Chapter 23

Chapter 23 [First update] Click to see Xiaoyan...

    Chu Yan felt as if she was sick.

    He has not been sick for many years. When he was young, he was weak and handsome. With a sigh of relief in his heart, he continued to strengthen his physical training, and later his body seldom went wrong.

    Even if I have a small cold occasionally, it will get better soon, and I don't even need to take medicine.

    But this time it seems to be different.

    When Chu Yan realized that she seemed to have a cold, it was the second day after meeting He Yunbai at the breakfast shop.

    The day before, he slept groggyly all afternoon, only to wake up and feel that the air conditioner was turned on too low, and he woke up from the cold. At that time, he didn't care, and went to take a cold shower as usual, and then turned on the computer and started playing games.

    He also stayed through the night, trying to relieve his depression in this way.

    However, the beating was too good, so Chu Yan turned off the computer cursingly, and started to sulk at He Yunbai again.

    After that, there were intermittent sleeps and dreams again, He Yunbai seemed to be shattered in his consciousness, and the memories between them became pieces of broken jigsaw puzzles, and he tried to piece them together, but failed.

    When she woke up the next day, Chu Yan felt that something was wrong with her throat, and her throat was itchy and sore. From the third day, I had a low-grade fever and felt dizzy.

    He rummaged through boxes and cabinets in the apartment to find some medicine, but it didn't help.

    What made Chu Yan feel wronged the most was that He Yunbai hadn't contacted him in the past few days.

    When people are sick, they are vulnerable.

    Stop liking her. She is a heartless scum!

    Chu Yan put the small portrait that He Yunbai gave him on a date before on the bedside table, but now he locked it in the bottom drawer.

    Anyway, the painting is not good-looking, and it is invisible to the eye!

    Chu Yan was very stubborn, if He Yunbai didn't come to him, he wouldn't look for him either.

    But even though you can't see it with your eyes, you can still think about it in your heart.

    It happened that it was the final week recently, so even if Chu Yan skipped class sometimes, she still had to take the exam.

    He had to force himself to start reciting the book, but he was so exhausted that he sometimes fell asleep on the desk while watching it.

    After several times of tossing like this, he became even more ill.

    Fortunately, the exam went well. Chu Yan’s courses were also related to mecha driving. The knowledge he had acquired from He Yunbai came in handy at this time. Even when Chu Yan was not feeling well and did not review much Can answer.

    unacceptable. Chu Yan thought uncomfortably in his heart, he obviously wanted to let go of He Yunbai, but found that she had invaded his life in every possible way.

    There was no way he could forget her.

    Fortunately, the audit student qualification that He Yunbai applied for him has not yet taken effect, otherwise, with Chu Yan's current state, he would definitely not be able to participate in the training.