Chapter 24

Bai Po handed the medicine box to San Leng, and led Ning Zhengyu straight to the study. He didn't see Qing Mo at the door of the study, but seeing that the door of the study was closed and the windows on all sides were open, he thought Ning Muyan was inside. . He was about to go forward to knock on the door, when Ning Zhengyu

, who was as tall as him, suddenly grabbed his sleeve, "Don't, don't knock!" Would

n't it be rude to go in without knocking?"

"That's not what I meant!" Ning Zhengyu grabbed Bai Ke and pulled him away.

"What's that for?"

Ning Zhengyu avoided Bai Po's probing gaze, and he held his sleeve: "I, I'm afraid I'll disturb my elder brother."

Bai Po sighed helplessly, why is this young master like this? It's awkward, since I want to see Ning Muyan, but I'm too timid to see him at the door.

In the past, he and Ning Zhengyu didn't have any intersections, only met a few times at the big banquet in the mansion, and every time he saw this kid looking aloof and arrogant, but after this contact, he seemed to be completely Not so.

"Then do you want to see him or not?"

"I want to!" Ning Zhengyu blurted out, but felt that he was afraid that what he had said was afraid of reaching his mother's ears, so he quickly covered his mouth, and then glared at Bai Ke again. One glance: "You are not allowed to tell what happened today."

Bai Ke rolled his eyes and said, "Who can I talk to. Forget it, you come with me." After saying that

, Bai Ke walked through the main entrance of the study with his body turned, Turning left into the bamboo garden, he climbed up the eaves to a window of the study, he quietly peeked in and saw someone sitting on the desk.

He hurriedly waved to Ning Zhengyu who followed him carefully: "Come here."

Ning Zhengyu's heart skipped a beat, since he felt that it was really rude to do so, but his body was very honest, he looked around and stepped forward cautiously like a thief.

The window is facing the main desk in the study, and he can see the man sitting in front of the desk from a long distance, meditating and writing.

Seeing the admiration in Ning Zhengyu's eyes as if the river was about to flow out, Bai Po was surprised, but when he heard a bang, the idiot bumped straight into the window lattice.

The two of them woke up like a dream, Bai Po was terrified, and hurriedly tried to cover Ning Zhengyu's mouth. Unexpectedly, this kid didn't show any kindness, and ran away when he saw that he had gotten into trouble, leaving him alone at the eaves window. stand by.

Bai Po hurriedly slipped away, but after only two steps away, a deep voice sounded from behind: "Bai Po."

"..."

Bai Po turned his head stiffly, and watched as he stood at the window with his hands behind his back. He smiled awkwardly.

"Didn't you go out to set up a stall and came back so early?"

Bai Ke said bravely, "It's getting hot and business is not good, so I went back to the mansion first."

Ning Muyan leaned slightly: "Then run here What's the point?"

"That..." Bai Po desperately thought of an excuse: "I, I just wanted to come and see if there are any bamboo shoots growing in the bamboo garden."

"Really? Did you see any bamboo shoots?"

Bai Po was embarrassed Rubbing his hands together: "I just came here, I haven't found it yet."

Ning Muyan said lightly, "You are very leisurely. If that's the case, then come to the study.

" , quickly waved his hand: "I didn't mean to bother the young master on purpose, seeing that it's almost dinner time, I just..."

"I'll go to the chef to cook assorted dishes, and bring them to my room at noon."

"..."

Going to the study to write or cook, Bai Po compared the two sides, and decided to choose cooking, he immediately thought: "Thank you very much." The young master helped with the writing, and the small stall just opened its business today, and the money I earned is not enough to invite the young master to the restaurant, so I should make a dish to thank you."

After saying that, he saluted: "Then I'll go down first."

Seeing that Bai Po walked away, Qing Mo packed up the book case and came over with his hands in his hands: "Little Doctor Jiang is really interesting, how can there be any bamboo shoots in the garden this season."

Ning Muyan didn't comment, of course he knew that Bai Po was looking for excuses , but looking at the back of the person leaving, I still can't help thinking: I see him every day, and I don't come to the study for a day to peek at him. Is he really so good-looking?

He carelessly touched the tip of his nose, why did he not tell him not to look at it.

When Bai Po went back, he saw Ning Zhengyu hiding around the corner. He snorted softly and said, "Second young master has quick legs and feet, but it's a bit too disrespectful."

"I was just a little nervous and didn't want to be so rash in front of my elder brother "

Bai Po said angrily: "The second young master left me there for fear of being rude, and I was almost called to the study."

Ning Zhengyu snorted: "No, I was not called, and besides, you belong to the eldest brother. Doctor, it's also my job to go to the study to serve you."

"If the second young master is called by the master to go to the school to write an article while the second young master is taking a bath, the second young master will be happy?" Bai Po waved his hand: "Forget it, it's not convenient for the little doctor to come again." This is arguing with the second young master, and I have to go to the chef to cook."

Seeing that Bai Po seemed to be really upset, Ning Zhengyu hurriedly followed him: "Don't go yet."

Bai Po was impatient: "The second young master still has more What's up?"

Ning Zhengyu suddenly saluted politely: "Thank you for your help today, and you didn't tell me about it just now."

Seeing his complex look of not wanting to lose face but still being polite, Bai Po thought it was a bit interesting, and said: " Forget it, just pretend I'm in a hurry. If the Second Young Master wants to see the Eldest Young Master, he should go to the study room. I saw him in the room just now, and the little doctor is busy."

After finishing speaking, Bai Jian walked away. Li, go for a walk.

Ning Zhengyu didn't pester him any more, he took another look at Ning Muyan's study room, but he still didn't dare to go in, and finally exited Muyuan cautiously.

...

Ever since I sent Qiaorou Qiuer away in the garden, she has been very harmonious. In the second half of the month, Bai Jia Xiumu didn't go to set up a stall, and returned to the countryside after a two-day vacation.

He had been in the city for almost two months, and he didn't go home for the first month. It was when Jiang Zichun came to the city to do business, and he went to meet for a few hours.

Knowing that he was going home, Ning Muyan said more, and gave him two books on medical skills that he said were for his father. For this reason, apart from what he had saved for Jiang Zichun, he also gave a lot from Ning Muyan.

On the way back, the mansion sent a carriage again, and Liu Da, who was working in the outer courtyard, sent him off.

Bai Po didn't care about these things, he was only happy to be able to go home for a night.

We arrived at the entrance of the village around noon, and Jiang Zichun had already looked at the entrance of the village several times.

"The sun is scorching hot, so it's fine for dad to come out to pick me up, why don't you wear a straw hat, at least it can cover the sun."

Jiang Zichun was overjoyed when he saw Bai Po, and hurried forward to hold Bai Po's hand, just about to ask him Did he suffer in the mansion? When he pinched his hand, he found that it was softer than before, and his face was rounder. He immediately said: "I've gained weight."

"It's grown a bit, there's no way to gain weight."

Jiang Zichun laughed, and was about to go home with the white scorpion. In a blink of an eye, he saw Liu Da beside him, and said politely: "Thank you for sending Brother Po back, go to Liu Da Let's have a cup of tea at home."

"No Doctor Jiang, I have to go back to the mansion to report to the Eldest Young Master after sending Little Doctor Jiang to me this morning."

"You have something important to do, so I won't be able to keep you here."

The father and son went home happily, and Bai Po kept asking about Jiang Zichun's situation along the way. He heard that he was doing well in Zhuangzi. Everyone is very respectful, so Bai Po is relieved.

As long as his father lives comfortably in the village, even if things go against his wishes and he still goes to Ning Mansion, then everything is worth it.

"Father, I brought you a lot of things, do you like them?"

Back home, Bai Po took out the things one by one and let Jiang Zichun look at them.

"All good, all good." Jiang Zichun looked left and right: "Why did you buy so much and bring medical books with you? Do you have enough money?"

"The books are given by the young master." Bai Po said: "The rest are bought , there is a monthly rule of six or seven yuan in the mansion. And I don't have any free time, so I made some mosquito-smoke incense oil and went to Nanmen Temple to set up a stall, so I can earn some more."

Jiang Zichun was very pleased when he heard that, but he said: "Don't be too tired, you still have to work when you finally have a rest."

Except for going to the study in the morning, in fact, most of the time in the mansion is quite free, and there are people waiting for him, so he can't be tired.

"Don't worry, Dad, I don't know."

He said again: "When I went out to set up a stall, I found that people with women's diseases would patronize me. It gave me some encouragement, and I can delve more into this in the future."

"This is a good thing." Jiang Zichun said: "Nowadays there are not many female doctors and medical brothers. If you are good at this, not only will your own path be easier in the future, but it will also benefit women and brothers.

" Jiang Zichun hurried into his room to look through some old medical books: "You said earlier that you are already learning calligraphy with Master Ning, and you will be able to use it soon."

"These are good books about women's diseases, Dad It's a pity that women don't dare to seek medical treatment, and father is not very useful, so if you keep it carefully, it will help your medical skills." The

book was dusty, but Bai Po cherished it very much in his heart, and he got it In his arms, he was encouraged: "Yes."

As he spoke, Jiang Zichun stroked his beard again: "Master Ning treats you well, and you are allowed to bring so many things when you come back. When you go back, you will also bring some things back as gifts Young master."

Bai Po said helplessly: "Father, he lives in a high-door mansion. We haven't seen any good things, so let's not waste our thoughts."

Jiang Zichun said: "Even if this is the case, but Master Ning is not a coquettish person. People, even the Son of Heaven, are still people, and all people will seek sincerity and sincerity."

Bai Po paused slightly.

Jiang Zichun patted his head for fear: "Do you know?"

"What Dad said makes sense."

Bai Po stayed at home for two days, and he was not idle at home. He discussed with Jiang Zichun and did some treatment for simple women's diseases On the day when it was time to go back, Bai Ke dawdled until the sun was no longer so scorching, and then he went to the entrance of the village with his burden on his back.

An ox cart was parked on the official road, and it was a villager who was going to the city to do errands. Jiang Zichun heard that the folks were going to the city, so he greeted him early on and brought white scorpions along with him.

"There are things for Young Master Ning in the bag." Jiang Zichun sent Bai Po to the bullock cart: "Hurry up to the city, or it will be dark later."

Bai Po nodded , and got into the carriage with his bundle in his arms: "Father, you can go back too. I'll come back to see you after I rest.

"

The car covered most of himself with a big umbrella, and stayed alone on the cow for a while. When he raised the umbrella, he was already far away from the village. He took the umbrella to cover himself a little more.

The bullock cart was swaying, and Bai Ke almost fell asleep on the cart with his umbrella in his arms. He was drowsy, and the villagers only woke up after calling him.

"Brother Po, I'm going to the city soon. I won't go to the Pear Garden. I'm afraid I'll have to take you to the gate of the city."

Bai Po saw that the sun was already setting, and the dusk was scattered all over the ground. Putting away the umbrella, he hurriedly said, "Thank you, Uncle Zhang. I'll go there by myself at the gate of the city. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Bai Po got off at the gate of the city.

He walked slowly into the city, the setting sun was covering the streets and avenues of the city, the time was stuck at the time when the night market was ready to open, and when the white market was closed, there were many people returning home with empty baskets and carts at the gate of the city.

He had a big bundle tied to his back, and he was carrying an umbrella brought by his family to protect him from the sun. He limped along the road, feeling sad.

All the birds had returned to their nests, and the common people were all leaving home, but he was going to work, sobbing and wondering when he would be able to return to the mansion, when he saw a familiar carriage parked by the street with sharp eyes.