Chapter 14

Chapter 14 She just stood there,...

    "I don't know which of them has beaten the other."

    A sigh came from behind.

    The combat proficiency test was held in the fighting arena, and at the moment the arena was full of eagerly awaited crowds.

    Chu Yan stood up straight, and only caught a glimpse of He Yunbai's fair side face from a distance, and soon, her figure was blocked by the audience in front of her.

    He could only follow the referee's voice and the whispers of the audience around him to know how far the test was going.

    He Yunbai first fought alone with a light mech, and ended with her pushing the opponent to the ground with her bare hands. Since she didn't have a weapon, the mecha didn't activate the sex function, but He Yunbai was still facing a combat armor made of the highest technology materials.

    And her fighting is smooth and concise, if it is not for the protection of army supplies, she may even have the opportunity to twist half of the arm of the mecha. When the referee announced that she had won the competition, He Yunbai jumped up lightly, patted the dust off her hands, and stood calmly in the center of the competition stage. She didn't even break out a lot of sweat, only her hair was slightly messy.

    At this time, Chu Yan had already quietly squeezed from the back row to the front row, just in time to witness this scene, He Yunbai's clear expression fell into his eyes, this was the first time Chu Yan saw a person fighting so beautifully, No embarrassment at all.

    Just standing there, she seemed to be independent from the world.

    The combat prowess test will last for a long time. There are ten games in total, and He Yunbai will fight for almost a day. The audience was amazed at first, and many of them sincerely admired He Yunbai. But after all, most of them are students and still have to attend classes, so in the middle and late stages of the test, people leave one after another.

    The freshman Chu Yan first met was also reluctant to leave, and before leaving, he sighed regretfully: "It's a pity that I didn't see He Yunbai competing with that new second lieutenant on the same stage."

    He asked the senior beside him: "You Say, that Zhao Zichen and He Yunbai look like a man and a woman, so they won't be using the script of falling in love and killing each other, right?"

    "..." The senior was speechless and could only remind him: "You are going to be late for class."

    Chu Yan Hearing this, he couldn't help turning his head and glaring at the freshman. When he turned around, he realized that this person was his classmate.

    "Second Master Chu? Are you watching the game here too?" The other party asked in amazement. Chu Yan usually doesn't stay at school very much except for class, let alone watch this kind of game.

    "Hmm." Chu Yan replied vaguely, without explaining why she was here.

    "Aren't you going to class?" The man picked up his bag and was about to leave, "Should I give you an answer?"

    "Thank you then." Chu Yan replied expressionlessly.

    The two left, and not long after, the audience on the field was much smaller.

    Chu Yan should have left as well. At first, he didn't want He Yunbai to see him come to watch the battle, as if he cared about her so much.

    But the communication with that classmate just now made Chu Yan feel a little frustrated. He stayed here with an inexplicable mind and refused to leave, but he couldn't say anything about his relationship with He Yunbai.