Chapter 53

Chapter 53 "Sister, are you willing?"...

    He Yunbai's original plan was disrupted again.

    On the second day after she left Wang Qingqing's house, she had just returned to see Chu Yan, when she was called by Chu Feng to the army to watch the chip test.

    He Yunbai stayed in the imperial capital, but he did not become a vagrant. Chu Feng threw her a title and asked her to be registered in the army.

    Originally, this kind of nominal position was usually done with nosy things, but this time it was different.

    It is related to the future of mechs and Chu Yan's rehabilitation treatment, He Yunbai must participate in it.

    After all, all the mecha pilots with a name in the imperial capital's army are basically high-level military officers. Apart from mechas, they usually hold meetings, so they don't have time to help them with this new project.

    He Yunbai was right on the gun. The researchers in charge of developing the chip all knew her, and they were worried that there was no reliable mecha boss who could answer their questions. Now that He Yunbai is here, she is usually not busy with work, so she was caught by these people and entered the laboratory to assist them in their research.

    He Yunbai: ...I didn't expect that after so long, the fate of being caught as a young man could not be avoided.

    However, this busy work lasted for more than half a month, so she had less and less time to go back to the Chief Executive's Mansion. When the chip was about to undergo the final round of testing, she almost returned to living in the army as if she had served in the imperial capital.

    Chu Feng is now the head of the imperial capital. Although he is usually busy with official duties, for this project, he still comes to the army from time to time.

    "When I went home yesterday, Xiaoyan's attitude towards me seemed a bit strange."

    One day at noon, He Yunbai ran into Chu Feng while eating in the army cafeteria. He was carrying a plate, looking very troubled.

    He Yunbai paused with his chopsticks, and Chu Feng continued, "He asked me, have you been busy in the army these days?"

    "I said yes, and he asked me again, have I been In the Army."

    "I said yes, too."

    "Later he glanced at me, and went upstairs without saying a word."

    He Yunbai: "..."

    She felt that she couldn't keep busy in such a daze, or the backyard would be on fire!

    For the army, the development of this chip is definitely for the future development and popularization of mechs. But for He Yunbai, her selfishness is for Chu Yan.

    But now, if the teenager feels sad because of her absence, the loss outweighs the gain.

    So, after the chip was finally successfully tested and ready to be used in the first mech, He Yunbai packed his luggage and returned to the chief mansion from the army.

    The portrait she asked for back from Wang Qingqing last time was sent to the army, and she happened to take it back with her.

    There was silence in the chief's mansion, Chu Feng was often absent, and the housekeepers would always act lightly in order not to disturb Chu Yan's rest.

    He Yunbai began to feel that something was wrong, it was too quiet, Chu Yan was alone at home, not interacting with outsiders, it was definitely not good for his recovery of mental strength.