Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Does my sister not want to see him at all...

    Since He Yunbai returned to Star R, she has actually been avoiding the name "Chu Yan" from appearing in her life.

    Even kept restraining myself not to think of the name.

    Fortunately, no one on Star R knew what happened to her in the imperial capital, and Zhao Zichen was a man with good eyesight, so he wouldn't stab her in the wound. After returning, He Yunbai has also been busy with the nuclear beast crisis, temporarily forgetting all the past.

    Only occasionally when she was free, she looked at her wrist with terrible scars, and some memories would break through the cage and pour into her mind.

    Later, He Yunbai simply kept wearing the mecha bracelet and never took it off again. The other empty wrist was covered with a bracer.

    Out of sight is pure.

    She also vaguely heard later that after she left, Chu Feng returned to the imperial capital to assume power, and Chu Linshan got the retribution he deserved.

    There was very little news about Chu Yan, and she didn't deliberately look for it. As time passed, He Yunbai even felt that this was a dream she had in her previous life.

    a nightmare.

    However, a year later, the protagonist of this nightmare suddenly appeared and appeared in front of her unexpectedly.

    "..." He Yunbai slammed her cockpit door shut.

    "Go down and talk to them." She looked at Zhao Zichen expressionlessly.

    Zhao Zichen never expected that He Yunbai would have such a reaction. He had already planned it in his heart, either He Yunbai still had old feelings for this kid, and he would be able to be coaxed by his sweet words after a while; Just kill him.

    As a result, He Yunbai directly used the dodge method, and she didn't even want to see him.

    "Just talking." Zhao Zichen said slowly. He was used to being her little brother, and he didn't feel any complaints.

    Zhao Zichen unfastened his driving belt, turned over and got off the mech.

    As soon as I came down, I saw that the support team had already lined up. They only brought two heavy mechas on the flight cabin, and the rest were being transported to the camp. At this moment, the driver was sitting in the heavy mechas, while the rest were all light mechas, lining up behind them.

    Zhao Zichen glanced, and saw that Chu Yan was wearing an exoskeleton suit, standing at the head of the team.

    Doesn't this guy drive heavy mechs in his impression? Now that He Yunbai is not here, he changed his career?

    However, as soon as Zhao Zichen and Chu Yan's eyes met, he found that the child's face turned pale in an instant, looking at him with a sad and angry expression, like a small animal that was discarded.

    Chu Yan knew that He Yunbai, who had always been driving alone, had now added a co-pilot for himself for the sake of the tactical system, and also knew that Zhao Zichen had helped He Yunbai return to Star R.

    It's just that he didn't expect that these two roles overlap.

    Zhao Zichen used to be their opponent, the character who stood on the opposite side of them. But now his role has changed, and he has become the closest person around He Yunbai, who assists her.

    Now, he is standing on the opposite side of them.

    Chu Yan held back the soreness in his heart, and looked towards the direction where Zhao Zichen came down. The cockpit door was half-closed, and he couldn't even see the shadow of the person inside.