Chapter 14

Bai Po didn't get up early in the morning, but after all, he came from a village family, and hard work was his nature, but he didn't get up early as other farmers, but he got up early in such a wealthy mansion.

Early in the morning, Xiao Sanleng, the drug boy, went to the kitchen to get some breakfast food. After eating, he went to the small back garden to tinker with medicine jars.

"My lord, make a charcoal fire and let the slaves come here. Do you want to boil some medicine?"

Bai Po didn't have the nerve to say that yesterday's crispy pork tenderloin and pork knuckles were too much to eat, and it was easy to fish in summer, and the fish in the market became more and more popular. As it became more and more diverse, the fish food on the table naturally also changed its pattern. He was already greedy, so what he couldn't resist was to cook good dishes for Ning Muyan.

He touched his bloated and slightly bulging stomach: "The weather is hot, and it's easy to get angry, so make a bowl of soup that reduces the fire."

The soup that reduces the fire is suitable for drinking in summer, so it's good to cook another soup for digestion along the way.

The master and the servant were busy around the stove, when suddenly there was a rush of footsteps outside the house: "Little Doctor Jiang, it's not good! You go and have a look, the young master is bleeding, it can't be stopped!"

Qing Mo panicked He ran into the house, and the frightened little Sanleng almost smashed the medicine jar he was holding.

Bai Po was startled for a moment when he heard it: "Where is the bleeding? How could it be bleeding? Did it hurt yourself?"

He asked, and hurriedly ran towards Ning Muyan's house, a few steps away from the left and right, Soon he arrived at Ning Muyan's room.

I saw Ning Muyan was sitting on a writing chair with his head raised, but his slender hand was holding a plain white handkerchief to cover his tall nose, maybe he was in a hurry, and there were blood marks on his face The handkerchief was also dyed as if embroidered with plum blossoms.

Seeing Bai Po approaching, he stretched out a hand towards the person, Bai Po tacitly pushed Ning Muyan's sleeve and felt his pulse, then turned his head and said to Xiao San Leng who was following: "Go and get some clean water. "

The water was brought quickly, and Bai Ke quickly dipped some water on a small handkerchief to wet the back of Ning Muyan's neck, then soaked the handkerchief and applied it on the bridge of Ning Muyan's nose: "Don't raise your head, beware of blood It flowed back into the stomach."

Ning Muyan was at the mercy of Bai Ke, and after a while of scrambling, the blood stopped, and Qing Mo and San Leng, who were guarding by the side, breathed a sigh of relief.

"Today is just the same as before, and there is nothing wrong with it. How could you have this symptom?" Bai

Po coughed dryly: "Young master is a little angry, it's not a serious illness."

"No matter how prosperous it is, it won't stop here."

Po said awkwardly: "To put it simply, it's just that you can't make up for it by force ?

"

Have you taken some tonic, did the young master eat all the noodles?"

"..."

Qing Mo opened his eyes when he heard this, his young master not only finished eating the noodles, but even the noodle soup! Yesterday he also said that the young master has a good appetite, and wondered if he should ask the doctor to make another bowl today.

The weather is already hot, so the already strong body will definitely not be replenished.

Ning Muyan glanced at Bai Po, and said quietly: "Don't put those things away from now on, I don't think I'll need them, next time I just have plain noodles."

Still thinking about next time?

Bai Po thought to himself that people think that a bowl of noodles with clear soup and little water is a shame for your status: "Got it."

"You all go down."

Ning Muyan waved his hand, and Bai Po heard the words and was about to follow the slaves slipped away, but was stopped by Ning Muyan: "You stay."

Bai Po thought he was going to be reprimanded, turned back and held his hand, and stood honestly in front of Ning Muyan.

"Are you still used to living in Tianmendong?"

Bai Po's eyebrows moved slightly, and then he nodded sincerely. The room was spacious and the bed was big, and he slept until dawn.

"It's good to get used to it. Now that it's settled properly, I can learn to read in two days."

"Learn? Why do you need to read?" Bai Po immediately said, "Do you want me to be a companion?"

Bringing a doctor back, How much do you use? Master, can you stop being so picky! Ning Muyan

said patiently: "If you can't read, can you understand medical books? Even San Leng can read hundreds of characters. He is younger than you."

I don't want to waste time on recognizing and practicing Chinese characters, which he already knows, but I have to pretend that I can't continue to study hard. It's really hard.

He said sullenly: "Ningfu's scholarly family, even the servants can read and read, much better than me."

Ning Muyan's eyebrows twitched slightly: "I didn't mean you to be embarrassed, look Looking at the doctors and doctors outside, which one is serious and famous and illiterate? Although reading is a bit boring, it is indispensable if you want to be a good doctor."

Bai Po thought carefully, Ning What Mu Yan said made sense, he did this for his own good.

If you insist on opposing it, you will behave strangely and arouse suspicion.

Forget it, Ning Muyan can do what he says, just hang out with the school in the mansion for two years, at worst he will just slip away and do other things in class: "I will just listen to the young master's arrangement."

Ning Muyan Seeing that he agreed, Yan was slightly relieved.

Bai Po said: "I heard from San Leng that there

is a book school in the mansion, and the clan children will send it to Kaimeng. It's just right for me to wait for Bai Ding to go and study with him." Ning Muyan shook his head: "You don't want to go to the school in the mansion "

Bai Po frowned, and probably understood what Ning Muyan meant, he pursed his lips: "I'm neither a schoolboy, nor a child in the mansion, so I'm not worthy to go to the school with young masters and ladies. I'll just listen outside."

"You come to my study every day at three o'clock, and the class is formally started at Chenshi, and I will teach you in person."

"What!?" For

a moment, Bai Po thought he had an auditory hallucination, and he was shocked at first. He had to go to class at three o'clock, and when he heard that Ning Muyan was going to teach him himself, he almost bit his own tongue.

Ning Muyan, who was the number one scholar in the next two rankings and a calligraphy and painting worth a thousand dollars, actually said that he would personally teach a little brother from the countryside to read and write.

Wouldn't this really be a short lifespan?

"Young master is busy with work, and you have to prepare for the exam, and there are big and small matters in the family that need to be taken care of. It is really impossible to spend time on my humble body!"

Bai Po hastily refused. Happy to be happy, if you are studying under Ning Muyan's nose now, there is no room for sneaking.

Seeing his refusal, Ning Muyan seemed to have guessed that he would say this a long time ago, and said calmly, "Before I brought you to the mansion, I promised to help you become a good doctor. Once I say this, it will come true. You Don't worry, I will let Qingmo prepare everything, you just need to come on time."

Bai Po blinked his eyes pitifully, hoping that things could turn around: "Eldest young master, how about I go to study Let's go to school."

"Although the masters invited in the school are celebrities, I don't think they are inferior in talent and learning. Why don't you worry?"

"How can I, a little doctor, dare to choose, but let the young master, Xie Yuanlang, teach a piece of rotten wood in person, I will feel very guilty in my heart, and there is really nothing in return."

"Don't apologize, I have made up my mind." Ning Muyan Looking up at the miserable Bai Po: "As long as you study hard, that's the greatest reward for me."

Bai Po gritted his teeth and took revenge. This is definitely revenge. Isn't it just that you were invited to eat noodles yesterday, and today you have a nosebleed?

Is it necessary to use it like this? Doesn't this trick hurt the enemy one thousand and self-injure eight hundred!

"Does it have to be like this?" Bai Po looked at Ning Muyan pitifully.

"En."

Seeing that Ning Muyan would not take back his fate, Bai Po's heart was already raining heavily, he held back his heart and said, "Thank you for your cultivation, young master."

"Okay, let's go back to the house."

"Oh..."

Back in his own yard, Bai Ke planted himself on the couch listlessly, stuck to it and refused to get up.

San Leng was brewing medicine in the backyard, and when he saw the babbling Bai Po, he thought he was still sad about Ning Muyan's bloodshed, so he comforted him: "Young Master, don't be sad, you can't blame you for this matter."

Of course you can't blame him. He, who made him stronger than the cattle at the entrance of the village.

Seeing that Bai Po was silent, San Leng said again: "Master Cai just reprimanded you?"

Bai Po moved his eyes. If he said that he was not reprimanded, wouldn't it appear that Ning Muyan was too partial to him? If it spreads out, it's still unrestrained: "Yeah, he scolded me, and said that in the future, he will have to serve in the study at the end of Mao, so as to make up for what he did wrong today."

"Ah?" San Leng was very surprised when he heard the words, and then patted Bai Po's back distressedly: "The young master has always been strict, and he must have high hopes for the young master. I'm afraid I won't be able to get up, the maidservant will definitely call you young master early."

Bai Po laughed, "Thank you."

"What did you say, young master?"

Bai Po took a long breath, thinking that he was about to be in Ning Muyan. Reading under the claws of the devil, how can a word of worry be so great.

However, Ning Muyan's work efficiency was extremely high, and after two days, Qing Mo said that once everything was ready, he could go to the study to serve him.

Although Bai Po had resistance in his heart, he knew that he couldn't change it. He also made preparations in the past few days. He made a bottle of refreshing oil with the juice extracted from mint and gardenia, and prepared to use it to refresh his mind while studying.

At a quarter of the next day, San Leng came over and dragged him off the bed, Bai Chi got up from the bed with sleepy eyes and erratic steps, the veil he took out from the basin was pasted over his eyes and face, the smell of cooling oil wafted from his nostrils Go in, straight to the forehead, Bai Chi suddenly became sober.

San Leng laughed: "Young master's cooling oil is really effective. The servant just put two drops in the basin and mixed it with water to dissolve it, and the effect is so good."

Bai Ke sniffed: "A small bottle as big as your thumb is filled with a few drops. I only extracted the raw materials for a catty of medicinal materials, so I will save them for future use."

"Young master, just do whatever you want, the medicinal materials in Tianmendongli are all purchased from the public account, so you don't have to worry about it."

Bai Ke soaked his hands in the washbasin : "So good?"

"It's natural, as long as you don't spend too much, not to mention medicinal materials, as long as you spend too extravagantly, the young master won't say anything."

Bai Ke raised his eyebrows, In this way, he can safely configure and study various prescriptions.

After breakfast, Bai Po rushed to the study, Ning Muyan only asked him to go alone, and San Leng was left in Tianmen Dongli to take care of the house.

When he got to the door of the study, Qing Mo was already waiting at the door. Seeing Bai Ke running out of breath, he came over out of breath, took the tea served by the servant and handed it to Bai Ke: "Doctor Jiang, come in quickly."

Bai Po took the tea tray: "I'm not late, am I?"

"No."

Bai Po heaved a sigh of relief, Qing Mo opened the door for him, and he walked into the study carefully.