertainty and extravagant hope with him.

Bai Po's chest heaved heavily, he couldn't understand why this man had such weird eyes, he only knew that he was sweating profusely now and he was sitting on the edge of the bed calmly and doing nothing.

If those gangsters broke in to catch the rape, he would not be the only one who would be destroyed, neither of them would escape.

"You, you can't dress neatly!" Bai Ke looked at the strong waist, blushing and angry: "I'm not afraid that others will see too many needles."

Hearing the sound, Ning Muyan slowly lowered his head and glanced at Shang Qi . The naked self, frowning, seemed to be thinking about something.

After a long while, I buried myself in dressing slowly.

"Your surname is Ning. It seems that someone is looking for you outside! When you see us, it's over, you still don't think of a way!"

Bai Po was anxious and angry, and he had to keep it as if he didn't know this person, only hating the people in the house There is nothing to hide, it looks like it has been specially treated.

Hearing the noise getting closer and closer, his heart was in a mess, he gritted his teeth, and opened the window carefully.

"What are you going to do!"

Ning Muyan, who was getting dressed, watched the little brother intend to escape through the window, and then got off the bed.

Bai Po turned his head and took another look at Ning Muyan, who was tall and tall with black hair scattered on his shoulders, and his breath was concentrated. Despite all the flirting, Young Master Ning still had the calm demeanor of a nobleman of the family.

He hurriedly shook his head to wake himself up, he was no longer the ignorant and innocent little brother who had never seen the world and coveted beauty. Beauty cannot satisfy hunger when hungry and keep warm when cold. "Please don't talk about this matter, Mr.

You know, I know, we are safe and sound, and I will definitely not come to my door and rely on it."

The light dimmed: "You are an innocent little brother, if something like this happens, I will treat you..."

Before he could finish speaking, Bai Po hurriedly interrupted: "Your Majesty, don't feel guilty, yes! I took advantage."

After speaking, Bai Po saw that the person in front of him not only did not agree with what he said, but even looked even uglier, his heart beat a little.

But where is there still time to talk to him, good words are not enough, he immediately put down his face, and instead warned: "If you reveal this to others, I will..."

Ning Muyan approached step by step, suppressing his eyes: "Whatever ?"

Bai Po paused. Others are the sons of officials and have a bright future. How can I, a country boy with no power and power, threaten others.

He thought about it for a while, pretending to be vulgar, a little bit lacking in confidence: "I, I will spread the word that you are not good, slander your reputation, and see how the daughter of a thousand gold daughter will marry you, and the left and right are not afraid to wear shoes with bare feet."

Ning Muyan Hearing this, the color of his eyes changed slightly, and he was almost tripped by his coat that had fallen on the ground. He was about to complain, but Bai Jian took advantage of the gap to climb up the window with both hands and feet and flipped out, acting slyly like a little fox.

He hurriedly picked up his clothes and chased him to the window, and said eagerly: "Jiang Baijiao!"

Baijiao ran to the ground very fast, only faintly heard Ning Muyan yelling something as if he was gnashing his teeth, he was so focused on running, but he didn't really listen , it must be that I said such shameless words that made the young master angry.

There is a trace of sadness in his heart, but thinking about the lonely days in Ning Mansion, today's resoluteness is not wrong. On the contrary, it made him hate himself even more, and he would no longer feel pity and say that he should be responsible for him. Now, he doesn't need to think too much about those who have no ties in the future.

After returning safely to the busy street, Bai Jian took a long breath with his hips on his hips, looking at the excitement around him, his face was ruddy and happy.

In the morning, there were shops opening on the street one after another, and vendors were also hawking here and there, their voices passing by their ears clearly, and Bai Yu looked around at the bustling market for a long time.

Finally, he retracted his gaze and raised his hands to look at them. The hands that had been working all year round were not smooth, but they were the hands of a young man with firm skin and flesh.

After dying for many years, he has never been to the Hall of Yama, nor drank Mengpo soup, wandering alone as a wandering ghost. He didn't understand that he had never murdered and set fire in his life, so why he couldn't be reincarnated. It was God's pity that he didn't realize it. He was given a chance to be reborn.

It's just... the brightness on his little face suddenly turned dark, but why is it so unlucky to lose his innocence on the day?

It's just earlier, so a few more hours can lose a piece of meat from God!

He calmed down and bent his waist, and slowly walked in the direction of leaving the city.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Ning Muyan: Why doesn't Xiao Jiang follow the routine! ?