Intro

Title: 她的牛奶味omega[女A男O] | Her milk-flavored omega [Female A Male O]
Author: 云雀倒影

He Yunbaiyao, a military student at Imperial University Long slender legs, with a cold and refined demeanor, but she has never been rumored to have an affair with an omega.

She always thought that she would spend her whole life with mechas, until one day, she met a young boy with an exquisite face, soft blond hair, and an elegant and peaceful expression at a school dance.

It's just...he is obviously not breathing right now, his eyes are confused and fragile, and the sweet milk-flavored pheromone is slowly seeping out from his glands...

He Yunbai, who just happened to be in the susceptible period: the hand holding the cigarette, Trembling slightly.jpg

As the second son of the chief's family in the imperial capital, Chu Yan always thought that he would become an alpha just like his powerful family members.

When the differentiation period finally came, he turned into an omega, and was inexplicably marked by a woman for a long time!

Chu Yan was furious, but his friend said to him: "There is news that the permanent inhibitor is about to be successfully developed. You might as well trick that alpha to accompany you through the fever period first, and then dump it."

Chu Yan gritted his teeth and decided to endure the humiliation.

A year later, the permanent inhibitor came out, and Chu Yan and He Yunbai broke up.

In the eyes of everyone, He Yunbai failed to eat soft food and moved to another planet. Single alpha

However, after returning home one day, a boy whom she hadn't seen for a long time suddenly appeared on the carpet of her house.

Chu Yan was wearing a sailor skirt awkwardly, his eyes were red, his fingers were nervously pulling at the hem of the skirt, and he was crying:

"Sister, I miss you."

The inhibitor stopped Chu Yan's fever, but couldn't stop his yearning for He Yunbai

1v1 he, female, a, male, o gb,

Super powerful, beautiful and sassy old cadre heroine × arrogant and awkward, really fragrant young master

Word introduction: My sister loves me again
Conception: Pursue equality and tenderness