Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Babies, take a look at this chapter...

    He Yunbai wanted to get angry again for a moment.

    She originally thought that Chu Yan should have retreated in the face of difficulties, but in the end she was given such a blow.

    Zhao Zichen's voice suddenly came from downstairs: "He Yunbai, I'm here, where are you?"

    He Yunbai glared at Chu Yan, opened the door and said to Zhao Zichen, "I have something to do, you go back first."

    Zhao Zichen: " .” Feelings slipped away from him?

    When closing the door again, He Yunbai could no longer suppress his anger.

    She even forgot the idea of ​​apologizing for Wang Qingqing and Li Lan's beating incident, so she went straight to Chu Yan and grabbed his collar.

    "What are you going to do?" He Yunbai let go of his hand, and Chu Yan limply fell to the ground.

    Only then did she realize that Chu Yan's whole body was flushed abnormally.

    "Sister, you said you wanted me to beg you." Chu Yan held onto the hem of her clothes and said in a low voice, "I'm here to beg you."

    He Yunbai never expected such an ending, she still underestimated Chu Yan.

    In fact, she didn't want to forgive him at all, let alone give him a chance to ask himself.

    She just wanted Chu Yan to leave her.

    But for Chu Yan, he seems to have grasped a life-saving straw and climbed desperately.

    So even this method was used.

    "Do you know who you are like now?" He Yunbai sneered, she was still angry and could say anything.

    Chu Yan was afraid that she would be angry, but in fact, he was even more afraid that she would not respond to him, "As long as my sister likes, I can be anyone."

    "I, I took a fever medicine..." His voice became quieter and he closed his eyes tightly. Eyes, "If you can let my sister relieve her anger, you can play...you can play with me as you like."

    He was really begging her seriously, humbly wanting to finish what she said. The mark He Yunbai had given him was erased by Yue Heng's mistake before, and he felt in panic that the last trace of contact between him and her was also broken.

    Chu Yan would never have imagined that the self who hated the febrile period so much would want to experience that feeling again even if she needed to take medicine one day.

    The feeling of being dominated by He Yunbai.

    He Yunbai could also tell that Chu Yan was using similar drugs on himself to atone for what happened in prison before.

    She has been in the army for a long time, and she is surrounded by alphas and betas. Only now did she truly realize that Chu Yan is an omega.

    It's an omega that gets hot and longs for alpha comfort.

    At this time, she could indeed play with him wantonly.

    But He Yunbai didn't want to do it.

    "Go back to your station to find inhibitors." She said, but it was such a cruel decision, "I won't mark you."

    Chu Yan's cheeks were flushed all over, he controlled his urge to get close to He Yunbai, and couldn't stop Panting for breath, he supported himself on his elbows so that his whole body would not fall to the ground.