Chapter 19

Chapter 19 He himself... can't help...

    He Yunbai didn't expect Chu Yan's recovery ability to be so powerful. He was still soft on her to relieve the virtual pain caused by the battle, and now he asked her lively: "Did you buy lunch?"

    In fact, it is already four in the afternoon It's 1:00 a.m., it's too late for lunch, but Chu Yan has just finished the simulation training, and he hasn't had time to recover the concept of time. He Yunbai touched his nose guilty. She just found an excuse to let him adapt to the training alone. After leaving the training room, she went to find Li Lan and forgot about the meal.

    "I forgot." He Yunbai replied honestly, "I'll take you out to eat."

    "Wait..." Chu Yan frowned and looked at the wound on He Yunbai's hand, "You were injured yesterday , It’s better not to eat messy things outside. Why don’t you go back and cook the medicinal food I brought you.”

    He Yunbai felt even more guilty, she didn’t expect Chu Yan to be so healthy at such a young age.

    She even wanted to take him to eat fried chicken just now, what a sin.

    But the problem is...she can't cook!     "Cough..." He Yunbai

    didn't want to admit it, so he agreed vaguely: "Okay, then you go back first, and I'll cook when I get back to the dormitory."

There is nothing to hide from under his gaze.

    "He Yunbai." Chu Yan looked at her suspiciously, and slowly asked, "Do you know how to cook?

    " It 's not the same as I imagined..."

    Chu Yan: "..."

    Okay.

    In the end, He Yunbai took Chu Yan back to the dormitory.

    The young man was silent for a long while, and finally answered her wryly: "Then can the kitchen in your dormitory be used?"

    Then He Yunbai understood what he meant, and he wanted to cook for her himself.

    She finds it amazing. In the past few years, He Yunbai has never let a person invade her life so densely and deeply.

    Being alone has always been her way of life, and she has drawn a circle for herself, even Li Lan and Wang Qingqing have never entered it.

    But she tolerated Chu Yan again and again, and even opened a door for him herself. To her, Chu Yan is not only an omega marked by her, but also a very special existence in her life.

    Why this is, He Yunbai himself can't figure it out.

    She has always been a person who listens to instinct rather than rationality. This is her habit when she is in the armor. When facing a crisis, her muscle memory is always more reliable than time-wasting thinking.

    Chu Yan, who was unpacking the medicinal food packaging bag in the kitchen, also felt strange.

    He offered to help He Yunbai cook just now, but what he didn't say was that his cooking skills are actually very superb.

    However, this is not a specialty that Chu Yan should be proud of. In the eyes of the world, this seems to be a beautiful quality exclusive to omega, which seems very homely.

    When Chu Yan was a child, he learned how to cook from his grandmother. Everyone praised him, but he would also hear adults jokingly say: "Xiao Yan is so virtuous, will he become an omega in the future?"

    He was so angry that he flipped the table willfully, Since then, I have decided to never touch kitchen utensils again.

    It's just that whenever the chef is on vacation, Chu Yan still secretly cooks for herself.

    Because what he cooked was delicious...

    Now he really became an omega, and he volunteered to wash his hands and make soup for an alpha. Chu Yan should feel ashamed and angry, but when he thought that the other party was He Yunbai, he felt that it didn't matter.

    His subconscious mind told him that he felt very safe by He Yunbai's side.

    He Yunbai's dormitory is too small, the dining table can only be placed in the living room, and there is no concept of functional division. When Chu Yan came out with the dishes, he saw He Yunbai adjusting her TV.

    The TV looks very old, no more than the light projection screen she made in the training room. This TV is probably left by the previous owner of this old house. Chu Yan has never seen this model in any electrical store. And the brand, it has probably been discontinued long ago.     He Yunbai pressed the remote control that had been eliminated from the market, and stopped on the movie channel, where a mecha love movie was playing. She remembered that Chu Yan picked a mecha piece last time, guessing that he probably liked this style, so she put down the remote control.     Chu Yan's craftsmanship is exquisite, making the ordinary medicinal food fragrant, and He Yunbai couldn't help blurting out after taking a sip:     "Gah, it's really delicious!"     Chu Yan: ... She is praising people after all Still swearing.     "...You don't know how to cook, how did you handle meals before?" Chu Yan couldn't help asking. He Yunbai looks strong and independent, but he didn't expect that he can't even cook. How did she live alone for so many years?     "The school has a cafeteria. When we were in the army, we had a dedicated nutritionist to provide us with food." He Yunbai replied, determined to throw the pot away, "Occasionally, I would order takeout to eat, and I would also cook some sweet potatoes and Porridge..." The     more she spoke, the more confident she became, and she simply changed the subject: "Yes, I saw that you like mechs before, so I asked Li Lan to submit an application for an auditor for you. If you want, you can participate Basic training courses for mecha students."     He Yunbai was talking when he heard Chu Yan's chopsticks "click" and fell on the table.     She raised her head to look at him, Chu Yan seemed to be stunned, motionless, her eyes out of focus.     He Yunbai thought that his judgment was wrong, but Chu Yan was actually unwilling to attend, so he said softly, "I asked Li Lan to submit the application on my own initiative. If you don't want to go, you can give up."     "Of course I want to go!" Chu Yan blurted out that this was almost his dream all along. For so long, he has been like a lost traveler who has been struggling in the dark for a long time, and now he finally has a glimpse of the sky, how could he give up this opportunity?

    He Yunbai breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good, I thought you would be unhappy if I made a decision for you so arbitrarily."

    "No, I'm just... so happy, I don't know how to repay you Good." Chu Yan lowered her head in embarrassment. He was not polite to He Yunbai in the past, but she was always thinking of him instead.

    "Teach me how to cook, how about it?" He Yunbai said nonchalantly, picking up vegetables.

    "I'll teach you the mecha, and you teach me how to cook, isn't it just right?" At this time, she seemed naive, as if she didn't realize the huge gap between these two things. Chu Yan's annoyance, hatred, and panic all seemed so unimportant to her.

    The admiration on He Yunbai's face made Chu Yan feel that she really thought she was amazing.

    Chu Yan recalled the gossip he had heard at the combat proficiency test site, "I heard that many people in their mech squad were interested in He Yunbai before", and thought: Yes, even those alphas would love this kind of He Yunbai. Be in love with her.

    To be favored by her seems to be a really great thing.

    Chu Yan kept reminding himself before that he and He Yunbai were in a relationship of exchange of benefits, but now, he himself... was attracted to her uncontrollably.

    Such a thought was planted in his heart like a seed, and it began to grow uncontrollably almost instantly.