Chapter 46

Bai Po hadn't rested in a very quiet environment for a long time, and he slept until morning the next day.

He crawled out of the quilt and rubbed his eyes, seeing that he didn't know the time when he was covered with a curtain, he opened the curtain and found that it was already bright outside.

Seeing that it was getting late, he hurriedly got up.

But when he sat up, he suddenly remembered that there was nothing important to do today, and he didn't need to study in Ning Muyan's study.

Thinking of this, he retracted his feet and lay down on the bed silently.

When mentioning Ning Muyan, he clenched his lips, as if, last night, Ning Muyan said that he wanted to marry him, and he agreed straightforwardly.

Bai Ke slapped his forehead hard.

He blushed a little, knowing that the relationship between the two of them was not the same as before, so he didn't know how to see him for a while.

"Ah!"

He scratched his hair irritably, got up from the bed after thinking about it, dressed in a hurry, and just sneaked back to the hospital now, so as not to see him and don't know what to say .

Bai Po pushed open the bedroom door and searched for his medicine box. He was startled when he saw An Ran sitting in front of the medicine case looking at his medical skills.

"Why are you here, young master?"

Ning Muyan put down the medical book he had read halfway through, and said truthfully, "I woke up early in the morning, so I came here because I wanted to see you sooner. But you have been sleeping, so I didn't call out." You."

Seeing that he was serious about what he said, Bai Po clenched the corner of his clothes tightly and looked elsewhere. He was quite embarrassed, but there was also a kind of joy mixed with it, and his emotions were a bit complicated. He thought maybe this was the feeling of two people who agreed to each other when they first got together.

"How was it, did you sleep well last night?"

"It was pretty good." Listening to Ning Muyan greeting him as usual, and never dwelling on what happened last night, or making fun of him, she became more at ease and went to the desk to pour After drinking a glass of water, he also asked: "Where's the young master?"

Ning Muyan came over from the medicine case and sat down next to him: "There are only the two of us here, so don't call me young master anymore, just listen to me. "

Bai Po opened his eyes slightly: "What's that called?"

He tentatively asked: "Mu Yan?"

Ning Muyan didn't say yes or no, but when he heard the words, he showed a gentle smile, obviously satisfied.

He called out: "Qingmo, go and bring the breakfast."

"I made ham, lotus seed and tofu soup this morning. You must like it. We will go to the medical center after eating together.

" Tang, he couldn't help but licked the corner of his mouth, he was very happy, but when he heard Ning Muyan say that he was going to the hospital, an alarm bell sounded in his heart.

"Father must not know what we said yesterday. It's not that we won't tell him. It's just that everything has not been settled, and talking about it will only make him worry."

Ning Muyan's eyebrows twitched. Sincerely love Bai Po, I think he can understand. But he felt that what Bai Po said was not bad, and even if what he said was wrong, he could only follow his meaning at the moment: "Then what do you want?"

"Don't let anyone know about this for now, otherwise I'm afraid it's a side issue."

After thinking for a while, Ning Muyan nodded, "I promise you."

Bai Po was relieved, and immediately waited excitedly for the ham, lotus seed and tofu soup.

He rubbed his hands and stood up, Ning Muyan hurriedly said, "Where are we going?"

"I forgot to wash my face and hands."

Ning Muyan smiled and shook his head.

The two had breakfast together in Tianmendong, and Bai Po went to take the old lady's pulse again, and Ning Muyan went to ask the old lady to greet her when she got up early, and went to tie the horse in person while Bai Po went to get the pulse. Ready to go back to the hospital.

After Bai Po came out of Bao'an Hall, he went straight to the gate. There was a bit of spring breeze, and April was fragrant, and the flowers in the gardens on both sides of the porch in the mansion were in full bloom. He had never thought that any April day was so beautiful.

"Bai Po, Bai Po!"

Hearing someone calling, he turned his head and saw Ning Zhengyu.

"What are you doing, you're laughing so hard that you almost burst out laughing, and you won't respond to calls."

Bai Jian coughed dryly, "What's the matter, Second Young Master?"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going back to the medical clinic."

Ning Zhengyu paused for a moment: "Hey, I'll take a walk with you too."

Bai Ke narrowed his eyes slightly, but he wanted to go out with Ning Muyan alone, and it would be a shame to sit in a sedan chair with an extra talker.

"Madam allow you to go out? Are you not studying in the study today?"

"My brother didn't take part in the palace examination, he made his own decision. Grandma doesn't say anything now, but my mother keeps whispering in my ear." Ning Zhengyu Unhappily said: "My ears are callused, the meaning behind the words is that the one from the Bian family will not come to look for her, it would not be good for such a snobbish family to recognize his true colors earlier and cut off contact." Well."

Bai Po responded: "Second young master is very true. But if you go out again, Madam may seize the opportunity to talk about you. If you really feel annoyed, why not go to the old lady's room to wait on you, so how can she talk about you. "

Ning Zhengyu said: "But I still..." Seeing that

this guy is not easy to fool, Bai Po ran away: "Oh, master, I have to go back to see the doctor."

"Hey! What are you running! I told you You go together."

Bai Ke ran out of smoke, and when he reached the gate and saw the harnessed carriage, he quickly climbed up.

"Why are you running in such a hurry?"

Ning Muyan stretched out his hand to pull him up, Bai Ke gasped and said, "Hurry up, Zhengyu is here."

"Drive."

Ning Muyan asked someone to drive him without thinking The carriage set off, and when the carriage drove out of the mansion, he asked: "Usually you are not on good terms with Zheng Yuting, why are you avoiding him now? Have you quarreled again?"

"No." Bai Ke sighed: " He said he wanted to go to the clinic with me, but I didn't agree."

Ning Muyan understood, and smiled, "Then I'll tell him to stop thinking about being with us when he has nothing to do."

Bai Po coughed dryly in embarrassment, but didn't say anything to refuse.

He was about to roll up the curtain and look outside. The pear trees in the Pear Blossom Garden bloomed early, and they were the color of snow, but he didn't have the thought to look at the flowers at that time, so he missed it in vain.

Now the pear blossoms have all fallen, and the trees are covered with leaves, verdant and verdant, bearing green pears the size of a finger.

But he moved slightly and realized that Ning Muyan hadn't let go of his hand after pulling him up, and he was still holding it. He moved his hand to remind Ning Muyan, but Ning Muyan squeezed him even tighter. He brought the hand on the cushion back to his lap.

Bai Po felt that there was a rough warmth in Ning Muyan's hand, holding hands so straightforwardly was only because they were together, not for any other reason, thinking of this, he pursed his lips and smiled a little bit spring breeze .

It seems that no matter how beautiful the spring outside is, there is nothing to see.

He moved his butt, sat close to Ning Muyan, leaned his head on his shoulder, and took a breath of the agarwood fragrance on his body.

"After you sent me to the hospital this time, when is the next time you come to see me?"

Seeing how docile Bai Po was, Ning Muyan's heart was already filled with love: "I come to see you every day."

"Just then ." Coax me. Aren't you going to be busy with the academy? How come you come every day."

"Well, I'm going to be busy with this." Ning Muyan turned his head to look at Bai Jian who raised his head from his shoulder and felt that he was lying: "But if I don't come, won't you come to see me?"

"Doctor Xiao Jiang's patients are all lined up from the west of the city to the north of the city. Is it more important to hang the pot to help the world, or to love each other? The young master is also a Jinshi this year." The first name, I think it is very good to answer, how about a debate?"

Ning Muyan raised his eyebrows slightly, clicked his tongue, showing embarrassment: "It is indeed more difficult to answer than this year's exam questions, Doctor Jiang is so smart It's time for the Ministry of Rites to invite you to come up with a question."

After speaking, Ning Muyan looked cheerfully at the person who seemed to be embarrassing him, leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek, and then Bai Jian's smile faded away. Transferred to his own face: "I can't answer, why don't you tell me the answer now."

It took a while for Bai Po to react, he quickly covered his face with his hand, and after a while he said, "I'm not a scholar."

Before Ning Muyan could answer, he hurriedly said, "It's here."

Bai Po Moved away a bit: "I'll go down first, young master, come down slowly."

After saying that, he jumped out of the carriage with the medical kit in his hand, and ran back to the medical hall suddenly.

When I arrived at the entrance of the medical hall, I found that the door was not open today.

"Little Doctor Jiang is back? Doctor Jiang went to the village early in the morning, let me tell you when I come back."

Bai Po thanked him, took out the key from the medical box, opened the door, and opened the medical hall.

He simply tidied up and didn't see Ning Muyan coming in for a long time. He thought that he would leave, but when he looked up and saw that the carriage was gone, he frowned, and was about to say that this person was really in a hurry. Turning around, he saw Ning Muyan was at the construction site next to the medical hall.

Bai Po went forward, and was about to say that the place had been rebuilt, and there was a lot of noise, when he saw several construction leaders coming up to report the progress respectfully to Ning Muyan, he froze in place.

"And the foundation has been laid according to the blueprint of the plan, and the construction can be completed within three months. You can rest assured, young master."

Ning Muyan nodded: "This is an academy recognized by His Majesty, and there must be no sloppy details, and we must not cut corners It 's something."

"Yes." The

construction supervisor went back to continue to work, and Ning Muyan turned to look at Bai Po: "Can I come over now?"

Bai Po crossed his arms, you really know how to pretend to be pitiful.

"Is the academy going to be built here?"

Ning Muyan responded: "Yes, the land in the west of the city is big enough, and it's not in a busy city. It's very suitable for building an academy." The wider it is, the more ambitious it is to build a restaurant, but the people who went to inquire about the construction were more serious than the other, and they couldn't ask anything. Unexpectedly, it was arranged by Ning Muyan.

Moreover, the construction of the academy started a long time ago, presumably Ning Muyan planned it early on, and started to implement it when he met the emperor in the capital and got permission.

Looking at the academy that was still laying its foundation, the gate was almost on the same level as the medical hall, so I had to think of what he said to Ning Muyan about the medical hall and the academy, and murmured: "You still remember. "

Remember everything.

"From now on, we will have to rely more on Little Doctor Jiang."

Ning Muyan stood not far from Bai Ke with his hands behind his back, smiling like a spring breeze in April.