Chapter 7

Chapter 7 This is no longer a hint, it's Chi... 

    After the initial embarrassment and silence, the two finally started talking about business.

    He Yunbai spoke first, "What happened that day... I'm really sorry."

    Chu Yan was in a trance, but when he heard He Yunbai's words, the anger that this incident brought to him came back to his mind.

    "You marked me for a long time, and you ran away early in the morning." He gritted his teeth a little, "I've been relying on inhibitors these days."

    "I'm really sorry, I had army training that morning, I can only leave the contact information first."

    Chu Yan sat at the end of the high bed, He Yunbai sat on a low sofa chair beside him, the woman raised her head and sincerely apologized to him, her clear eyes filled with guilt.

    "Military training?" Chu Yan looked at He Yunbai suspiciously. Although she looked thin, her back was straight. Chu Yan remembered that night again, he had vaguely seen a scar on her back.

    He had seen such marks on his elder brother who was also a soldier, and they were scars left by the mechanical arms of a typical battle mech.

    "Yes." He Yunbai suddenly remembered that the two of them hadn't formally introduced themselves, so he said, "I'm He Yunbai, a third-year student in the Mecha Pilot Department of Imperial University."

    "You are He Yunbai? "Chu Yan was a little surprised, "The second lieutenant personally taught by Chu Linshan?"

    He had actually heard of He Yunbai's name before, and also knew of her previous achievements in Star Wars. But she is usually very low-key, usually in the training ground of the dormitory at two points and one line, and the photos have never been in the news.

    Chu Yan didn't pay much attention to the name He Yunbai before, but in fact, as long as he pays a little attention to the confession wall of the college forum, or the small photo frame on the honor roll, he can know what she looks like. Her classmates at the Military Academy said that she was an emotionless guy, and she had never heard of any omega rumors about her. Therefore, in Chu Yan's mind, she should be a violent man with muscles all over her body and only eyes in mechas.

    However, the He Yunbai in front of him is such a beautiful woman, with an extremely well-managed figure, and her face is even more outstanding. She was staring at him now, her eyes filled with his reflection.

    "Have you seen enough?" He Yunbai watched Chu Yan staring at her in a daze, and smiled slightly: "In exchange, should you also tell me your name?"

    "Chu Yan." Chu Yan coughed twice To ease the embarrassment, he quickly looked away.

    "The wild goose's wild goose." A

    nice name. He Yunbai couldn't help thinking secretly in his heart.

    The beautiful blond boy on the bed that day has finally transformed from an almost illusory image into a real one, appearing vividly in front of her. He has emotions, and has a name.

    "I'm also a freshman at the Imperial University Military Academy, but I'm studying mech maintenance." Chu Yan continued to speak, bringing back He Yunbai's slightly empty mind.

    "You are also from the Military Academy?" He Yunbai was a little surprised.

    Chu Yan didn't want to see He Yunbai's expression, she would probably tell him in that amazed tone like other alphas, how successful it is for an omega to enter the military academy, if he mentioned his dream of going to the battlefield again, Most of them will regretfully tell him that the odds are next to zero.