Chapter 34

Chapter 34. [Xiaobai leaves] Goodbye, never see you again. ...

    Chu Yan couldn't tell what it felt like when He Yunbai was put on light-point shackles.

    He was angry at what He Yunbai did, and felt that he was a fool during this period of time, and he actually fell in love with someone who plotted against him.

    What He Yunbai did in the past, and his gentleness in the past, also seemed to have changed, casting a shadow over it.

    But he couldn't give up the time with He Yunbai.

    Thinking of the half-truths and half-false words she said, Chu Yan now has extremely complicated emotions towards her.

    However, in the past few days, he also experienced a fever. Chu Yan injected himself with a powerful inhibitor every day, resisting not to see her anymore.

    His father told him that He Yunbai had been temporarily locked up, but there was no public trial for her, and her personal freedom was only restricted, and the accommodation provided was no different from that of an ordinary apartment. It's just that He Yunbai's military rank has been temporarily cancelled, and everything will have to wait until she goes to the battlefield to destroy the star robbers on time.

    Chu Yan was even allowed to visit her at any time. Chu Linshan saw that he was sometimes sad, and said to him in private: "If you really can't let go, just punish a little now. When she comes back from the battlefield, you can still be with her."

    Chu Yan was silent.

    Can the tainted feelings be reunited?

    He used inhibitors to suppress his fever, but because He Yunbai's long-term marks had not been eliminated, he still felt uncomfortable. During this period of time, Chu Yan stayed in the chief's mansion. His cousin Lin Xiuqi came to see him. Seeing that his condition was really bad, he comforted him,

    "There is already news about the research and development of permanent inhibitors. Please bear with it for a while... Only

    then did Chu Yan react, and looked at Lin Xiuqi in a daze.

    At this time, what he was thinking was not about the permanent inhibitor, but——

    why should he endure it?

    Obviously it was He Yunbai who did that kind of thing, she was the one who was sorry for him, why should he endure the pain of the fever period now because of this woman's mistake?

    Chu Yan figured it out, he was going to see He Yunbai.

    In the dark and narrow corridor, He Yunbai was taken from the place where he was imprisoned to the visiting room.

    The light point shackles on her hands were temporarily removed, and the warning made her change into long-sleeved clothes, and black wrist guards were put on her wrists.

    All the wounds were covered, and He Yunbai was taken into a small room.

    Although the room is small, it is fully equipped with tables, chairs and beds.

    Chu Yan sat at the table with a heavy face. He was wearing a decent suit, and he seemed to have matured a lot. He cast his gaze over, and when He Yunbai saw that his eyes were turning blue, he knew that he must have had a hard time during this time.

    He Yunbai lost weight.

    This was Chu Yan's first thought after seeing her, although he quickly threw it out of his mind in hatred.