Chapter 31

Chapter 31 This is He Yunbai's first time with Chu...

    Chu Yan seemed to feel that it was normal for him to be stuck with He Yunbai during this time, and his sudden departure made him feel a little guilty.

    After all, He Yunbai has been with him these few days, not only training with him, but also pointing out mistakes for him from time to time.

    Chu Yan sometimes thinks, what about me, what can I do for her?

    He Yunbai seemed indestructible, without any weaknesses, nor any desperate desires.

    Although very frustrated, Chu Yan had to admit that he couldn't help He Yunbai.

    In their relationship, he always seemed to be the weak one, always being helped by He Yunbai.

    This is why Chu Yan has been firmly rejecting Chu Linshan's request to get engaged for him. He will never dedicate himself to a marriage easily without becoming stronger.

    They are not equal. This has always been a deep knot in Chu Yan's heart.

    Winning this game was Chu Yan's first step into the army, and also his first step in becoming stronger.

    He used to be a loner, but now someone will recognize him because of his ability and invite him to an appointment.

    Chu Yan longed to stand in the same ranks as the powerful alphas, which was exactly what he once expected.

    Strength and achievements have given him many things, and Chu Yan even felt that Chu Linshan's attitude towards him had changed recently.

    When he was a child, Chu Linshan didn't care much about him. After he differentiated into an omega, the most communication between them was "marriage" and "engagement".

    But when Chu Yan successfully entered the army, everything seemed to be different.

    When the Academic Affairs Office mailed his approval notice for transferring to another department, Chu Linshan was all smiles and held a small banquet for him.

    The people who came to the banquet were all Chu Linshan's close friends. Among them, the Minister of Administration and his eldest son were the most cordial to him, and even presented him with a big gift - a newest flying car.

    It just so happened that Chu Yan was taking a driver's license test recently, and such a gift really made him very happy.

    When he politely accepted the gift box containing the car keys, Chu Linshan was raising his glass to give a speech. He said:

    "I am very proud of Xiaoyan. Although he is an omega, he has the strength not to lose to an alpha.

    " A patriarchal parent's approval of offspring.

    When Chu Yan was listening, her eyes were even slightly moist.

    All the depression and pain of the past eighteen years are slowly disappearing, and he feels that everything is getting better.

    He is now driving a cool car and training with all kinds of powerful alphas in the army. As an omega, he has done many things that no alpha can do. No one looked down on him anymore. Although his father's love and mother's love came late, they still returned to him after all.

    On He Yunbai's side, the changes in Chu Yan's life didn't affect her that much, and she still lived a slow old life.

    I still get up on time every day for morning training, go to the breakfast shop to chat with my aunt, occasionally receive letters from my grandpa, read various miscellaneous books in my spare time, and get pulled by the college as a coolie from time to time.