Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Or... Am I dreaming again? ...

    In an instant, Chu Yan was appeased. His frown slowly relaxed, as if a long-lost part of his body had returned. Even in his sleep, he felt relaxed for the first time in a long time.

    At this point, the outside conversation was almost over. Chu Feng sent off the officials of the two planets, leaving He Yunbai and Zhao Zichen to have dinner in the chief mansion.

    "I still have some business to deal with, and the dinner will take a while to finish. Why don't you ask the butler to take the two of you around the mansion first?" Chu Feng said.

    Zhao Zichen keenly received the look he gave him when he said this, and immediately understood.

    Although He Yunbai had been to the Chief Executive's Mansion many times before, he did not refuse.

    She also wanted to take another look at the scenery here.

    Zhao Zichen walked a few steps with her, then found an excuse to leave. He quickly returned to the original meeting room, where Chu Feng was waiting for him.

    Seeing Zhao Zichen, Chu Feng quickly stood up, and sincerely extended his hand to him, "It's thanks to you that He Yunbai can come this time."

    "You're welcome." Zhao Zichen shook hands with him and wiped his forehead. "It was He Yunbai who wanted to come, otherwise I couldn't help it."

    He was a double-faced person, but he was really exhausted.

    Zhao Zichen had to pretend he didn't know anything about He Yunbai, and he had to deal with Chu Feng. He felt that if He Yunbai found out the truth, he would have to be killed.

    He regrets it a little now. He should have confessed to He Yunbai during the transplant operation. And the time when they went deep into the dense forest, Chu Yan guarded He Yunbai and waited for their support. Zhao Zichen sometimes felt that Chu Yan was stupid, if he let He Yunbai know all these things "inadvertently", even if she no longer loves him, but a soft-hearted person like her will always have some pity.

    In that case, maybe he can stay on Star Rock, at least he can have a chance to have a long-term relationship.

    Zhao Zichen didn't understand.

    "Where is Chu Yan now? Does he want to see He Yunbai?" He asked Chu Feng.

    Chu Feng shook his head, he knew his younger brother very well, he never wanted to let He Yunbai see his appearance.

    "He's right there." Chu Feng pointed to the bookcase in the conference room.

    There was a secret door behind that, and Chu Yan slept in the back room.

    This was arranged by Chu Feng, he knew that the presence of He Yunbai could at least give his younger brother some peace through physiological reactions. After he wakes up, if he wants to meet He Yunbai in the dark...he can also arrange it.

    Chu Feng and Zhao Zichen were talking when the secret door hidden behind the bookcase opened slowly. The next second, Chu Yan's confused face appeared in front of them.

    The young man was slender and thin, much thinner than when Zhao Zichen saw him last time. His face was still exquisite and beautiful, but his cheeks were slightly sunken, and his face and lips were pale.

    "...Brother?" Chu Yan seemed to have just woken up, he was still playing the bottle, and he walked out holding the bottle rod. After seeing Zhao Zichen, he was even more confused.