Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Why Are You So Good To Me?

    "Uh, can this seat fit two people?" He Yunbai patted her small steering mount, and said to Chu Yan, "Sit on it and try it. Remember to hug my waist.

    " Chu Yan in the limousine: Resisting.jpg

    I just agreed and agreed. Although this small mount didn't look safe, Chu Yan still sat on it.

    He didn't know why, but he subconsciously felt that He Yunbai would not put him in a dangerous situation.

    "Hurry up." As soon as He Yunbai finished speaking, Chu Yan started to follow her and gallop in the strong wind.

    "Damn, I forgot that the windshield was removed by me and sent to be repaired—" The

    howling wind hit, and Chu Yan managed to catch He Yunbai's words. His blond hair, loosely tied, had long been loose, blowing in the wind. Fortunately, he is taller than He Yunbai, so he won't be whipped by her flying hair.

    The bright stars at night passed over their heads, He Yunbai's waist was slender, Chu Yan didn't want to hug her intimately at first, but just put her shoulders loosely, but the speeding car made him hug her unconsciously. Tighten her waist.

    He Yunbai took him into the mecha training ground of Imperial University Military Academy.

    The training ground is open to all military academy students, but except for mech students, very few people come here.

    Chu Yan wobbled down from He Yunbai's pilot, and his hair, which had been carefully styled with hairspray, was a complete mess. He brushed his hair back, and saw He Yunbai in front of him handing him a hair rope .

    "Sorry." He Yunbai looked at his hair sadly. She had heard from Wang Qingqing how important perfect hair is to an omega.

    In fact, she also likes Chu Yan's golden and soft hair very much. She still remembers the touch she felt when she first saw him that morning.

    The corner of Chu Yan's mouth twitched, it was already here, and he couldn't blame He Yunbai, so he tied up his hair and said, "It's okay."

    But he looked around suspiciously. The training ground at night was empty, and only a few personal training rooms were still lit. It was estimated that the students who were about to take the exam were conducting practical exercises overnight.

    "What did you bring me here for?"

    "Follow me." He Yunbai said mysteriously, she subconsciously wanted to pull his arm, but remembering Chu Yan's resistance just now, she instead gently pulled his suit sleeve.

    He Yunbai took Chu Yan to her personal training room.

    The training room of ordinary students only has an open field for them to practice driving the mecha, but He Yunbai's training room is different.

    In addition to the mech practice field, there is also a small room similar to a lounge.

    Because she used to train all night sometimes, so over time, she also has a foothold here.

    He Yunbai pressed his fingerprint and opened the door of her training room.

    The training room is a very private place for mecha pilots, especially the mechas they use for training will be connected with their spiritual power. Generally speaking, no pilot will let outsiders in.

    But He Yunbai didn't care about Chu Yan's entry.

    The training room was a little place where she could calm down, and she wanted to share it with him.