Chapter 56

"Of course it's a predestined person."

Bai Po listened to the man's slick tone, he just regarded it as a young man who was drunk and went crazy on the road, and ignored him, and walked around the man to leave.

But the man was relentless, and quickly stood up straight and stretched out his arms to stop him: "Don't be shy, what are you hiding, I'm not a bad person!

" It looked familiar, but for a while, I couldn't remember who it was. He frowned and said, "See for yourself that you look like a good person."

"You really don't understand sentiment at all, you're so stupid." Tan Ze said with disdain, but then put on a smile again: "But I just I like your unrefined and innocent brother."

"You have something wrong, get out of the way quickly, I'm going back."

Tan Ze said: "Okay, don't be reserved anymore, you are so happy to see me today "

"?"

"I always receive beautiful camellias, how can I not be curious about who sent them?" Tan Ze raised the corners of his mouth and stroked the broken hair on his forehead: "Besides, the person who sent flowers is still Such a handsome and affectionate person like me, who can bear it."

Bai Jian had goosebumps and silently shuddered, this is really unbearable, but I really want to say hello, can I beat you?

Tan Ze looked at Bai Po's colorful face, and said seriously, "You are affectionate, and I am also interested. Tell me, what do you like? Is it silk and satin or beautiful jewelry? Do you like to go to Shangguansi or Yinchunlou? My lord, I have money."

Bai Po squinted and sighed: "Who are you? Whether I know you or not is the same thing, where did the love come from? Is it because you go to the hospital to get some hangover medicine when you are drunk, If it's a dream, the medicine won't help."

"You don't know me?" Tan Ze smiled unbelievingly: "You took the pulse for me in the academy that day, and you still kept my eyes open, and you even prescribed medicine after you went back. If you didn't mean it, how could You will also considerately cook the medicine and send it to the academy, the medicine is still hot when I drink it, you say this is heartless?"

"You accepted the camellia I sent you back, isn't that called intentional? "

..."

Bai Po pursed his lips, and was speechless for a moment. What kind of students did Ning Muyan teach, and how to deal with the emperor in this way.

He didn't even bother to explain to the young man, and said bluntly: "It's not beautiful, we have no fun, I'm going to get married."

Qin Ze's eyes widened when he heard this, and then he said: "That's right, you still say this Kind of angry words."

"I'm very busy, I don't have time to mess around with you here, you should go back

soon." "You care about me so much, but you still talk stubbornly."

"..."

Bai Ke waved his hand: "Come on It has nothing to do with me if you get stuck in a ditch."

Seeing that Bai Po was about to leave, Tan Ze quickly went to stop him: "Are you really going to get married?"

"Who would say this as a joke?"

Tan Ze heard this He became even more enthusiastic: "I don't believe it. Who can you tell me, who can compare to my handsome appearance, my talents, my wealth, and my family's wealth?" The

voice just fell : "It doesn't matter whether these are better than you, but if you can't do the most basic respect for teachers as a scholar, even if you have a lot of money, you are still a scholar in vain."

Tan Ze impatiently thought about who has so many things on the road Even come to preach to others, can't you see that others are talking about love, can't you see it at all?

He frowned and was about to yell when he turned around, but when he turned his head and saw a man half a head taller than himself with a cold face, his legs gave way and he almost fell directly into the gutter beside the city wall.

"Court... Dean."

Tan Ze looked at a face as cold as ice in a deep well in winter, and smiled stiffly: "Come out for a walk, you are so interested."

"I am so interested to have you? Next Can't go back to school, teasing your teacher here? All these years of books have been read into the stomach of a dog!?"

"Ah?!"

Tan Ze shook his hands and glanced at Ning Muyan, then looked back The lively Bai Po was immediately dumbfounded.

Even if he could guess the questions of the provincial examination, he would never guess that the little brother he caught in his eyes turned out to be his teacher's fiancé.

Tan Ze had never felt so cowardly before. He hurriedly hid the camellia in his hand behind his back. He knew that Jiang Baixuan was the dean's man, so he wouldn't use it to show off even if the camellia rotted in Hualang's burden.

"You are so filial. You send flowers to your teacher's mother every now and then. You don't usually put so much effort in studying."

Tan Ze swallowed, this time he really dug the earth to the top of Tai Sui's head.

"Dean, this, this is a misunderstanding. I just, just met my teacher's wife on the road and said hello, nothing else."

Bai Po frowned slightly, raised his hand to cover his mouth and coughed dryly, just now he was quite angry with this kid arrive.

He didn't set fire to him with good intentions, but looked at Ning Muyan with innocent surprise on his face: "Ah? The students in your academy greet everyone and say hello to her, and I'm interested in your love?"

Bai Ke hissed: "Ningyuan Is this how Chang Ping teaches his students?"

Qin Ze almost knelt down to Bai Po when he heard this, he clasped his hands together and begged pitifully, "Please don't say any more."

Bai Po looked at Tan Ze: "Just now I saw that little friend Tan Ze was very upset. Confidence and brilliance, are you also afraid of the teacher? In this way, you will no longer be handsome and unrestrained."

Tan Ze waved his hands quickly: "Don't dare to be handsome, dare not to be handsome."

Bai Ke laughed, feeling quite like It's a parent-mother mixed doubles, seeing people so frightened that his little face turns pale, where is the high-spirited spirit just now.

He was kind-hearted, and said: "Don't mess with these tricks again."

"Yes, yes."

Ning Muyan's arrogance was still alive, and his expression became even more ugly when he saw Tan Ze who was hiding behind Bai Po: "If there is another Once , at your own risk."

"I know, I know the dean." Tan Ze pleaded cautiously: "Then can the student leave?"

Ning Muyan gave him a sideways glance: "If you don't leave, it's possible that you still want to have dinner here. "

Although he was being scolded, Tan Ze seemed to be relieved, and quickly ran away without a trace.

Bai Po put his hands behind his back and looked at Ning Muyan with a smile: "The unscrupulous teacher has taught some unscrupulous students, and he really set an example."

Ning Muyan looked very good when he saw Bai Po wearing a bellflower-colored cloak , he stretched out his hand to take his hand and squeezed it, and the snow was getting heavier at dusk, he gently swept the snow on the shoulder of Bai Yu: "An Neng completely blames me?"

"Otherwise?"

"Who told you to do that?" Human."

Bai Po snorted: "I don't have the dean to recruit people, and today at the Gathering, there are many admirers of the dean."

Ning Muyan frowned: "Someone made things difficult for you."

"It's not an embarrassment."

Bai Po didn't want to mention the matter of today's gathering, he took Ning Muyan's hand, and joked: "Didn't you say that you gave the flowers? Why are you making trouble for a long time and taking advantage of the students?" Huh ?"

Ning Muyan raised his eyebrows: "When did I say I gave it to you? I've caught that kid for a long time, but today I've caught him."

Bai Po lowered his head and laughed, and suddenly remembered the broken vase the day before , I don't want some people to look upright and upright, but they are so small-minded in private.

"It seems that one of the dean's worries has been solved today. Congratulations! I'm in charge, go to the restaurant for dinner, and you treat the guests."

After speaking, Bai Po went to the front.

"But all my private property was given to you as a bride price."

"That's a pity, I'll go alone."

Ning Muyan smiled and followed, the snowflakes were flying, and the thin snow on the roof of Yongchang Prefecture was getting thicker and thicker. Black tiles and white walls gradually become one color.

The snow melts with the sound of firecrackers, the warmth is getting stronger, winter is passing and spring is coming.

March, as promised.

This day Ning Muyan finished teaching in the academy, leaving a class of students.

"Dean, do you want to postpone class today?"

Ning Muyan closed the page in his hand: "No, I have something to talk about in the time left for everyone."

"Tomorrow I will take a day off due to a private matter. You can come to the academy or not ?" , but the assigned homework must be completed."

The scholars in the classroom were in an uproar. Since the academy started, Ning Muyan has never been late or left early, even if someone wants to ask for leave, he will not grant it unless it is necessary. It is surprising that the dean actually Will take a day off.

The good student said: "The spring scene in March is just right. Could it be that the dean is going to go for spring too? Hereby give the students a chance to enjoy the spring?"

Ning Muyan was in a good mood today, he shook his head: "Not really, I I have already made a rule with you that you must not ask for leave if it is something important, and you can go there when you can enjoy the spring and take a rest."

In order to show that he set an example, Ning Muyan said: "The reason for this leave is because I will get married tomorrow."

Everyone heard Yan was dumbfounded, not only shocked that Ning Muyan was not married yet, but also shocked that he would get married tomorrow.

"Dean, Dean, I don't know who the teacher is from. When can we meet?"

Ning Muyan smiled without answering, and put the book under his arm: "Class is over." After saying

that, Regardless of everyone's curiosity and questioning, with fluttering sleeves, he walked away in the spring, even more energetic than the high school champion in the past when he paraded through the streets in official robes.

Everyone was discussing intensely, but Tan Ze, who was piled up with Shan Gao's articles, wept with joy and fell into the sea of ​​books.

"We are finally getting married, and finally we don't need to write three self-criticisms a day!"

But he sighed again when he was happy, and with a bitter and affectionate attitude, he chanted sadly: "Your birth, I was not born, I'm old by birth..."

"Come on, let's leave it here, if it gets to the dean's ears, you'll change your three reviews into five."

Tan Ze gave Yu He a look: "Why, I can't express my feelings yet , if I could have met him a few years earlier, I don't know who will marry him tomorrow!"

"Just be stubborn, I see that you have no hope of being virtuous in your life..." On the

seventh day of March, it is appropriate to marry, please marry Fu, pray for heirs.

The firecrackers in Chengdong Lihuayuan have been heard from the morning, and it is as lively as another Chinese New Year.

On Suzaku Street, a line of festive red suits slowly moved forward, and the groom, the official, looked like a god.

People watching the excitement along the street were amazed to see such a good-looking groom, but regretted that he was already a groom when they saw it.

The firecrackers were ringing all the way, and the happy candy was scattered along the road, making it lively for half a street, until it reached another busy Shifu.

"Bai Po, can you pack it up!? The wedding party is coming, don't miss the auspicious time!"