Chapter 3

Chapter 3 I will never be with that Lao Shizi al...

    Lin Xiuqi still remembered Chu Yan's instructions, he bypassed the guards in front, and parked the car at an inconspicuous place by the side door. He called Chu Yan's exclusive butler and asked him to pick up Chu Yan in a lawn mower to avoid surveillance.

    "You have to be like a thief when you go back to your own house, Second Master Chu, you are really the first one I have ever seen."

    Chu Yan didn't like Lin Xiuqi calling him "Second Master Chu" in a teasing tone, depressed He warned him with a voice: "Shut up."

    After a series of operations, he finally returned to his room. Lin Xiuqi skillfully found out the inhibitor and injected it into Chu Yan's gland with a needle.

    Chu Yan turned her head and closed her eyes impatiently.

    After the injection, the unbearable agitation and pain finally calmed down, and his face also faded from flushing. Chu Yan suppressed the longing for the unknown alpha last night, he took a deep breath, picked up the handkerchief sent by the housekeeper and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

    "Have you been marked for a long time?" Lin Xiuqi saw him calm down, so he said seriously: "If you have been marked for a long time, the fever will be very frequent and last for a long time. Even if you use a strong inhibitor, it won't help Total resistance."

    Inhibitors come in many forms. Oral ones are liquid and solid like candy tablets, which are less effective, and injectable ones are powerful inhibitors. But even the most effective inhibitors can't make an omega completely get rid of the febrile period that has been marked for a long time.

    "You'd better find the alpha that marks you as soon as possible." Lin Xiuqi reminded him.

    Chu Yan fell silent, and he took out a note from the changed clothes.

    He found it at the bedside. After the female alpha tagged him, she disappeared without a trace, leaving only a note with her contact information.

    It had her last name and phone number written on it, in very scrawled handwriting.

    Chu Yan rubbed the word "He" and thought of the fact that he was marked, and suddenly felt an inexplicable anger in his heart, "...Let me think about it again."

    ...

    He Yunbai on the training ground just finished a simulated battle .

    In order to avoid damage to the mechs, most of the usual combat training is conducted virtually through VR technology, and a batch of old mechas are specially used for actual combat drills. In addition, the mecha army also has a variety of fighting skills training, weightlessness and super-heavy environment simulation and so on.

    There are two types of mechs in Galo Galaxy: light and heavy. Light mechs can directly simulate human combat actions, which is equivalent to advanced armor equipped on the body. Heavy mechs need to be controlled by humans, and will be equipped with one to three drivers depending on the function of the model.

    He Yunbai is a heavy mech pilot and likes to fight independently. Therefore, the mechas she is suitable for generally do not have so many fancy operations. Two mechanical fists and the cannonball launcher hidden in the chest are enough for her combat needs.

    After a fight just now, He Yunbai sweated a little. She went to the bathroom to wash her face, and took out a few pieces of paper to dry her face.

    She had just borrowed a training suit from her classmate and changed into it. She raised her head to look in the mirror and straightened her collar. Inadvertently, she noticed a shallow scratch on her collarbone.