Chapter 7

Xia Yu was so fast that the firewood that was not brought in last night was full of water, and everywhere was watery.

The surrounding fields were filled with the sound of rushing water, and when Bai Ke opened the door, he saw villagers hurrying along the village road with their trouser legs in their hands.

It rained for a long time last night, so a lot of water must have been stored in the rice fields. It is not yet the official summer, and the weather is not dry. When the water pours down, it will wash away the rice fields below, and the water that was originally stored will also be drained.

Not only that, the strong wind and heavy rain lifted the turf roof or tiles of the farmer's house, and the house leaked everywhere.

For this reason, the morning after the heavy rain like this is the busiest. People in coir raincoats and straw hats went to inspect the paddy fields, and some were busy repairing the roof. The village was very noisy.

Bai Po also wore a small straw hat, and went to the field to see if the herbs at home had been blown down by the wind, and went out to see if the herbs were muddy. Although the herbs were drenched, but fortunately they were not spoiled. Fallen.

He stopped by to pick a few shallots and vegetable seedlings with rainwater in his vegetable field and went home. When he came back, his father hurriedly

carried the medicine box: "Xiao'er, Dad went out for a while. The old man of the Wang family at the village head broke his leg. I have to go and have a look."

The muddy rain boots: "What's going on?"

"It is said that the big locust tree in the yard was broken by lightning yesterday and smashed into the roof. He was hit while he was asleep."

Bai Ke was shocked when he heard that , and quickly went to help Jiang Zichun pack his things, and took a straw hat and rain boots.

"Don't wait for me when you eat."

Jiang Zichun hurriedly put on his shoes, put on a straw hat and carried the medicine box, and ran to the patient's home. When he reached the gate of the yard, he turned back and said to Bai Po, "It's very slippery outside. We'll go out when the sun clears.

" Nodded: "I know, Dad, be careful on the road."

Just as Jiang Zichun left, Bai Po went into the house to clean up. It was still raining outside, and he was idle on a rainy day. He wanted to turn over a few better pieces of wood and take them to the carpenter. Order a medicine box there, and then he will be able to go out with the medicine box like his father.

Before I could find a piece of decent wood, there was a knock on the door in the yard.

Bai Po put down his things and went out to open the door, only to see a young man with a strange face coming.

"Who are you looking for?" The

little brother said anxiously: "I am the person from Zanyu Village in front of me. Someone in the village is sick and I want to ask the doctor to come.

" My father has already gone out to see a doctor."

"Maybe the little doctor will come?"

Bai Po thoughtfully said, "I haven't visited the doctor much, so my father will come back after a while. Besides, Zanyuzhuang didn't invite us The doctor in the village, how do you treat someone who is sick?" The

little brother said: "There used to be a doctor living in Zhuangzi, but he went to the city yesterday and will not come back in two days. We are just on the Zhuangzi. My servant, the owner is kind enough to place a doctor in Zhuangzi, so where is the best way to trouble the village, so I will invite a doctor from the village."

"It's not a serious illness, it's just that it was cold last night with heavy wind and heavy rain. My mother is not very infected with the cold, as long as the little doctor reads and prescribes two doses of medicine to cure the cold."

Now that the words have been drawn out, the doctor's parents are heartbroken, Bai Po said: "Then wait a moment, I will get something past."

Bai Po followed his little brother all the way to Zanyu Village. The road was slippery. By the time he got to Zhuangzi, the mud on the rain boots had been covered with two catties of mud. This was the first time for Bai Po to come here. He saw the spacious courtyard in Zhuangzi. There is a flat stone slab on the surface, reflecting the light washed by the rain last night, and several servants in the village are sweeping the fallen leaves.

At that time, Zhuangzi was not as busy as the village, but was orderly and quiet.

Bai Po picked up a small wooden stick outside to peel off the mud sticking to the soles of his feet, and then followed the little brother in, and after entering the gate, he walked to the Chaoshou corridor on the left.

"Brother Po? Why are you here?"

Bai Po saw a waiting room at the end of the corridor. There were two people drinking tea in the past. They were Liu Jin and Liu Wu. Seeing him walking in, Liu Jin raised his head first. ask him.

"I'll come to see a doctor."

"You will also see a doctor?" Liu Jin was a little surprised.

Bai Po nodded slightly, not wanting to say more, followed the little brother who invited him, and the two walked a little farther, before Bai Po asked: "Do you know what these two people are doing here?

" Brother replied very politely: "The two of them are here to visit Zhuangtou."

Bai Ke didn't come to visit him on weekdays, why did he come so often these two days, he was about to ask if Ning Muyan was still in Zhuangzi , the younger brother said first: "Here we are."

After saying that, Bai Po was ushered into a room where an old woman lay on the bed.

"Mother, the doctor is here." The little brother stepped forward to help the woman up, Bai Jian stepped forward to feel the pulse, and then touched the woman's forehead: "I have a fever, I brought some herbs, maybe Not enough, I have to go back to get it."

"The little doctor said that it is only a fever and typhoid fever, so I don't worry, you said that the next prescription, there are basic medicines in the Zhuangzi."

Bai Po thought that the conditions in Dazhuangzi were good: "That's fine." For

example, there was no need to write prescriptions for typhoid fever and fever, and the medicinal herbs for medical treatment were all familiar and recognizable herbs, so Bai Po dictated it.

"Brew the medicine on time, and the fever will soon subside. Even in summer, don't be greedy for cool weather when it rains. If your hair and clothes are wet, you should take a bath in time and change into dry clothes." The

little brother responded twice, and Bai Jian Get up: "Then I'll take my leave. If you have anything else, you can come to me again."

"Okay, thank you little doctor." The little brother was about to pay the fee for the visit, when a middle-aged man came outside the door first.

Seeing the person, the little brother called out respectfully: "Huang Zhuangtou." The

middle-aged man stepped into the room: "How is Mama Zhang?"

"Thank you Zhuangtou for your concern. The doctor said it was just a normal fever." The

middle-aged man Hearing the words, the man looked at Bai Po, and smiled slightly: "I heard that Mama Zhang is ill, so you went to invite the doctor over. Come here to see Mama Zhang, and I would like to trouble the doctor to go by the way."

"But there are still people who are sick. Already ?"

Zhuangtou didn't say yes or no, just stretched out his hand with Bai Ke and made a gesture of asking: "This way please."

Bai Po followed Zhuangtou, not knowing what to do, maybe some kind of collective typhoid fever, so it might be possible It's not an ordinary disease.

When his thoughts were wandering, he suddenly saw that he had left the small house and entered the main hall. He walked all the way to the spacious room, and he felt faintly in his heart that something was wrong. It's coming from outside, maybe the floor is dirty with mud." Hearing this,

Zhuangtou glanced at Bai Jian's shoes: "It's okay."

After saying that, he took a pair of clean slippers from the shoe rack at the entrance of the main room and handed them over. Bai Po held the clean shoes, and couldn't even find an excuse to refuse, so he changed his shoes and followed into the house.

Sure enough, when he entered the main room, he saw a young man sitting at the table and hanging his head to write an inscription. Xu Shi had just got up, and his hair was tied behind him with a green jade hairpin.

"Master, the doctor is here."

Hearing that Ning Muyan put the Zihao brush on the inkstone, he raised his eyes to look at Bai Jian who was following Zhuangtou.

Seeing this, Zhuangtou understood, without saying a word, he bowed to Ning Muyan, bowed slightly and retreated out, closing the door behind him.

Seeing the door close, Bai Po subconsciously took a breath, a little bit wanting to run away.

"Is breakfast available?" Ning Muyan stood up from the desk.

Bai Po came back to his senses, did not answer the off-topic question, looked at Ning Muyan's eyes, and said very businesslike: "Master Ning is radiant and looks good, I don't know why he is uncomfortable."

Seeing that he answered the wrong question, Ning Muyan was not angry , replied: "Chest tightness, shortness of breath, sleepless nights, I don't know the reason." "Maybe it's because

Young Master Ning is not acclimatized to this place for the first time."

Ning Muyan sat down at the table nearby, and rolled up his sleeves: "It's still time to check the pulse." Let's take a look."

Bai Po followed him and sat down opposite him, looking at the slender wrist stretched out in front of him, he lowered his eyes and sighed helplessly, before he stretched out his hand to go up, he paused again, and turned from Taking out a silk scarf from his body and covering Ning Muyan's wrist, he put his hand on it to feel his pulse.

The temperature of the warm skin was a bit high, and even through the white silk scarf, he felt that his body temperature was not normal, but this temperature, which was clearly not hot, still burned the tips of his ears red.

He was obviously reborn after the two of them, but he didn't know why he had such a deep memory of the entanglement when his skin was hot for no reason.

He wept silently in his heart, bid farewell to his identity as little brother Huang Hua, and could never return to his pure state.

Ning Muyan quietly looked at the silk scarf that Bai Po put on his wrist, his face paled, his brows slightly moved: "Little doctor Jiang can touch the scarf to diagnose pulse?"

"My father taught me "

Dr. Jiang is young, but his medical skills are amazing."

Bai Po was a little flustered by the shouts of Doctor Jiang one by one, and his mind became even more confused. He simply closed his eyes to feel his pulse, and motioned him to shut up.

But Ning Muyan didn't mean to shut up, but instead said: "Is there something wrong with my body, or is there a hidden disease?"

Bai Ke murmured in his heart, what hidden disease do you have, I don't know yet? He coughed dryly: "Young Master Ning is worrying too much. Why is he thinking about hidden illnesses? He

just has a slight fever."

His eyes were not salty and he said: "A few days ago someone said that I may have hidden diseases, but after listening to Dr. Jiang's words, I feel a lot more at ease."

Bai Po's small face immediately praised, and quickly withdrew his hand, and also took it back along the way

My silk scarf: "Presumably that person was just joking with Master Ning. Master Ning has a noble character, so he definitely won't take it to heart." I really don't want me to have misunderstood you."

"There's not only one side to a person, maybe Master Ning doesn't know him."

Ning Muyan took a deep look at Bai Po: "You're right, but I don't know him."

"Then I should understand it well and use it to make up for my mistakes." With the

white hair on his back, he gritted his teeth and made up for something, which is possible but really unnecessary.

"I'll prescribe some medicine, cook some Guizhi soup and take it to cure fever." He smiled slightly: "I heard that the brother who came to treat me said that there are basic medicinal materials in Zhuangzi, so I went to inform the steward, and I will start today Farewell ."

Bai Po was afraid that Ning Muyan would pester him to talk more, but the man didn't say anything, but said: "Thank you, Doctor Jiang today." After saying that

, he called out to the person waiting outside, and the door opened. After being opened, Ning Muyan didn't keep him any longer.

Bai Po followed Zhuangtou out, pursed his lips unobtrusively, he really couldn't figure out how this man acted.

Zhuangtou said kindly: "Thank you, doctor, for running there early in the morning. I have prepared some cakes in the front hall. You can come back after you have used them.

" Our young master is rich and precious, we servants dare not be sloppy, if the doctor has not returned, I have to trouble the little doctor to go. Please wait a moment, the doctor, I will take the consultation fee and hand it over to the doctor.

" Bai Po didn't listen to what he said. Although Ning Muyan is a scholar, his body is not much different from a cow that can plow ten acres of land, but he is not a frail scholar.

A noble family like the Ning Mansion does not raise dandies, and the scholars in the family carefully cultivate gentlemen who are good at the six arts. They are proficient in riding and shooting, and they are not bad even in battle.

If it weren't for the Zhuangtou running away and calling the doctor, Ning Muyan would have recovered from his mild typhoid fever.

The most important thing is to pay the bill. Bai Po didn't want to make this trip in vain, so he didn't refuse again, and Pi Dian'er Pi Dian'er followed Zhuangtou.

The two of them took another corridor this time, which was parallel to the one they had come to in the morning. The father and son of the Liu family who were in the lower corridor saw Bai Po following Zhuangtou to the front hall with sharp eyes, and they hurriedly He stood up and looked up at his neck.