Chapter 25

Chapter 25 It took him only a second to find someone...

    "..." He Yunbai was speechless looking at the posts on the forum.

    After a while, a tall building was built in the post.

    [Damn, is it really He Yunbai? That He Yunbai who doesn't eat fireworks? ]

    [I thought she would marry a mecha in the end, but I didn't expect it...]

    [The landlord, take a quick look, who is He Yunbai's omega? 】

    The landlord quickly came out and replied: 【I didn't see it, I only saw He Yunbai leaving alone. ] There

    was another heated discussion——

    [Fuck, He Yunbai dropped his omega and left? ]

    [I can't tell, she is still a scum! 】

    The later replies became more and more bizarre and outrageous, He Yunbai couldn't stand it any longer, and handed the phone back to Chu Yan with a dark face.

    Chu Yan had already left the hospital at that time, so naturally she was not involved in this "public opinion whirlpool".

    He looked at He Yunbai curiously: "What the hell did you do in the hospital just now? How could those people arrange you like this     ?

    "

Yan that gossiping classmate, why did this happen?

    After hearing He Yunbai's words, Chu Yan remembered that annoying Chen Zhao, good guy, it turned out to be him!

    "It's okay, it's nothing serious." Although He Yunbai is a little annoyed by this unwarranted scandal, she knows that the popularity of this post will drop in a while.

    Just like before, when He Yunbai first entered school, others only heard about her reputation, but never saw her in real life.

    At that time, someone even made up that she was a muscular perverted half-human, half-AI. Such similar rumors spread extremely wildly, and He Yunbai felt that people might still think so.

    "Go to training!" He Yunbai looked at Chu Yan who was holding back a smile, and couldn't help but order him.

    In the last few days of the holiday, Chu Yan had to temporarily put aside her training plan and go back to the chief mansion.

    The reason is that his mother returned to the imperial capital after her interstellar journey, and Chu Linshan decided to hold a family banquet. It is said to be a family banquet, but it is actually an opportunity to prove to the outside world that their family life is harmonious.

    The relationship between Chu Yan and his mother is delicate. He wanted to reunite with his mother whom he hadn't seen for a long time, but he hesitated.

    "I've always felt that she has some mental problems," Chu Yan sighed at He Yunbai, "Sometimes she is as gentle as water, and sometimes she looks at me with extremely indifferent eyes."

    "I'm a little afraid of her."

    He Yun Bai had no father or mother since he was a child, so he had no way to perceive Chu Yan's entangled emotions towards his mother at this moment, so he could only pat him on the shoulder and give him the right to choose: "Go back if you want, and you can stay here if you don't want to go back." Here I am."

    Chu Yan thought for a long time, and finally decided to go home.

    But this decision was not made by himself, but because Chu Linshan released the news of the family banquet to the media, and sent a housekeeper to the school to "invite" Chu Yan back.