Chapter 23

Ning Muyan heard Qing Mo come back to report, old man? This is a bit of a crooked way to say it.

"Since it's opened, let him go back to the house."

Bai Ke didn't know that he opened a small stall, and the young master also watched the excitement from a corner. He was immersed in the joy of opening the list at the moment, and he counted. The cost of copper plate is less than a penny, and it is sold at twice the price, which is indeed a profit.

Three scholars bought cooling oil, even if there is no business today, they can still earn their money back.

Bai Po was happily putting the money into the medicine box, when he looked up and saw a girl in plain clothes eager to give it a try, thinking of coming to the stall, she seemed to be worried about something, so she stood not far away and looked around.

"Do you want to buy something, my lady? There is a good cooling oil." The

little girl blushed twice as if she had been caught with someone else's stuff. She shook her head hastily, and was about to leave with her basket in her arms.

Bai Po called to stop him: "Young lady, come and have a look, you don't have to buy it."

Hearing this, the girl stopped, hesitated for a while, and walked over with her head half bowed, and said in a low voice: " I don't buy cooling oil."

Seeing that the man's face turned pale, he lowered his voice, "Young lady, you can tell me if you need anything." The

girl saw that the business of Baixu's stall was low, and no one came to see her. Strangely, there were no customers on the left and right. Seeing that the signboard said it was a medical stall, and the owner of the stall was a young man, so I took a few more glances.

"Is brother a doctor?"

She asked with some doubts.

Bai Po nodded: "Yes, I made all the ointments and cool oils on the stall myself."

Hearing this, the little girl was a little embarrassed and said, "I've had abdominal pain recently, and I want to buy some medicine."

Seeing people so timid, hiding and hiding, the little girl said, although my brother didn't have these troubles, he was still able to give birth after all. Yes, and he is a doctor, so he immediately understood: "Is it abdominal pain or the date is not accurate?" Seeing that the doctor really understood, the girl

quickly said: "Abdominal pain."

"Let me take your pulse."

He hesitated, it's not inconvenient for the doctor to be a brother, but in this busy market, it's a young lady checking the pulse, I'm afraid it's annoying.

Bai Po knows that many people have always shunned illnesses and avoided medical treatment, and women and younger brothers are even more miserable. Even if they are sick and in pain, they know to go to the doctor, but because of the sympathy, even if they go to the doctor for common illnesses, some people may gossip. Many diseases that are unspeakable to others are even endured by myself and I will not go to see them.

"It's not a problem, others don't know whether you are looking at a headache or something else, and they may not know if you are."

Hearing this, the little girl rolled up her sleeves and asked Bai Po to feel her pulse.

Then Bai Po asked about some symptoms, the little girl nodded again and again, and he said: "It's okay, my lady is a little cold, don't be too greedy for cold and eat a lot of cold things in hot weather, soak your feet more when it's cold in winter. "

After speaking, Bai Po took a small bottle from the stall and handed it to the little girl: "This is Xuanling Pain Relief Pill. I made it myself. I take it with warm water three to four times a day."

"But if you are worried , I can also prescribe a prescription for you, and it's the same when you go to the medical clinic to get medicine, but most of the medical clinics are prescription medicines, not pills." Bai Po said carefully: "My pills are much more complicated and labor-intensive. , it's easy to eat and carry, so the price is more expensive than the ones in the medical center." The

little girl said straightforwardly: "I want Dr. Jiang's, and it's okay to spend a little more money."

Going to the medical clinic to get this kind of medicine will inevitably look at people's faces. If the doctor has medical ethics, it's okay, but if he doesn't have medical ethics, he will be punished. Such pills are much more effective, and it is not surprising to carry them.

Quickly took out the money.

San Leng stood at the side, listening to Bai Jian chattering with the little girl for a while, and finally the business was done, and when the person left, he stepped forward and said, "Master, you really know how to say, how can such a pill for oral administration go?" It's also sold."

"How do you say that?"

San Leng said, "If it's an external use like cool oil, it's fine, you can try it out and see if it works well, and the pills are for internal use. Who would buy it easily? Don't be afraid. Bought counterfeit medicine?"

Bai Po laughed and said, "You are very thoughtful, and if you sell counterfeit medicines, you will be sent to prison if you eat them to death. Ordinary people would dare to openly set up a stall in this place. But it is because of this layer The danger is that the business of my small medical stall is not easy to do at the beginning. But after a long time of seeing people's hearts, the people in front of them feel better, and they will come to me to buy things again."

"That's why that lady just now He is an honest person."

Bai Po sighed slightly: "One is sincerity, and the other is that there is nothing to do. It is not easy for a girl to see a doctor, and she hides it. If not, how could she come to me again? I bought things at a small medical stall."

After that, Bai Ke sold a few more rolls of mosquito cigarettes and stopped doing business. The two stalls had no umbrellas. After the sun came, it gradually became hotter. Bai Ke saw San Leng's face. They were all flushed in the sun, and even though it was not yet noon, they still asked people to pack up their things and put away their work.

There was no free carriage today, and Bai Po returned from Nanmen Temple under the sun with a full medicine box on his back, and his back was almost wet with sweat when he arrived at the gate of the mansion.

He entered through the back door, thinking that he would have to walk a long way to get to the garden. For the first time, he felt that the place he lived in was too big for his benefit.

"San Leng, hurry up, I want to drink a big glass of cold melon juice when I go back to the yard."

"Okay."

Bai Jian walked quickly to the end with the medicine box in his arms . They all ran back in one breath.

At the end of the corridor, Bai Po watched a figure dangling at the gate of the garden from a long distance. He saw that the figure was a bit unfamiliar, and he looked young, about the same age as San Leng, but he was much taller than San Leng, and he was dressed gorgeously. Like a servant.

He walked forward cautiously, and saw the people at the door looking into the garden from time to time, eager to try to go in, but seemed to be hesitating for something.

"What are you looking at?"

Hearing a voice behind him, the young man was startled. Perhaps his legs gave way like a guilty conscience and he almost fell down, but seeing that the person who came was just a servant, he immediately stabilized himself Turning around, the panic on his face changed, and he took out the master's money: "Who are you?" San Leng, who was

walking behind and slower than Bai Po, caught up, and when he saw the young man, he hurriedly saluted: " The second young master is well."

Bai Po suddenly realized that it was Ning Muyan's younger brother, no wonder the two looked slightly similar.

He remembered that the two brothers were not in harmony. He heard that Lord Ning and his wife were very affectionate back then, and there was no concubine room in the garden, but there was a brother who had an evil heart while Lord Ning was drunk and climbed into the bed, and later became pregnant. Madam Ning was kind-hearted, and she took this elder brother as a concubine and gave birth to Ning Zhengyu.

But this concubine was unlucky. After giving birth to Ning Zhengyu, he passed away due to illness after not enjoying wealth for two years. Later, his step-wife entered the mansion, and Master Ning passed away, so Ning Zhengyu was raised in his step-wife's garden.

Ever since Bai Po knew the second young master in his previous life, he knew that he was in the same boat as Ning Muyan. In the hall, they sang against Ning Muyan.

Although he didn't know why the two of them were like this, it was not surprising that there were many cases of open and secret fights among the aristocratic families.

Bai Po came back to his senses and saluted.

Ning Zhengyu looked at the foreheads of the two of them with sweat, and their hair was a little messed up on the way back. He immediately put on a serious face, but because of the lack of momentum, it seemed to be a deliberate bluff: "So Reckless and disheveled, how decent is he?"

Seeing Ning Zhengyu blamed him, San Leng hurriedly said, "Second Young Master, Mr. Xiu Mu just left the house today ." "Even Xiu Mu must pay

attention to his posture, don't leave it outside. The face of the mansion."

"Yes."

Bai Po said: "The second young master came to look for the eldest young master? How come you stand at the door and don't go in."

Ning Zhengyu suddenly panicked: "I, I just dismissed the class It's just passing by here, I don't mean to go in and disturb my brother."

After speaking, he hurriedly said: "You go in, I'll go back first ." After saying that, he

turned and hurried to leave.

Bai Po thought about this little brat.

He was about to enter the garden with San Leng, but there was another voice behind him: "Are you the accompanying doctor of the elder brother?"

Bai Po turned his head, puzzled and asked, "Yes."

"Then you have to take good care of the elder brother ." Do n't slacken your body."

Bai Po took a deep look at Ning Zhengyu, and said suddenly: "Is the Second Young Master really not going in to say hello to the Eldest Young Master? The Eldest Young Master has no important arrangements today. If the Second Young Master has academic If you don't understand anything, you can also go to the eldest young master for advice."

Ning Zhengyu looked at Bai Po in astonishment when he heard the words, his expression was very unnatural.

I have always heard that the elder brother is busy, so don't bother him; he is not good at school and has not passed the county examination twice, and the elder brother is the head of the case, Jie Yuan, the elder brother does not like stupid people, Don't hang around in front of him, he should study hard...

No one around him has ever told him that he can ask his elder brother for advice.

Ning Zhengyu's mind is like a candle in a room, it is very shaken when the wind blows, but when the words come to his mouth, he hangs his neck and turns into: "No need, there is no confusion in my studies, and today the master praises it." My article has improved."

Bai Po's brows moved slightly, anyway, seeing that Ning Zhengyu was a little bit wrong, he intended to ease the relationship between the two brothers. After all, they are a family, but seeing him like this is also Don't waste your time.

"In this way, I will send off the second young master respectfully."

Ning Zhengyu was suffocated when he heard the words, and anxiety flashed in his eyes: why is this doctor so obedient, and he doesn't want to hold back a word, but if he invites one more time, he will accept it.

Seeing that the man was about to leave, Ning Zhengyu couldn't let go of this opportunity, and hurriedly said: "Is what you said true?"

Bai Jian paused when he heard the sound, turned his head with his hips on his hips, this man was deliberately playing with him.

"It's true. Believe it or not, it's up to the second young master."

Ning Zhengyu evaded slightly, coughing dryly to cover up his emotions.

"Since you let me go, so, so I will go in and say hello to my elder brother."