Chapter 47

News soon spread in Fucheng that this year's top Jinshi has not taken the imperial examination, and the No. 1 scholar is the original No. 2 Qizhuo.

Before it became clear why Ning Muyan didn't go to the palace election, another piece of news spread like wildfire.

The Ning family wants to open an academy in Fucheng, and with His Majesty's personal permission, Ning Muyan will be the dean. Famous teachers will be recruited here, and the construction of the academy is in progress at the same time.

There was an uproar all over the city for a while.

Scholars and big sects are more fond of talking about why Ning Muyan was not elected to the imperial court as an official. Some people said that he was deprived of the imperial examination qualification because of his crimes against His Majesty, but he also granted a license to open an academy. And broken, I can't figure it out after several times, presumably His Majesty has other arrangements.

For this reason, my mind fell even more on the newly built academy. Although this is not a royal academy, the royal academy is a place for the children of the royal family and nobles. want.

As for the academy that the Ning family is currently running, His Majesty promised to be honored by the emperor's favor, and Ning Muyan, as the top Jinshi, is obvious to all.

In this way, families with school-age children who are fast-moving have already started to run to Ning's house with gifts, just hoping that the academy will have a place to study.

Bai Po went out to see a doctor these days, and he went to the big officials in the city and the small people in the alleys, and they were almost talking about it, because Ning Muyan was recruiting teachers and building an academy at this time, and he hadn't talked about the selection of students yet. , so that those who intend to study are like headless chickens, worrying about whether they can enter the academy.

"Does Dr. Jiang have any children who are studying in his family? It would be great if they could be sent to Ning Jinshi's newly built academy. Ning Jinshi's calligraphy was a masterpiece when he was studying in the past, and it was praised and collected by famous masters. Now he holds an academy to attract people's attention." There are too many students.

" The academy is in the west of the city, next to Dr. Jiang's medical center, very close. "

Bai Po was writing a prescription after seeing a doctor, and his family members chatted with him about the daily life, and he felt a little flattered when he heard such words: "Is it so, so the academy is already very popular before it opens. "

"That's right, what this scholar doesn't want is to become an official through the imperial examination. I heard that the academy opened by the Ning family was approved by His Majesty. If you study in this academy, maybe you will have an extra level in the future, right?" The woman sighed again: "I just don't know if such a good place can recruit students from poor families like us."

Then, the woman took Bai Po again and said, "Doctor Xiao Jiang is next door to the academy. , it must be more likely than us people to meet Dean Ning, can you help us find out? I have never even met this gentleman."

Bai Po's brows moved slightly, you are asking the right person . Last night, he talked to Dean Ning for half an hour by the lake, and he was still reluctant to leave when he left.

"Well, I'm afraid it's not easy for me to ask." "You come and go often. After you get to know each other

well, it will be easier for your own children and children from the clan to enter the academy, isn't it?"

He said that his children will be able to enter the academy in the future, not only that, but they can also enter Dean Ning's classroom and be taught by Dean Ning himself:

"If you want to come to the academy chartered by His Majesty, you must be a recruiter. Just like the imperial examination, anyone with ambitions and talents all over the world can participate. The academy will not be in conflict with the imperial court's method of selecting talents." The

woman smacked her lips: "Doctor Xiao Jiang is right, so I feel relieved "

Bai Po handed the prescription to the woman: "Okay, lady, take good care of your body, so you don't have to worry about the child going

to the academy." "Hey, okay, I'll send it to Dr. Jiang."

"You Stop, it's not my first time here, so don't be so polite."

"Then you can go slowly."

Bai Po walked out of the house, waved his hand, and walked back with the medicine box on his back.

As soon as he entered the market, he saw a familiar carriage pulled over and stopped in front of him. Bai Jian pressed the medicine box on his waist, with a smile on his face, and climbed up in a hurry.

Seeing the person sitting in the carriage looking at the drawings, he stepped forward and pulled out a large page that blocked Ning Muyan's face: "I don't even look at me when I get in the carriage."

Seeing this, Ning Muyan laughed He said: "I saw you coming out of the alley a long time ago."

Bai Ke put down the medicine box and sat down next to Ning Muyan: "How do you know I'm here?"

"It's not that you told me last night that you would come here Are you seeing a doctor?"

Bai Po snorted, held up Ning Muyan's blueprint and glanced at it, it was the progress chart at the academy, and it already looked pretty good.

"When I went to see a doctor recently, I always heard people talking about children's studies. They always asked me to ask Dean Ning if he recruits students from poor families, and what is the threshold of the academy."

Bai Po said: "I was thinking about it." There is already an academy in Fucheng, and I am afraid that there will be no students if we open an academy at this end. Now it seems that I am too worried. Master Ning is always so popular."

Ning Muyan looked at Bai Po and said: "Your words sound sour , it seems that I have occupied a lot by myself, this academy will be our joint property in the future. Besides, no matter whether it is a sought-after person or a popular academy, it is also yours?"

Bai Po was very happy when he heard this : "So I said a lot of good things."

"What did you say?"

Bai Po said: "The academy treats poor and rich students equally."

Ning Muyan nodded in approval.

"Have you decided on the specific enrollment threshold?"

"Do you have an idea, let me hear it?"

"There is a specialization in the art field, so I have any ideas, and you will be lazy. Besides, I'm afraid it's me. It's useless to say it."

Ning Muyan said: "Why, I listen to you in everything?"

Bai Po moved closer: "Really?"

"Of course."

Bai Po quickly said: "Then I want to eat Nan Grilled lamb chops from the Gate Temple."

"..."

"The two have nothing to do with each other." Ning Muyan stretched out his hand and rubbed the white hair, but said: "Nowadays, I want to see the progress of the academy, and I have to see someone else. A teacher who voted for you, I will buy it when I come to look for you at night, okay?"

"

Alright." Seeing this, Ning Muyan smiled: "You only have food in your mind."

Bai Jian He raised his eyebrows, not to mention that he has always loved to eat, when he was a ghost, he couldn't eat it, but now he naturally turned into a glutton.

"By the way, I heard you said a few days ago that you are going to make a plaque for the academy, what name do you think of?"

Ning Muyan pondered for a moment, feeling slightly melancholy: "Qingshan generation has talented people, I kept Qingshan Er Word."

Bai Po repeated it: "It's grand."

As soon as the words fell, the coachman outside said: "Young Master, we're here."

Bai Po frowned when he heard this . , I felt that the carriage was running faster and faster on the road, and it arrived at the place before I even said a few words.

He opened the curtain in disbelief and took a look, and sure enough, he had arrived.

As usual, he got out of the carriage first, and waved quietly to the people in the carriage with his hands behind his back, before walking briskly towards the hospital.

"Bai Po!"

He trembled when he heard Jiang Zichun's voice, thinking that he and Ning Muyan were together, and felt guilty.

"But I'm back, the servants from the Bian's family have been waiting for you for a long time, please come to see a doctor."

Bai Jian heaved a sigh of relief, turned around and glanced again, and found that Ning Muyan did not take the carriage that often travels today. It was a false alarm.

"Why is the Bian family here again?"

Bai Ke couldn't help muttering, originally he wanted to stay with Ning Muyan for a while, but he didn't feel comfortable, but now he has to see a doctor.

If they were in the medical center, they could sneak into the academy and stay with Ning Muyan for a while to watch the construction.

But thinking that Ning Muyan just said that he would meet the recruiter in the afternoon, he didn't have much free time. Forget it, going to Bian's house will kill the time faster, so there is no need to wait for the dark, and the two of them will go to the lake for a tryst.

After returning to the hospital to tidy up briefly, Bai Po said to Jiang Zichun, "Then I'm leaving, dad .

"

I feel that Bai Chi seems to have become a little lazy these days. In the past, he was active in anyone who wanted to see a doctor, but now he doesn't like going out to see a doctor, but prefers to stay in the medical clinic.

It's a little hard to figure out his mind.

Bai Po walked into the gate of Bianfu with ease, and Bian's mother was waiting for him, saying that Bian Daiyun was going to the capital, and she would show him to avoid any problems on the way.

Bai Po wondered if he wanted to change Bian Daiyun's environment?

It has been quite a while since he came to Bian Mansion last time, and now Bian Daiyun can walk freely, but compared to the first time he saw him outside Qi Mansion, he has obviously lost a lot of weight, and now he is also It is no longer plump and bright as it used to be, but fortunately, there is some vitality in the eyes.

"You came just in time. What kind of medicines are these prescribed? You smack your tongue!"

Seeing Bai Po who came in with a medical box on his back, Bian Daiyun immediately pushed aside the bowl of traditional Chinese medicine brought by his servants. The thick brown soup was shaken in the bowl, almost splashing out.

Bai Po raised his brows, but he didn't expect this person to insist on drinking until now. He pretended to be profound and said slowly: "If your mouth is bitter, then your heart won't be bitter. This medicine not only heals the body, but also heals the heart."

Bian Dai Yun Wenyan really didn't continue to yell.

"Then why don't you prescribe some more of this medicine, I can drink it after I go to the capital."

Bai Po's brows moved slightly, thinking that Bian Daiyun was going to the capital, he wanted to ask, but it was untimely for him to ask , and said: "It is also good to go to the capital to relax." Bian

Daiyun sneered: "Let's relax? It's just a change of land to choose a good place."

There is no better candidate in Fucheng to match Bian Daiyun, so he still puts his mind on the capital, probably taking advantage of the name of concubine Ling who wants her younger brother to accompany her, so she can take him to the capital and choose another family.

It's like duckweed, for someone who cares about him, in order to protect him, even if he wants to fight with death, he can't do it. If he wants to die, he can only let the family arrange like a walking dead.

"Mr. Bian has a rich family background, so he must be the one?"

Bian Daiyun looked at Bai Po: "How can you understand the matter of feelings."

Bai Po was silent for a long time, and he was also in it, how could he not Knowing feelings, he is not the same as Bian Daiyun, it's just that he keeps the clouds open to see the moonlight.

In fact, he doesn't hate Bian Daiyun, so naturally he can't talk about forgiveness, but he is ashamed of his behavior of making things difficult for him as a concubine because he can't be with the person he loves.

However, all the things in the past have become the past after all, he does not want to entangle himself with the past to torture himself, Bian Daiyun is afraid that he will choose someone to marry when he goes to the capital, not to mention that after getting married, he will no longer feel at home, the capital is separated from the city, In the future, it will be nothing to do with it.

He won't have the chance to have anything to do with Ning Muyan, and naturally he won't have any relationship with him.

Bai Po took a light breath: "Young Master Bian is going to the capital, I'm afraid we will never meet again in this life, I will do you a favor once we get to know each other once."

Bian Daiyun glanced sideways at Bai Po: "You are a little doctor. What can I do for you?"

Bai Po pushed away the medicine box and twirled his fingers: "I can tell fortunes. Back then, my father saved a half-fairy, and in return he taught me his eating skills." Bian

Daiyun rolled his eyes when he saw Bai Po's gossip, "If that's the case, why don't you be a half

-immortal?"

Look at Bai Po: "I've never seen anyone more greedy and philistine than you."

Why not, aren't your parents the same? Naturally, Bai Ke didn't say this.

"I can make an exception to count Mr. Bian once, but you just ask me if I count?"

"Why don't you calculate your own future?"

Bai Po said seriously: "I've already done the calculations, and Ban Xianer did the calculations for me. They said that I have a life of great wealth and great honor. Although the first half of my life was full of twists and turns, but the future In half my life, I will marry Pan An, who is more beautiful than him, and will be rich enough to grow old together, with a family of children and grandchildren!"

"Tch." Bian Daiyun: "You have taken advantage of all the advantages, and you actually believe such nonsense."

"Forget it." Bai Po withdrew his hand: "Since Mr. Bian doesn't believe it, forget it, the prescription is ready, and you can follow this prescription in the future."

Bai Po packed the medicine box and was about to leave, just now at the door: "Wait." Wait."

Bian Daiyun was silent for a moment: "You figure out for me what I should do with him."

Bai Po raised his brows, retreated, and paused for a while, squinting his eyes and pinching his fingers, muttering indiscriminately.

"Childhood sweethearts, at the beginning, they were a match made in heaven, fate turned around, and lovers were separated by ups and downs..."

Bian Daiyun frowned, he had never said this to Bai Po, and he actually figured it out a little bit, but hearing the separation, he was shocked He opened his mouth, but couldn't speak.

At this time, Bai Po changed the subject: "However, according to the fate of the two, there may be a turning point, and it is hoped that the leading edge will continue in the future." Bian Daiyun

's eyes lit up: "What you said is true?"

But what he said was reasonable: "Mr. Bian, believe it or not. Anyway, I really believe in Banxianer's fortune-telling for me."

After finishing speaking, he solemnly cupped his hands: "Farewell."

He said Taking a deep look at the thinking face in front of him, he didn't know where the torrent of fate would push him, but if he had a glimmer of hope in his heart, he might be able to grab a piece of driftwood in the torrent of fate that he couldn't break free from. .

Now he is about to withdraw from the destiny where the two of them would have been intertwined. He neither wishes nor curses the person whose fate was once intertwined with his own, because there will be no communication in the future...