Chapter 43

In April, the weather is mild, there is little rain, and there are many people out on the street.

Bai Po looked at the emerald green of the lake. There were people boating in the lake, and there were many people walking together on the lake.

Occasionally, after supper, he would go for a walk by the lake to digest food, looking at the spring scenery, but there was actually something unclear in his mind.

Why did Ning Muyan say that he would come back so early?

The results of the general examination are only released in March, and after the announcement, they will go to the palace for an interview with the saint three days later, and the emperor will personally examine the school.

After the palace examination is over, it will take a few more days for the results to come out. In fact, the ranking of the results of the palace examination is almost the same as that of the general examination. Generally, the results of the general examination roughly determine the result of this rush exam.

For this reason, although the selection of the palace examination is fast, the trouble is still the etiquette, banquets, favors, and parades of the first and third ranks after the palace examination...

The cumbersome things are together, so there must be two in a month. Can the month stop?

No matter how soon Ning Muyan came back, he shouldn't have come back so soon?

Bai Po wondered if he had written a letter back to comfort him, but his words were clear, and he was about to leave for Fucheng the next day.

He couldn't figure out why, so he could only wait.

It takes at least three to five days from the prefecture to the capital, but like Ning Muyan's speed, it takes four days at most, and he can come back in less than five days.

The strange thing is that Bai Po waited for five or six days, but there was still no news, and Ning Muyan never came to him.

It was raining that day, and Bai Yu wrapped up a thick coat in the morning to make up for the sold-out medicinal materials in the medical hall. Before Ning Muyan, he waited for the servant of the Bian family.

Said that he wanted to ask him to go for a follow-up visit again.

Bai Po has been thinking for so long, it's really not easy for your young master to be able to make such a fuss and still be around.

Since someone came to invite him, Bai Chi had no choice but to make another trip.

It's still the same, I have to go to Mrs. Bian's place first before I can see a doctor.

"Ning Muyan is really crazy! Fortunately, he didn't make a hasty decision at the beginning, otherwise it would not end well."

"It seems that the Qi family is better, but it's a pity that they are already married.

" Such a nonsensical sentence, followed by another consolation: "Forget it, the city is not good. It must be much better for the empress to choose in the capital than in the prefecture."

"Do you know that those in the capital think highly of themselves Most of the things that belong to me are dudes, hard to pick up, and there are not two really good ones. Well, it's up to people, let

's have a look." As soon as the words fell, a girl announced that the doctor was coming, and the room fell into a trap. There was silence.

When Bai Po heard a few words, he couldn't help frowning, and when he entered the room, he opened his eyebrows again when he saw someone.

"Come on, last time you showed Dai Yun your body, and your body has improved a bit, and now I ask you to come and see it again, so as to help the young master recover soon."

Bai Ke responded.

"Take a good diagnosis and treatment, and your goodness is indispensable."

Bai Ke didn't bother to listen to these Huabingzi's words, and went to see Bian Daiyun after a few words. It was raining and wet everywhere. It was not a good time to go to the doctor, but he still I prefer to cook medicine under the eaves in this weather, so I thought about ordering some medical consultations and went back.

After more than half a month, Bian Daiyun has indeed improved compared to the first time he saw it.

Probably because he is already willing to eat, so he has some strength to get out of bed and walk around.

Although his complexion was still a little sallow, it was better than lying in bed all day long.

Bai Ji went up to feel the pulse as usual, and then wrote the prescription.

At this time, Bian Daiyun dismissed the others, and asked, "Did you see everything that day?"

Bai Ke paused: "There are many people walking by the lake all day long, and there are countless people in private meetings. Those who are looking for death and life It should be rare."

"You really saw it."

Bai Ke glanced at Bian Daiyun who was wearing clothes and had long since lost his radiant appearance in the past. In fact, he will be invited to see a doctor again this time, so he must be Bian Daiyun. Cloud called him here.

People are always like this. When people around them deliberately hide and don't say a word about a person, leaving themselves alone to guard their memories will make people feel that all the past is just a big dream, and they always want to learn from others. He heard some clues about the existence of that person.

Bai Po knew that he wanted to hear from his mouth again that he had witnessed the two of them being together.

"I shouldn't have agreed to his words that day, otherwise I wouldn't have hurt each other like this."

Bai Po wrote the prescription and listened to it while chatting on behalf of Yunxu. Dai Yun really ran away with that man, and later he was arrested and put under strict surveillance when he thought it was someone close to him who had informed him.

"Things have come to this, it is good to cherish yourself."

Bian Daiyun suddenly scolded: "What do you know, you don't understand anything at all."

Bai Po rolled his eyes, I don't understand, just leave it there to understand .

All he knew was that he just took a second look at Ning Muyan who had returned from his trip on the porch, and he was ridiculed for a long time, and even made him stand in the yard in the cold.

Sure enough, I am unlucky and want others to follow me.

Bai Po was angry and added two more bitter tongue-numbing medicines to the prescription: "Okay, the prescription is ready, take it according to the above prescription, and it will be cured soon."

After seeing the doctor, Bai Po hurried back, The rain shows no sign of stopping.

Bai Po went back to the hospital in the drizzle, and just as he put down the medicine box, a carriage stopped outside the house, and then he saw Ning Zhengyu running in with the wind.

"Why are you here? It's raining heavily."

Ning Zhengyu took a breath, and said anxiously, "Follow me to the mansion!"

"What are you going to do?"

"Brother is back!"

Bai Jian frowned Hurry up, don't tell me when you come back, isn't it a joke that you rush to see him: "It's a matter of time before he comes back, and now the threshold of the mansion is almost broken for the title of the gold list, why should I?" Going to join in the fun again."

"Oh! What's the name on the gold list? My brother didn't take part in the palace examination. Grandmother got angry when she found out about it. She reprimanded my brother and punished him to kneel in the ancestral hall for three days!"

Bai Jian Wensheng was stunned: "He will try for the top spot, and the champion will sit firmly. Even if there is a mistake, it must be a top spot. Why don't you go to the palace examination?"

Ning Zhengyu said anxiously: "I I can't figure out what the reason is, my brother came back and I haven't had a word with him yet. He went to see his grandmother and started arguing. Now he is still punished in the ancestral hall, and my grandmother is also guilty of a headache. Come on, hurry up and take a look with me."

Bai Ke was already worried about Ning Muyan, but he went down the steps: "Then I'll go and see the old lady."

He returned to the medical hall and his buttocks were not warm yet, he carried the medicine box and hurried into Ning Mansion's carriage, all the way to Ning Mansion where he had been away for more than two months.

Everything was the same as before, but Bai Po still faintly saw the clues from the cautious servants, the atmosphere in the mansion was very dull.

Bai Po followed Ning Zhengyu to Bao'an Hall first, and the people serving in the garden were as light-handed as possible. As soon as he entered the garden, he could hear the voice of the old lady complaining of a headache from time to time.

"Dr. Jiang, you are here. The old lady has been in pain all night."

Bai Po said: "Lao Kang's mother boiled a stronger medicine according to the previous prescription ." "Okay.

" Bai

Po entered the room Seeing the old lady lying on the bed with a pale face and a windproof forehead on her head, she may have a headache, but it was also caused by Ning Muyan's incident. She lost her previous pressure and seemed to grow old overnight. He was about a few years old, and his expression was in a trance at this time, only whimpering from time to time.

"The old lady is like this. Drinking the medicine is slow, and I'm afraid she needs acupuncture to relieve the pain quickly."

Kang's mother was very anxious: "As long as it can stabilize the old lady's headache, no matter what, I just need to trouble Xiaojiang. Doctor."

"No problem."

Bai Ke took out the set of silver needles that Ning Muyan gave him earlier from the medicine box, he had little experience in performing acupuncture before, but since he opened the clinic, he has been dealing with all kinds of intractable diseases, and His father has always encouraged him to do it by himself, and his technique has become more and more proficient after he has strengthened his courage again and again.

He took care of the old lady at the beginning, and he knew all the medical records by heart. After a few injections, the old lady gradually stopped moaning. After the injection was over, the old lady's brows also relaxed, and she fell asleep after a while. up.

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief, and Tan Yun, who had come to serve the whole night, also returned to the garden with a sigh of relief.

Ning Zhengyu made an excuse to say that he was worried about his grandmother and stayed in the garden. When Tan Yun left, he said in front of everyone: "I don't know if my grandmother will have another attack after waking up. The old man can't stand the trouble. To be on the safe side, Doctor Xiao Jiang will stay in the mansion for a while longer."

"Everything is as usual in Tianmendong, why don't Doctor Jiang go there to rest first, and come to visit when grandma wakes up."

Mother Kang also nodded again and again: "Yes . , please trouble Dr. Jiang to wait a little longer."

Not only is it because of the headache of the old lady who lives in Baijiu, but also because it is a family doctor in the mansion before, which makes people feel at ease.

Bai Po didn't refuse, but complied.

"It's a good thing that you can control grandma's body, otherwise, my brother might get a reputation for being unfilial."

Bai Po felt that judging from the trend of the Ning Mansion in the past, Ning Muyan probably doesn't care about his own reputation now. up. It's just a pity for the old lady. In her previous life, she passed away in panic because of the ruin of the Ning family, and she was almost pissed off to death by Ning Muyan tonight.

"Brother is in the ancestral hall, I'm watching from outside, you go in and have a look at brother."

Hearing what Ning Zhengyu said, Bai Po couldn't help but glance at him unexpectedly, why is he so considerate and considerate today.

He was about to speak, but Ning Zhengyu urged: "Go, go." The

candles in the ancestral hall were full of candles, and all the spiritual tablets were in sight, which made people hold their breath subconsciously.

Bai Po opened the door and went in, and immediately saw Ning Muyan kneeling on the futon in the middle of the ancestral hall. He heard from Ning Zhengyu that he had been kneeling since yesterday afternoon, and has been kneeling until now.

Even with a futon, his knees must have been red, swollen and numb after kneeling for so many hours, but the man's back was still straight.

The ancestral hall became more and more empty and cold when it rained, Bai Po looked at Ning Muyan, feeling an indescribable feeling in his heart, he called out in a low voice: "Master." The

kneeling man turned his head when he heard a familiar voice , he looked up at Bai Ke from the bottom: "Are you back?"