Chapter 29

"Oh! Doctor Jiang, you're here. I'm flustered when I wait and see if you don't see your pulse."

Fu Lang, who was about to go out to buy vegetables, saw Bai Po coming with a medicine box on his back, and hurried to help him People live here, and they don't buy food, so they hurriedly lead people into the house.

Now my body and my child are the top priority, the whole family is focused on it, and the medicine has been taken for several days, and I don't see Bai Ke coming to arrange it, so I have long wanted to come to invite him.

But I only know roughly that Bai Po lives at the other end of the Pear Garden, but I don't know the exact location, so I can only worry about it.

Bai Po said: "I said I'd come to get Fulang's pulse earlier, but I was delayed by trivial matters."

"I know that Dr. Jiang is busy, but you are willing to come."

Bai Po went into the room to feel Fulang's pulse as usual, he Frowning tightly, he turned his head to look at the person carefully waiting for him to tell his pulse condition: "Fulang is having sex with her husband in the nursing room?"

Fulang blushed when he heard this, but he admired Bai Ke even more: "This little girl Dr. Jiang can detect the pulse too."

Like a child who has made a mistake and was caught, he said embarrassedly: "After seeing the doctor with me, what the little doctor said was the same as that of the family member. As I said, he felt a little ashamed when he learned about it, so he slept in a separate room while taking medicine to support his body." As he

spoke, his face turned even redder: "But after all, it is a couple, and it is inevitable that they have different rooms for several months... ...So there were a few times in the middle."

Bai Po said: "I said it was just to reduce the intercourse to support oneself, but I didn't say to cut it off completely. If it was really cut off, the relationship between husband and wife would also fade." It is even more difficult to have children. , and they are young couples, how can they destroy human desires.

"You guys did it once a month ago?"

Fu Lang said shyly, "You really can't hide anything from Dr. Jiang."

As he spoke, he regretted his original intention: "I will definitely follow your orders from now on." I thought that only the two people in charge of this kind of thing would know about this kind of thing, how could I know that the doctor is so transparent.

Fu Lang thought to himself, this is not the reincarnation of a miracle doctor, what is it!

Bai Po laughed: "My husband doesn't need to be trembling here. If you can feel the pulse, you can know the person's body and sexual affairs at a glance. If there is, either Hua Tuo is alive, or he is a charlatan."

"I can feel it . Congratulations to Fu Lang for fulfilling his wish."

Fu Lang didn't realize it for a while, he didn't quite understand the meaning of Bai Po's words, and looked at Bai Po in confusion.

Bai Po was patient, and said bluntly, "Fulang is already a month pregnant."

"Take it seriously!"

Bai Po packed up the medicine box. You can still feel the pulse of pregnancy, if Fulang is not sure, you can ask the doctor to come and take a look."

Fulang was so happy that he was at a loss, and the gratitude in his heart was hard to express. He knelt down.

"Protect your body well, but don't be too nervous, you need to move around more often."

"Yes, yes, I listen to Dr. Jiang."

Fu Lang was happy, unable to hide his words, and hurried out I told my family.

Her husband's family thought that he was so happy because he was healthy enough to prepare for pregnancy, but unexpectedly, he was already pregnant, and the whole family was as happy as the Chinese New Year.

The old lady clasped her hands together and muttered something, and she kept saying that the miracle doctor Baixuan was alive.

When Bai Po was about to leave, the family sealed a big red envelope and sent a big basket of eggs to take away, forcing him to be sent to the alley.

"From now on, I have to trouble Dr. Jiang to come and take the pulse."

Bai Ke waved his hand to signal the couple not to see each other off when they go back: "I will come when I have time. If I don't come, you can go to the hospital to get the pulse by yourself."

"Yes."

With a small medical kit and a basket of eggs on his shoulders, Bai Po felt relieved. It really was worth all his troubles these past few months, and he was a great success!

He went to the gate of the city to call a well-known ox cart driver, gave him a couple of pennies and asked him to bring the eggs back to the village for his father, and then went to see a doctor at his next home.

The next day, Bai Po went out of the stall with his things on his shoulders. After autumn, the dawn was not as early as summer time. Bai Po went out according to the usual time. It was so bright that people could say that he went out early, but when he came to the stall, it was still There are already a lot of people lined up.

Now he is used to it.

"Little Doctor Jiang, it's really early today, have you had breakfast?" A woman at a small stall next to her stretched her neck and saw the master and servant coming with something, and brought a bowl of noodles over in no time.

It's Bai Po's favorite noodles in red soup with spicy peppers: "I just ordered the noodles, not lumpy at all."

Bai Po took the noodle bowl and said, "Thank you, lady, what do you want?"

The woman said humanely to the queue He said: "I'm going to do business, everyone, I'm sorry."

When everyone saw that she was serving noodles for Bai Po and jumped in line, they didn't say anything, they just urged her to hurry up.

"Want some small pills?"

Bai Ke often ate breakfast at this stall when he came to set up a stall, and the stall owner also recognized him, and both sides were quite familiar.

The woman shook her head, and said in a low voice: "Ointment."

While sucking on the noodles, Bai Ke asked, "What ointment? The bruises?" "What happened to the bruises

!" "My brother just got married a few days ago, and the couple's intercourse is not very harmonious."

Bai Ke opened his eyes wide: "I haven't even married yet. I'm afraid I can't help with such things. My wife is married. It's been many years, and it's my own son again, so you should be willing to teach me more."

"What do I teach, I'm not a brother anymore, am I right? My son came back home and said he wanted ointment. When I think about such things, I'm afraid I haven't tried it, and it must be only Dr. Jiang."

"Don't talk nonsense, lady! Where did I get that thing?"

The woman refused to follow her: "Dr. Jiang is a benevolent doctor. Brother doctor, I heard before that people are not feeling well and don't talk to you. You will bring a lot of medicine when you come back next time, and some even come to see a doctor in person. Why did you come here I don't care about it."

"The man who doesn't lay eggs in Xiaoxi Lane...that husband is already healthy after your diagnosis and treatment, you should have a bowl of water."

Bai Po wrinkled his face: "No, this How did you know about it?" He only got the news yesterday.

"I live in the alley next door, and people can't wait to beat gongs and drums. When they see people, they say, how can I not know."

"..."

"Little Doctor Jiang, just think of a way!"

Bai Po said: "I want to, too." It's okay, but I don't care."

"I'm begging you to make it work. You said that we are not like those men with big intestines. We have connections in everything. We can only live our lives honestly. When we are sick and hurt, we can't find anyone to see a doctor for a long time. Fortunately It must be that there is a doctor like Dr. Jiang, who has solved the worries of us people."

"Besides, there are not only one or two young brothers, and there must be many of them. If you don't solve my problems today Yes, I have to deal with other brothers in the future."

Bai Jian was begged for a while, and he really couldn't stand it.

Since there have been many people coming to see the doctor, they really buy all kinds of medicines.

Who remembers that the little girl who came to buy medicine at the stall was shy and shy, but now these women who come to see the doctor may not be able to tell him all the details of their own privacy.

Bai Po is relieved that everyone trusts him, but he often has headaches and has a lot of things to solve by himself.

Forget it, whoever chose this path, what this lady said is true, since someone asked for it today, there is no guarantee that no one will ask for it tomorrow.

"Oh, okay, I don't have it today. If there is one at the end of the month, I will bring it to you." The

woman immediately became overjoyed when she heard the words: "Thank you, Doctor Jiang, you are the reincarnation of a living Bodhisattva! Come over to eat noodles in the future Eat whatever you want, I won't charge you."

"That's what you said!" Bai Ke raised his chin towards San Leng: "Go to the lady's stall to serve noodles." The

woman led San Leng over cheerfully. up.

Bai Po scratched his head, thinking about what to do with this thing, which touched his medical blind spot.

There is no end to learning, and when I go back, I have to carefully look through the medical skills given by his father to see if there are any clues to look for.

In the afternoon, he closed the stall and went back to his home. After eating dinner, Bai Po soaked in the medical books early.

He usually goes to bed early, and usually seldom stays up late at night to formulate prescriptions and make medicines. Thinking of the woman's request to develop these things, he felt that it would be more convenient to develop these things at night, so he sent San Leng to bed early, and then he started to work on them. up.

Since it belongs to the category of ointment, it is easy to handle. It is to take medicine and boil it to thicken it into an ointment, but he has made ointment for bruises to decongest blood, and he has never used it and has never touched what the lady wanted today. , In this way, I don't know what medicine to take.

Bai Po was helpless in front of the eaves, and suddenly he had a flash of inspiration, thinking about the past... a man can bend and stretch, so he pouted his buttocks and turned out the box that the old lady gave him.

If those few booklets are looked at from a different perspective calmly, there are many books that promote medical knowledge.

Bai Jian looked through it carefully, and he jumped up happily, and there really was the ointment that the woman said in it.

Before he hurried to his medicine case, he took out the ointment and researched what herbs it was made of.

List the prescriptions one by one, and then cook it yourself, control the dosage, and improve the Zengjian medicinal materials.

Bai Po wanted to listen to everyone's needs while he was setting up a stall in Nanmen Temple, so that he would have enough money to save after he achieved something, so he found a small shop in Fucheng to open a small medical clinic. Settle down and take his father over.

In this way, he mainly treats women's diseases, and his father treats other diseases. With his father's and his own medical skills, he can live comfortably if he thinks about it.

You have to plan for the future, it's better to be miserable now than to be miserable for the rest of your life.

As for the monthly money in his hand and the cost of selling medicines for outpatient visits, he also saved a little money, but the prices in the prefecture city are appalling, and it will take two or three years to sell the shop based on the current income.

Bai Po felt that there was still some hope, and he became more motivated to do things.

"It's finally ready!"

Bai Ke shaped the homemade ointment and wanted to put it in a pot-bellied jar specially for ointment. When he looked through the cabinet, he found that there was only a blue empty jar for bruise ointment. It was the first time to make a new ointment. For a while, there were no jars of other colors to distinguish, so he had no choice but to use them, and planned to go to the porcelain shop to buy a batch when he went out in a few days.

He thought about whether to put a separate label to distinguish it, but this ointment was not easy to apply. Seeing that it was not the same color as the bruise ointment, he was not afraid of being unable to distinguish it.

After putting down the ointment, Bai Jian realized that he had already been hit by the time of the day, stretched his arms, and was going to get some water to wash up and was about to go to sleep.

He went out with the basin in hand, and after the appointment, most of the lanterns in the garden were extinguished. The autumn night was very quiet, the moonlight was dim in the layers of clouds, and only the wind could be heard blowing the bamboo garden.

The light in the study was still on.

Bai Po was a little surprised that Ning Muyan hadn't rested at this hour.

He put down the basin, went to the study and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Seeing the person who came in, Ning Muyan was slightly surprised. He closed the pages of the book, his complexion was a little tired late at night, and his voice was much gentler than during the day: "Why are you here?"

"Look It's so late, the light in the young master's study room is still on, come and have a look."

Ning Muyan chuckled, "It's not yet time for me to find a day to rest. But it's why you haven't rested so late today. Don't you know ?"

"No, I've been working on medical prescriptions for a while."

"You're really hardworking."

Bai Po raised his brows, originally thought he was hardworking, but after such a comparison, it seemed that he was nothing.

He never imagined that Ning Muyan would sleep so late every day, but get up early in the morning: "Young Master, is there something that you haven't finished yet?"

"Although the people under him are capable, we have to check them from time to time to prevent them from being slack. The big and small things in the mansion are not too many, and there are many less. Grandma is old and in poor health, so don't let her be tired. Mother rarely manages the family property. There are only a few people in charge in the mansion, and I am the only one who takes care of it. "

Bai Po pursed his lips, it's no wonder that he rarely saw Ning Muyan in the past, he supported the huge Ning Mansion, and he had to take the scientific examination, which was really much more tiring than other rich kids.

Although she was surrounded by thousands of surprises, but under the halo, it was also a mess.

Bai Po said: "Then the eldest young master will have to marry a virtuous person who will be a director to settle accounts and manage business in the future, so the young master doesn't have to work so hard."

Ning Muyan looked at Bai Po after hearing the words: "If you like it, even if it is It doesn't matter if you don't know these things, I am willing to work harder. If I don't like it, no matter how virtuous I am, it's just a barrier between the two sides."

Bai Po felt in a trance that Ning Muyan looked at him with burning eyes, and he didn't dare to look directly at him for a while. With a guilty conscience, he looked away: "The young master is right."

"What about you?"

"Me? What?"

Ning Muyan said: "Before you entered the mansion, didn't you want me to find you a good family? What do you like? Yes, I'll be more careful."

Bai Po thought why he suddenly mentioned this, it was just a joke before: "I didn't think about it."

"Really." Ning Muyan said lightly: "Zhengyu is like that. How are you doing? I see you and him get on pretty well."

Bai Po opened his eyes wide: "Second Young Master is just a child, and he usually only bickers when he talks. What kind of words does Eldest Young Master say? I don't like scolding me all the time." Seeing this,

Ning Muyan frowned slightly: " Oh." The

night was deep, and the dream was lonely. Bai Po felt strange and uncomfortable: "Master, go to rest earlier, I'm going back to rest."

He was about to go out, and when he reached the door, he said: "It's hard to fall asleep when I sleep too late. I have soothing incense in my room, and the young master needs it ." Shall I bring you some?"

Ning Muyan just looked at him quietly and shook his head.