Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The bitten gland in his neck...

    At half past five in the morning, the system's built-in alarm rang on time.

    He Yunbai bounced up "teng", she skillfully reached out and swipe on the phone to turn off the alarm, stroked her messy black hair, and slowly sat up with eyes blinded.

    As a third-year student in the Mecha Pilot Department of Imperial University Military Academy, He Yunbai's recent life is simply not human.

    The border of the Galo galaxy suddenly provoked a group of star robbers, making the border residents restless. The imperial capital then urgently summoned troops to conduct drills, ready to go to war at any time. He Yunbai is a member of the mech army, so he is naturally on the call.

    However, I don't know if it's because the people above are eager to make military achievements, and the training tasks assigned by them have made them breathless.

    He Yunbai has been spinning continuously for a month. Every morning, she gathers for training at 6:00, and she gets up at 5:30, and the training ends at 6:00 in the evening, and sometimes there will be additional training, and she does not even rest on weekends. Most of Imperial University's military students are top alphas, but they are still squeezed to exhaustion under this intensity.

    If it wasn't for the generous subsidies... He Yunbai curled his lips, his pretty eyebrows frowned.

    She groped around, ready to immediately put on her training clothes and set off to the training ground. He Yunbai joined the army at the age of thirteen, and it has been seven years now, and he still maintains the habit of keeping his belongings by the bedside.

    But today she couldn't touch her clothes.

    The college life in the peaceful era made her less vigilant, but when her hand touched a clump of warm hair, she woke up instantly and subconsciously took the gun under the pillow.

    Fortunately, although the clothes are gone, the gun is still there.

    He Yunbai rolled over from the bed without a sound, and using the end of the bed as a cover, he raised his gun and aimed at the "unknown creature" wrapped in a sheet on the bed.

    The whole set of movements only took her a few seconds. During this period, she quickly found herself suspected to be in a spacious hotel room, and the thing she just touched was lying on the other side of the big bed.

    Soon, she felt that the creature on the bed was not aggressive, and the slight snoring sound indicated that "it" was still sleeping.

    He Yunbai disregarded that she was only wearing underwear now, walked towards the head of the bed lightly, carefully lifted the corner of the pure white quilt -

    the sweet milk smell overflowed, and she couldn't help holding her breath.

    Damn...it's a human male!

    No, not just an ordinary human male. The person on the bed looked very young, maybe even younger than He Yunbai, his golden hair was shoulder-length, and it was softly laid on the pillow. The sunlight fell on him through the curtains of the windows in the room, making his hair shine brightly.

    His face benefited from the great love of the Creator. It was more outstanding than any statue of a beautiful Roman boy that He Yunbai had seen in the museum, but he was not feminine. He had a straight nose, slightly sunken eye sockets, and fair skin. , giving a pure beauty. The eyelashes like crow feathers drooped quietly, trembling with the movement of breathing.