Chapter 13

Chapter 13 But He Yunbai like this is only for him...

    Chu Yan had just been marked by her, and there were inhibitors at home, so He Yunbai sent him away with confidence.

    When she went out to buy breakfast, she sent Li Lan a message to apply for a battle test. At that time, she was in a hurry to come back to check on Chu Yan's situation, but she didn't have time to check her phone.

    As soon as I opened it now, a bunch of Li Lan's messages had already been written, and the

    last few were:

    "He Yunbai, do you have any problems?

    " , you are about to give up?"

    "Do you still want to get promoted and raise your salary!"

    "Don't you know how dangerous the combat prowess test is? Five years ago when you tried it, half your life was about to die!"

    "For I have a reason."

    "He Yunbai!!! Respond to the message!"

    He Yunbai usually doesn't like to be disturbed by the outside world, and the communication software is set not to prompt, but now seeing Li Lan's news, her head is getting dizzy.

    Li Lan's emotions obviously went through two stages from puzzlement to irritability, He Yunbai thought, when she replied to the message, Li Lan must have been furious.

    However, He Yunbai was ready to put on the lid of the pot, but after she replied to the message, Li Lan said calmly:

    "Come to my office."

    As a commander, Li Lan's office is in the In the teaching building of the Military Academy. It only took five minutes for He Yunbai to walk over.

    To her surprise, there was another person in Li Lan's office.

    It was Zhao Zichen.

    He Yunbai still remembered that this guy seemed to be somewhat hostile towards her, so he looked at Li Lan suspiciously.

    Li Lan didn't mention her application for the combat power test, but frowned first, "What's the smell on you? Are you drinking such sweet milk?"

    He Yunbai's cheeks flushed slightly when he thought of what happened yesterday, feeling a little embarrassed.

    Li Lan is a dead straight a, not so sensitive to this kind of thing, but Zhao Zichen, who is sitting next to her in the office chair, looks at her with a strange look.

    "It seems that our second lieutenant enjoyed a lot of blessings yesterday." He had a lot of meaning. The pheromone left by that omega is so strong, did He Yunbai eat the other party yesterday?

    However, He Yunbai didn't like people teasing her about such things, so she didn't say a word, but cast her eyes sharply at Zhao Zichen, warning him.

    Zhao Zichen raised his hands with an innocent face.

    Li Lan also understood what was going on this time. He looked at He Yunbai with a gloomy face, and asked, "It's a good thing to find a partner, but is it also related to that omega if you want to stop training?"

    Li Lan never thought about it . He Yunbai, who has always regarded honor and the army so important, will one day be so emotional.

    He Yunbai glanced at Zhao Zichen again, and said to Li Lan, "It's better not to let outsiders be present for my business."