Chapter 46

Chapter 46 is that he is extremely nostalgic, extremely longing...

    He Yunbai finally retired successfully.

    But during the period before retiring, she still experienced many twists and turns. For example, she needs to explain the reason for her decision to countless people, apply for countless documents, and reject countless media who try to obtain first-hand information.

    So immediately after retiring, He Yunbai took a vacation for himself and took his grandfather on an interstellar trip.

    This mess was naturally handed over to Zhao Zichen.

    When she came back, it was obvious to the naked eye that Zhao Zichen had been bent over by his life as a social animal.

    He Yunbai patted him on the shoulder, "Brother, do you regret not running away with me now?"

    Zhao Zichen didn't even have the energy to look up and roll his eyes.

    It's just that he hasn't forgotten one thing that weighs on his heart.

    Zhao Zichen received an email three days ago. At that time, He Yunbai was on his way back to Star R. As soon as he received the news of He Yunbai's return, he received an email from the imperial capital.

    It was still an email sent by the current head of the imperial capital, Chu Feng himself.

    Zhao Zichen had never met Chu Feng, but he had heard about Chu Feng's reputation. Now he has replaced the previous Chu Linshan as the head of the imperial capital. He has a high position and authority, but he personally sent an email. Zhao Zichen was taken aback and almost thought that the diplomatic relationship between the two stars had changed.

    But recently the galaxy has been calm, Zhao Zichen naturally thought of the reason why Chu Feng condescended to send the email.

    The email was very short, only a few lines, and roughly mentioned that in order to consolidate the friendship between the two stars, I hope that R star can send people to the imperial capital to participate in the galaxy conference.

    Zhao Zichen could think of it with his toes, isn't this just to let He Yunbai go?

    When that kid Chu Yan left last time, he swore that he would never disturb He Yunbai again. How long has passed, and you can't restrain yourself again, can you?

    This time with a new trick.

    Zhao Zichen really thought so. But at the same time, he couldn't help but recall Chu Yan's pale face when he left, as if he was about to close his eyes forever in the next moment.

    A subtle possibility surfaced in his mind—could something... happen to Chu Yan?

    Although it was just a fleeting thought, seeing He Yunbai now, Zhao Zichen still asked her helplessly: "Do you want to go to the Imperial Capital with me for a meeting?"

    "?" He Yunbai stared at him for a while, as if to say : Do you think I'm an idiot?

    "Is that why you don't want to see your little lover?" Zhao Zichen raised his forehead. When he received the email three days ago, he replied in a business-like manner, but he didn't mention the Rock star participants at all. If He Yunbai didn't go by that time...Zhao Zichen felt that he couldn't face Chu Feng alone.

    However, if He Yunbai was really unwilling, Zhao Zichen would certainly not force her.

    He Yunbai didn't expect Zhao Zichen to mention Chu Yan suddenly, and was stunned for a moment.