Chapter 31

"Brother was injured today, so don't be busy with other things, rest earlier."

Back in Ning Mansion, Ning Zhengyu Babaer followed Ning Muyan and sent him to the garden, Bai Ke didn't join in the fun , I went back to Tianmendong by myself.

Ning Zhengyu had the cheek to send Ning Muyan into the house, and he didn't flinch when speaking as before.

In fact, he has admired Ning Muyan since he was a child.

Ning Muyan is very talented and knowledgeable, and he is a benchmark that scholars will praise when they mention it. How can he not be happy to have such a big brother.

When he was young, his mother died of illness, and when he was raised by his first wife, he and Ning Muyan studied in the study together. It was a very harmonious and harmonious time.

Later, the first wife and father passed away one after another, the stepmother entered the house, and the elder brother had to be busy with family affairs as well as his studies. He was no longer as good at talking and laughing as he was when he was young, and became more and more taciturn.

He tried to find Ning Muyan several times, but he never met anyone. Later, he was raised in his stepmother's garden, and was confined to study in the study all day long. He even had no chance to see Ning Muyan.

His mother has been whispering in his ears all these years. Although he has always been towards his brother in his heart, he has never met and talked with each other for many years, and he always wonders whether what his stepmother said is true, so that he They have never been able to get close to Ning Muyan again.

But looking at it today, the eldest brother cares about him in his heart, and they are still good brothers as they were when they were young.

Now that he knew this, he became nagging and clingy: "I know that elder brother shoulders the burden of the Ning family. In the future, I will definitely concentrate on scientific research and study hard to manage the family business. From now on... I will also share a part of my elder brother's burden. The second burden is to bear the heavy burden of the Ning family together."

Hearing this, Ning Muyan couldn't help but take a deep look at Ning Zhengyu, his eyes moved slightly, and he raised his hand to gently touch Ning Zhengyu's head: "Ayu, can you If you think about it this way, then you will really grow up, and your brother can rest assured."

Ning Zhengyu's eyes turned red when he heard the words, and he nodded vigorously.

"My brother is tired today, so I won't bother you any more. I'll come to say hello to my brother tomorrow morning."

"Okay."

Ning Muyan looked at the young man who went out, and heaved a sigh of relief. In the past, he and Zhengyu had a estrangement. In order to fight against him, he was taken advantage of by others and took a detour. The ruin of the Ning family was also a large part of his responsibility.

Seeing him again, how could he not be angry, even though he never took the opportunity in this life to punish him, he didn't pay much attention to him. Now it seems that he has a great attitude to correct himself, and he is still young this time. If he teaches well, he won't have to suffer from his brothers' quarrel in the future.

What he said today really made him gratified. In the past, the Ning family pointed at him alone and gave up themselves for the prosperity of the family. Now Zhengyu himself confesses that he is willing to support the Ning Mansion with him, no matter whether he has the ability or not. , Just having this heart makes me feel comforted.

Later, after taking a shower, Ning Muyan changed his clothes, and he looked at the scars on his wrist in the room.

During the day, it was just red and slightly bruised, but after a few hours, the bruise also turned from red to bruised and purple, and it was a little painful to touch, which was much more shocking than before.

He thought it was better to apply some more medicine. After all, it was his right hand that was hurt, so it would be better if the scab had formed earlier.

Then he took out the plaster that he had brought from Bai Chi's medicine box earlier. Although he didn't want to question Bai Chi's medical skills, he still felt that the plaster was useless, it didn't stop pain, and it didn't stimulate blood stasis.

Ning Muyan hesitated for a moment, but he still didn't want to ask Bai Po to dampen his confidence. Seeing the servant who came in with tea, he took advantage of the opportunity to call him over.

"I remember that you also know a little bit about medicine." The

servant said respectfully, "What's your order, Eldest Young Master?"

Ning Muyan handed the ointment to the servant: "Do you see that this ointment is good for treating bruises?" The

servant carefully took the jar, opened it, sniffed it, and spread it on the back of his hand lightly. Huayou : "..."

"This, this is not for treating bruises."

Ning Muyan frowned: "What is that?" The

servant is an honest person: "It's a good ointment for men and brother Huan "

"..."

Even though he had never used it before, and had heard of it, Ning Muyan saw that he had applied it on his arm before, and his expression brightened for a moment.

"You go down first." The

servant didn't dare to ask the master more about it, but he had to say that it was really good, better than any ointment he had bought, but no matter how good it was, he couldn't ask the master if it was good. Where did it come from?

Ning Muyan sat on the chair and put the jar of ointment heavily on the table.

This Zhengyu really can call anything on him.

But after thinking about it again, this thing was taken out of Bai Jian's medicine box, how could there be such a thing in his medicine box?

He actually has such a thing! Are you selling it to someone else, or are you using it yourself?

But he can't use it, except when he is resting and taking a bath, most of the time is under his nose, and it is impossible for him to have others. Furthermore, he is not that casual.

If that is the case, then why does he put this kind of thing in the medicine box? It is still in the medicine box that he carries with him. If he wants to sell it to others, it is impossible to bring only one, and it is not a stall today. day.

What is the purpose of that?

Ning Muyan's eyes suddenly brightened: Could it be that he was hinting!

When I asked him today, he also said that it was a blue jar, which showed that he knew it well, so it was intentional for him to see this thing!

Back then when he first entered the mansion, he even gave him medicinal food to replenish his body... Ning Muyan was surprised that he had thought about it so early!

This brother, at first he said firmly that he would not be allowed to get close to him, but he turned his head and left it behind...

Anyway, the man is in his twenties, and he has just thought about it, and the brother is in the prime of his youth. It is common sense to think about it at night, and besides, he is considered a dragon and phoenix among human beings. It is really difficult to get along with him day and night, so that people will not be moved.

He was inexplicably happy in his heart, and he was naturally happy when Bai Chi had a heart, wasn't it exactly what he wanted? But it can't help but worry.

Ning Muyan frowned and paced back and forth in front of the desk.

If he agreed... Is this, isn't it too fast? They are not married yet, and everything is not yet settled.

But if he refuses, will he feel sad that he doesn't have him in his heart?

It is really more difficult to choose than which prince to assist to succeed the emperor.

Ning Muyan thought about it carefully, and in the end reason defeated desire.

No matter what, it's good for him to have a heart, and Ning Muyan had a smile on his face, so he went to find Bai Po to have a good talk.

Just as he was about to go there in person, he first heard a rush of footsteps, followed by a knock on the door, and Bai Ke's voice came from outside: "Master, it's me."

Ning Muyan suddenly took a breath, He hasn't been like this for a long time, and for a while, he even felt a little nervous and cramped.

"Come in."

When Bai Po entered the room and saw Ning Muyan sitting in front of the chair, he was so guilty that he didn't dare to look at anyone.

Then he said that he felt that he had forgotten something today, and when he returned to Tianmendong to pack the medicine box, he suddenly remembered that today he said he was going to deliver plaster to the lady at the noodle stall. The wounded ointment, and the one he made himself was gone.

After thinking about it, he knew that something was wrong, so he hurried to find him: "Young Master, haven't you rested yet?"

Ning Muyan pretended to calmly pick up the teacup beside him, but still shook it: "Not yet, what's the matter?"

Bai Ke hurriedly He took out a medicine bottle: "Before I went back to the village, my father also gave me some ointment for bruises. My father is better at treating orthopedic injuries, so I specially brought his medicine. The young master will definitely recover faster with this medicine." Some, mine..."

Ning Muyan glanced at Bai Po, saw that he was trying to hide something, coughed dryly, and as expected, came over to see if he saw something unusual about that thing.

"Your ointment really doesn't have much effect..." Ning Muyan looked at Bai Ke's cautious appearance, and he really couldn't bear to let his thoughts go to waste: "I...I know you It 's my heart."

Bai Po breathed a sigh of relief, it's good to know, it's good to know: "Then what about the original ointment, I'll take it back, the young master will use my father's."

Ning Muyan saw that he was in a hurry and wanted to flee the scene , hurriedly said: "Don't be sad, I don't want to disappoint you, but now is not the time, I don't want you to follow me without a name. Can you understand?"

"...ah?" Bai Po swallowed Swallowing : "I don't quite understand."

Ning Muyan said: "You don't have to hide it, and you don't have to feel embarrassed. I understand everything, just let it out and say it."

Bai Po smiled awkwardly: "Then you should let it go...

Ning Muyan thought it was hard for Bai Po to tell, so he took the ointment that was on the back table: "Couldn't it be that you intended to give this to me?"

Bai Po What did he realize? He was so naive that he thought with a little luck that Ning Muyan would not use these fancy things because he was a decent person. Maybe he didn't know what it was.

Men are men after all.

He rushed forward and snatched the jar from Ning Muyan's hand, his ears were bloodshot: "The young master may not believe it, but the doctor asked me to prepare it for him. I wanted to give it to someone when I went out today. I never thought that the young master was injured, and I forgot about it on the way back."

"... I don't know that the second young master happened to get this by coincidence, and gave the eldest young master medicine."

"..." The

room fell into dead silence .

After a long while, Ning Muyan spoke, his tone was a little unstable: "Is what you said true?"

"Even if everything I said is false, this sentence is absolutely true."

Bai Ke wanted to escape directly . to the field.

With his bad memory, he must drink a few more pots of puzzle soup when he goes back.

"So you... don't have any other thoughts?"

Bai Po hurriedly announced: "The little doctor will never dare to have any unreasonable thoughts about the young master."

Then he saw Ning Muyan's face darken visibly with the naked eye. .