Chapter 8

Chapter 8 "I think he's cute."...

    After He Yunbai had dinner at the Chief's Mansion, he rushed back to school to look for Wang Qingqing.

    As soon as the two saw each other, they said in unison: "I know who that person is!"

    He Yunbai: "? You found someone so quickly?"

    Wang Qingqing: "? How did you know?"

    He Yunbai had no choice but to Reluctantly said: "Today I went to the chief's mansion to report on my work and met the second son of the chief's family. That's when I recognized him."

    "Ha, that's how it is." Wang Qingqing squinted her eyes and looked at her, "I finished painting after listening to your description today. After that, I sent it to a few friends to help find someone. It seems that Mr. Chu Er has a great reputation, and he found it not long after."

    He Yunbai understood when he heard this, Wang Qingqing must have found her fish pond again some of them to help. But this is a matter of mutual consent, and it is hard for her to say anything.

    "How is it? Is there any progress after meeting someone today? Does the second son of Chu want you as soon as we meet?" Wang Qingqing deliberately teased her.

    "Oh, it's hard to say." He Yunbai is now in Wang Qingqing's dormitory, and she collapsed on the beanbag sofa, letting her laugh at herself.

    "What's the matter? Did you get along badly? Or did he blackmail you and insist that you be responsible?" Emotional teacher Wang Qingqing sat next to her without any explanation, answering questions online.

    He Yunbai had no choice but to tell what happened today, and at the end she scratched her head: "I think the way Chu Yan and his father get along is really strange. Besides, what do children of his age like? I really don't know." I don’t know how to chat with boys.”

    She repeated the last conversation between her and Chu Yan.

    "Wait." Wang Qingqing interrupted her, "So, Chu Yan told you that he wanted you to be by his side, but he won't make any promises to you?

    " Scumbag!"

    "..." He Yunbai looked at her speechlessly, "You have the nerve to say, 'If you don't take the initiative and don't take responsibility', isn't that one of your love creeds?"

    He Yunbai always felt that if Wang Qingqing could set up a Neptune club, then this sentence would definitely be printed on the tissues of her club.

    "Cough...then I don't know who I am and who I am. That's why this kid seems unreliable!" Wang Qingqing was not ashamed but proud, and didn't care at all, "Ah Bai, you didn't promise him."

    "I promised It's gone." He Yunbai said calmly.

    "?!!!" Wang Qingqing was taken aback, "You can think clearly, Chu Yan is the second son of the Chief Executive's Mansion, even if he has a bad relationship with his father, he is still a young master with good hands and eyes. Abai , your rank is too low, you can’t play with others.”

    “…Really?” He Yunbai wrapped his fingers around the end of his smooth black hair, thoughtfully, “I think he’s cute.”

    “It’s over It's over, He Yunbai, you're dead." Wang Qingqing leaned back tactically, looking at her friend in disbelief. Wang Qingqing is not optimistic about this well-known young master Chu Yan. Their family, He Yunbai, only knows about the Armor, not to mention being in love, he has never even held an omega's little hand, Chu Yan must have used his appearance to confuse He Yunbai, a straight man!