Chapter 36

Chapter 36 She seems to be looking at a piece thrown by the owner...

    [Notice: Team No. 307 has returned, and found three nuclear beasts at the gathering place of residents in the southern district, and all of them have been wiped out. 】

    He Yunbai opened the announcement page inside the Tianqi Army, and took off his helmet after sending out the message.

    She looked a little tired, but her cheeks were rosy, her eyebrows were smiling, and her eyes were shining at the moment.

    Sitting next to her, Zhao Zichen couldn't help but be fascinated.

    He thought, this is great, He Yunbai will return to normal again, she will laugh and cheer up. Now she has both childhood memories and a new environment around her. No one except Zhao Zichen knew what happened to her in the imperial capital. As long as he doesn't mention it anymore, those pains will one day become the past and dissipate with the wind.

    He Yunbai was wearing a heavy-duty mech pilot suit. She had her hair cut short and bangs, making her look a little more childish than before. However, her driving aura remained unchanged, and her movements when beheading the nuclear beasts without mercy were also the same as her previous fighting habits.

    The only difference was that Zhao Zichen was sitting in the co-pilot next to her.

    The injury on He Yunbai's wrist was examined after returning to Rockstar, and the doctor told her that it's better not to try to drive alone, lest the link with the mech is unstable and prone to danger.

    In the first few days after hearing the news, He Yunbai looked as if everything was normal, neither collapsed nor cried, but anyone who met her knew that something was wrong with her.

    No longer being polite, no longer talking, even the grandfather who just got out of prison just greeted a few words. She stayed in the former room all day and did not want to come out.

    Until Zhao Zichen told her that he would try to be her co-pilot.

    Several brothers in the Tianqi Army who were familiar with He Yunbai looked at him like a hero from then on.

    Everyone knows He Yunbai's habit of fighting alone. She was already extremely strict when commanding in the detachment. Although her soldiers admired her ability, they were still afraid after all.

    Before Zhao Zichen, there were several people who admired He Yunbai's reputation, so Mao recommended himself to be her co-pilot.

    However, each one was scolded and ran away.

    He Yunbai usually looks calm and gentle, and he treats people politely and politely. Once he gets on the mecha, it's like a new person. Even the slightest operation error can be sprayed bloody by her, but she still can't use a dirty word. What he said was even more reasonable and grounded, leaving no room for refutation.

    Not to mention the absolute obedience she demanded from the co-pilot, which is simply unacceptable to many drivers who are used to acting on the spot.

    But even so, no one would complain about He Yunbai.

    She is the only blood of the leader and their spiritual leader.

    He Yunbai's grandfather led the Tianqi Army many years ago and transformed Star R from a desolate nuclear-polluted planet into a shelter for residents to live and work in peace. At that time, the threats on Star R were not limited to nuclear beasts. Nuclear pollution turned many residents into zombies, and the plague spread. Residents with surplus money in their hands moved to other places, and the rest were almost waiting to die.