Chapter 33

There was a knock on the door outside the house: "Who is it?"

"It's me."

Hearing Ning Muyan's voice, Bai Po put down the herbs in his hand, he hesitated in the yard, not wanting to open the door.

"Is there something wrong, Master?"

"I want to ask you to see a doctor."

Bai Ke sighed, and this man had no choice but to find such an excuse to come to him: "What medicine does Master want, I will let San Leng deliver it later. "

Qi Zhuo followed Ning Muyan, looking forward to find the doctor with eyes full of expectations, and then walked from the main courtyard to the side courtyard. He was just about to say what to do with him, when he saw Young Master Ning eating Shut up.

He pointed to the room: "Is the doctor here?"

Ning Muyan sighed slightly without saying yes or no.

"At first I thought it was a bit of a coincidence, but now I see that the doctor's temper is as rumored."

Ning Muyan said helplessly, "It was also easy to talk, but a few days ago because of disagreements and quarrels After a fight, it will be as you saw." As soon as

the words finished, Tianmen Dong's door was opened with a bang: "I usually dare not talk back to what the young master said, so why should I argue with the young master?"

Bai Po and Qi Zhuo made a salute.

Qi Zhuo was overjoyed when he saw the person who came out, and flattered, he hurriedly told him not to be polite, looking at Bai Jian, he seemed a little familiar, as if he had seen him somewhere before, and only after thinking about it carefully did he remember that he met him at the polo meeting that day.

He then bowed to Bai Po: "I heard that Dr. Jiang has excellent medical skills and is good at women's disease. I want to ask Dr. Jiang to treat my wife. If you can relieve your worries, you will be rewarded with a great gift."

"Young Master Qi is polite. Doctors are parents. It is a doctor's duty to go out to see a doctor."

Ning Muyan didn't speak after the word Bai Po came out, and just silently looked at the person who hadn't seen it carefully for a few days.

Bai Po felt that Ning Muyan was secretly looking at him, but he didn't know if it was because of his own sentimental daydreams. In short, he was very guilty, but if he kept hiding from Ning Muyan, his career could not be delayed by his feelings. He said with Qi Zhuo After talking for a few words, he hurriedly sneaked back into the house to pack the medicine box with a look of eagerness to save people.

"Little Doctor Jiang is kind and kind, not at all as weird as the people outside said."

Qi Zhuo laughed, and looked at Ning Muyan who seemed to be in a daze beside him: "What's wrong with you? You didn't speak. I haven't asked how you invited Dr. Jiang to stay in the mansion?"

Ning Muyan came back to his senses: "I took the trouble to invite you back."

"Then you are still hiding it, Jinwu Zangjiao? Not earlier Recommended to me." Qi Zhuo teased a few words: "If I had known that someone was with you, I would have come here early in the morning."

Ning Muyan smiled perfunctorily.

Bai Jian simply brought some things, the first time the main thing is to ask the doctor to check the symptoms, and then he can prescribe the right medicine. When he went out with the medicine box, he saw Ning Muyan and Qi Zhuo were still guarding the door, Qi Zhuo was eager to save people, so he wanted to go to Qi's mansion as soon as possible after begging him.

He squinted his eyes, and said to Ning Muyan: "Then I will go first, young master."

Unexpectedly, Ning Muyan said: "I may not have visited Qi's mansion for a long time, and I happened to be going with you this time. "

Qi Zhuo clapped his hands and said good: "This can also deceive people's eyes and ears, so that others will not know that I have invited a doctor to come to see Weiyan, otherwise some troubles will arise."

Bai Po opened his mouth, but he still didn't utter a word, and then he and Ning Muyan took a carriage, while Qi Zhuo took the carriage that came to Qi Mansion.

It was not the first time for the two of them to ride in a carriage alone, but the atmosphere was more cramped than ever.

Bai Po had no choice but to look down at his toes.

"It's winter recently."

"Yeah."

"Is Tianmen winter cold?"

"Fortunately, it's not cold."

"Have you used charcoal?"

"Yes."

"What kind of charcoal did you use?"

"..."

Here it comes , Here it is again, the familiar has nothing to say.

Bai Po raised his head suddenly, and looked at Ning Muyan who was sitting on the main seat: "Isn't the garden all using silver bone charcoal?"

Ning Muyan paused after hearing the words, "That's right."

"Why are you avoiding me?" ?"

Bai Po rubbed his hands: "How could that be?"

Ning Muyan didn't want to count the examples of him avoiding himself before, and took the opportunity to say: "Don't hide from me, I won't say those things in the future , It's still the same as before."

Bai Po glanced at Ning Muyan, then avoided his gaze, and nodded slightly.

The magistrate's mansion is magnificent, but those who have lived in Ning's mansion are nothing more than a small witch.

Hearing that Ning Muyan was coming, the magistrate personally invited him to the main hall to have a talk, so Bai Po took this opportunity to go to Mrs. Qi Zhuo's garden.

He also came in a hurry, Qi Zhuo didn't greet his wife in advance, but was introduced by the servant who led Bai Po to go.

After all, she had discussed this matter with her husband before, Gu Weiyan was pleasantly surprised and very politely invited Bai Po into the inner room.

"Little Doctor Jiang, I made you laugh. I originally invited you to come to the house to treat each other with courtesy, but now I have to secretly let you see a doctor. I really wronged you.

" The woman who is not very big, has a beautiful and gentle appearance, and a kind tone, immediately feels good.

"The little doctor often treats women's diseases, and he knows the difficulties of women and brothers. Most of the patients who visited the clinic before were low-key, so young lady Qi doesn't have to feel rude."

Gu Weiyan glanced at Bai Po gratefully, and heard someone say When talking about the doctor, he was said to have an odd temper, but this time he seemed not only young, but also very understanding, but Yun Yiyun, an outsider, had ruined his reputation.

Bai Po put down the medicine box: "Young Mistress, let's get your pulse."

Gu Weiyan quickly sat down, and stretched out a hand. Bai Po's hand felt slightly cool when he put it on, and he felt the pulse carefully.

"Young Mistress, her extremities are often cold, and her lower abdomen is not warm?"

Gu Weiyan nodded and said yes, and then said: "The lower abdomen is often swollen, and the mouth is light and sweet.

" Daily routine, and then do a simple check.

"Little Doctor Jiang, am I infertile?"

"It's not that serious. It's a cold palace syndrome, which makes it difficult to conceive. This woman's disease is actually quite common, and it will get better if I take proper care of it."

Gu Wei Yan couldn't hide her joy when she heard this, and hurriedly asked Bai Po: "Then what should I do?"

Bai Po said: "You need to move around more in your daily life to promote blood circulation. When it's cold, add some astragalus to the tea, drink big dates and angelica, it can replenish qi and blood."

Hearing this, Gu Weiyan was a little embarrassed. Born in a martial arts family, it took a lot of effort to raise her daughter. She was afraid that people would say that she was brave and rough, so her parents and brothers would never let her touch a knife or a gun.

"Is that enough?"

"Of course, you still have to use prescriptions to recuperate. The little doctor will go back and draw up the prescriptions and medicines and send

them over." "I'll have to trouble Dr. Jiang." After saying that, Gu Weiyan With a slight lift of his hand, the servant who was serving went forward to fetch two big purses: "Thank you, Doctor Jiang, for your concern. This is just a little care. From now on, I will have to worry about my body."

Bai He didn't refuse. It's never free for people to see a doctor. It's okay to say that it's a free clinic, but it's someone else who invites him to come, so naturally he has to pay for his hard work.

However, famous families are very generous, and this trip is worth more than setting up a stall in Nanmen Temple for a year.

Bai Po saluted, this time it was Gu Weiyan who personally sent Bai Po to meet Ning Muyan.

The other side was completely looking at this side and decided to stay or stay. After receiving a message from the servant, Ning Muyan got up and said goodbye.

"Thank you for making a trip today, and invited Dr. Jiang to come over again." The

couple sent Ning Muyan and Bai Jian out together, and on the way they said some words of gratitude, and how to get the medicine later.

When they arrived at the gate of the mansion, a few people paused, and another carriage came over where the carriage was originally parked, and it had just arrived at the gate.

"It's quite lively in your house today."

As soon as Ning Muyan finished speaking, a young man came down from the carriage first, followed by a middle-aged woman with ordinary temperament but very well-dressed.

Seeing the mother and son, Bai Po felt his heart suffocate, and subconsciously walked a little behind Ning Muyan, hiding most of his body behind the man in front of him.

Ning Muyan noticed Bai Po's subtle abnormality, and frowned, before asking him what's wrong.

Qi Zhuo winked at him in secret, and then went forward with Gu Weiyan to say hello: "Mrs. Bian and Young Master are here?" The

woman smiled and said: "We first came to Yongchang Mansion not long ago, and this time we have been transferred. The magistrate took care of it a lot, and seeing that the weather is good today, he brought Dai Yun to talk to Mrs. Qi."

Qi Zhuo said: "Mrs. Bian is too polite, and my mother is still talking about it, so you just happened to come over. "The

woman enjoyed the warm hospitality very much, but Bian Daiyun who was standing beside her didn't say much, and she seemed reluctant to come out.

"Hey, who is this young gentleman?" The

woman actually saw Ning Muyan next to her when she got off the carriage, but she still had a word with Qi Zhuo before looking at him.

"Oh, I just wanted to introduce to my wife. This is Mu Yan, the eldest son of my good friend Ningfu." The woman 's

eyes lit up, "Master Ning is really a good-looking talent. It really is better to be famous than to meet him."

When I was on official business, I was lucky enough to have met Mr. Ning once. Mr. Ning has an extraordinary bearing, and Young Master Ning is worthy of being the eldest son of Mr. Ning."

Ning Muyan said indifferently: "Madam Bian is too modest, and Mu Yan is ashamed. My lord was transferred to Fucheng Salt Division, and I never had a chance to meet him, but I didn't expect to meet Madam here today by such a coincidence."

After finishing speaking, Ning Muyan politely put an end to the idea of ​​inviting him back to the Qi mansion again: "It's a pity that today the mansion has something to go back." The

woman couldn't help but regret when she heard this: "So why not, Master Ning some other day I will definitely get together at the house."

Others only thought that Ning Muyan was being polite, but Qi Jue knew his intentions, and said with a smile: "Madam and young master don't stand at the door, if mother finds out, you have to say I'm negligent, Madam, please come to the house."

Ning Muyan nodded slightly: "I'll take my leave first." The

woman watched Ning Muyan get into the carriage, and praised without hesitation: "Young Master Ning is really a man. Dragon and Phoenix."

Qi Zhuo smiled as if he didn't hear it.

"What's the matter?" Back in the carriage, Ning Muyan hurriedly asked Bai Po: "I see that your complexion doesn't look very good."

Bai Po shook his head, he wouldn't say that because he saw Bian Daiyun's emotional instability , only said: "No, I was just thinking about how to prescribe the medicine for Mrs. Qi ."