Chapter 35

Chapter 35. [The crematorium opens] "My sister doesn't want me anymore..."...

    On the pasture in the eastern suburbs, the guards of the Chief's Mansion found nothing.

    Chu Yan stood in the middle of the grass blankly, he couldn't react to what happened for a while.

    During this period of time, he tried his best to let himself go, but he still couldn't resist the temptation of He Yunbai's note. Rationality has been resisting his own impulse, Chu Yan obviously thought that his feelings had calmed down, but the meeting with He Yunbai that day was like a kindling, rekindling his heart.

    Chu Yan still went.

    Anyway, he wanted to see her again.

    But when he arrived at the address on the note, he couldn't see any trace of He Yunbai.

    The guards under Chu Linshan came to him.

    An idea suddenly popped up in Chu Yan's mind. He didn't want to believe it, but it was indeed the truth.

    He Yunbai took advantage of him and took this opportunity to escape.

    Chu Yan sat down on the ground dejectedly, he had no energy to think, and there was only one thought in his mind: He Yunbai is gone, maybe she will succeed in escaping to another planet, and they may never see each other again.

    The thought of "never seeing each other again" made him shudder. Only then did Chu Yan realize that he had never considered this possibility before. He seemed to subconsciously feel that He Yunbai would always be by his side, just like she had promised.

    Even if they have a big problem now, Chu Yan always thinks that when she apologizes, admits her mistakes, and returns from the battlefield...they will still be together.

    Now, is it not enough?

    The guards of the Chief's Mansion searched the pastures in the eastern suburbs. They tried their best to fly to the sky, but they still couldn't find the fugitive suspect He Yunbai.

    "Second Master Chu, please go back with us." No one was found, and the task assigned by the chief was not completed. The guard leader frowned, looking extremely irritable.

    At this moment, Chu Yan began to faintly feel that something was wrong.

    How did these guards know that he would come here today? He told no one of his whereabouts.

    Chu Linshan was monitoring him, and it was extremely strict monitoring.

    Thousands of suspicions flashed into his heart at this time, but Chu Yan still knew that now was not the time to explode, so he suppressed all his emotions and nodded: "Okay." On

    the way back, he quietly observed the guards, It was found that almost each of them had a gun. A few even carried heavy guns that were extremely lethal.

    Although Chu Yan knew that the crimes of defectors in the interstellar world were extremely serious, but Chu Linshan had promised that he would not harm He Yunbai's personal safety, so at this moment, he put on a look of wanting to kill him...

    Hold it, hold it back . Chu Yan told herself. He had to hold back before he had a chance to figure it all out.

    Chu Yan was finally brought back to the Chief's Mansion by the guards.

    Chu Linshan had already received the news that they failed to catch anyone. He stood guard in the main hall with a very ugly face. But when Chu Yan appeared in front of him, his expression brightened slightly, and he stepped forward to sit down with his arms around his shoulders.