Chapter 4

Chapter 4 "When the permanent inhibitor is successfully developed,...

    He Yunbai didn't finish training until seven o'clock in the evening. Because of their team's farce this morning, the overall training time was extended by an hour.

    After He Yunbai hastily finished his dinner, he had to go down to repair his mecha under the gloating gaze of Zhao Zichen.

    He Yunbai: Life is not easy, sigh in vain.

    Since Li Lan arranged the punishment, he wouldn't release the water, so He Yunbai could only enter the mecha storage warehouse under his stern gaze.

    The military academy has students who specialize in mecha maintenance. They are generally responsible for the repair and reinforcement of top-level mechas that will be sent to the battlefield. Some beginners will be assigned the task of repairing and training mechas.

    But He Yunbai was different. As a punishment, she was thrown into a pile of abandoned mechs, all of which were damaged to the point of being unusable.

    It just so happened that the last mecha in her training room was used up and down by her, and it was almost scrapped. She has been borrowing other people's training mecha to use it these days. So she still has to pick and choose here, find a slightly less broken one, and then repair one for herself for training.

    This room was so big that it couldn't be seen. All the mech parts that had been deactivated before were thrown here, and it was full of dust and dirt, which made He Yunbai sneeze a lot.

    She estimated that the person in charge of this room must be an obsessive-compulsive hoarder.

    He Yunbai sighed, and was ready for the night, walking slowly in the ruins.

    However, what she didn't expect was that an open space was opened up at the end of the room, surrounded by mecha parts.

    And in the center of the open space, there was a huge heavy mecha.

    This mech is about 80 meters high, and its whole body is dusty. It looks very old. It is the most basic type of combat mech produced decades ago.

    He Yunbai climbed down from the mecha parts mountain, and climbed up the old mecha again. She opened the cockpit and sat in, and was surprised to find that it was able to drive.

    Not only that, but this mech has many additional functions. The arm of the mecha is equipped with mechanical barbs, which can release venom, and each finger is equipped with small shells, but the number of shells is far from enough.

    He Yunbai felt extremely lucky.

    Generally, the mechas thrown into this room are idle and discarded. She estimated that this mecha should be eliminated by an officer, and she could use it to complete the task.

    Great! You can go back to the dormitory to sleep tonight!

    He Yunbai took advantage of the opportunity to drive the mecha out to find Li Lan. It has to be said that although it was old and broken, it moved smoothly and quickly. The former owner was probably too picky, so he discarded it.

    Li Lan looked at the mecha brought out by He Yunbai suspiciously, "So fast? How long have you been in?"

    But even as strict as Li Lan, he couldn't find any faults with this mecha. He checked up and down After searching again, she didn't find any faults, so she had to wave her hand to let He Yunbai leave, and told her: "Drag it to the training ground, next time you can use this mecha for training."