Chapter 52

Chapter 52 "Little Lover."

    Zhao Zichen tugged on his tie angrily, and climbed up the stairs of the flight cabin.

    He Yunbai really forgot his friends when he had an omega...

    But just before he was about to enter the cabin door, a mechanical pigeon suddenly flew onto his shoulder and made two "coo-coo" sounds.

    Zhao Zichen took it into his palm, and the pigeon made a mechanical sound:

    "Coo coo, have a good trip!"

    ...All right.

    Zhao Zichen looked at this stupid pigeon, knowing that it was a token from He Yunbai, he was not so angry anymore. Life is so long, the fate between him and He Yunbai may only support them to go through this part of the road.

    He Yunbai has her way to go, and Rockstar is his final destination.

    ...

    the chief palace on the other side of the imperial capital.

    As soon as Chu Yan woke up, he saw He Yunbai sitting beside him, flipping through the book "The Art of Piloting a Heavy Mech".

    He remembered that when they met for the first time, the two of them were very embarrassed, and He Yunbai even had nothing to say, asking him what difficulties he had in studying.

    Last night it was his turn to use this "academic problem" as an excuse to harass He Yunbai.

    But... In fact, last night, He Yunbai had already personally proved to him that the relationship between them does not need to be consolidated by "looking for something to talk about".

    How lucky he is, after so much, He Yunbai is still willing to like him.

    Chu Yan didn't know that He Yunbai was going to leave to see Zhao Zichen off, so he clung to her arm hanging at the side and fell asleep again.

    He Yunbai actually felt that Chu Yan seemed to be awake, but due to physical reasons, sometimes his consciousness was not so clear, so she let him sleep for a while.

    The book in her hand was co-written with other top mech pilots when she was a sophomore. Although electronic reading is now available anytime, anywhere, in order to respect the paper book reading habits of some people, publishers still printed many paper versions at that time.

    Since the readers are basically mecha pilots, the audience for this book is very small.

    But now... He Yunbai thought of the new mecha equipment that Chu Feng told her yesterday. If this kind of chip that can store mental power is successfully developed, the threshold for mecha driving will be greatly reduced.

    In the future, only the top alphas will no longer be able to engage in the mech piloting industry. Anyone, regardless of their mental strength and combat effectiveness, as long as they can withstand high-intensity training, will have the opportunity to become a mecha pilot.

    This industry will no longer be monopolized by some elite alphas, nor will it be used by those in power as a political tool. Mechs will enter thousands of households.

    He Yunbai did not object to the series of proposals that Chu Feng mentioned yesterday because she knew that this would be the trend in the future. With the intensification of the slogan of interstellar equal rights and the further development of technology, the artificial intelligence and de-thresholding of mechas are inevitable.

    What she is trying to prevent is the creation of artificial intelligence from entering the military. He Yunbai thought that this would bring extremely high risks to human beings. Although it is already an era of peace, who knows when the next war will break out?