Chapter 9

Chapter 9 This is my first date...

    The embarrassment continued to spread, and the two looked at each other with forced smiles, took a few sips of red wine glasses at the same time, and used the glasses to cover their faces to hide their uneasiness.

    Although He Yunbai had a bad start as a teacher, she attributed the reason to herself, and did not doubt Wang Qingqing's tricks. After all, this is a love mentor who has read countless o's.

    She decided to hold back for now, after all, she still had a big move hidden.

    Chu Yan was a little annoyed. He was too nervous just now and didn't notice the small detail of the buffet. But it doesn't matter, since the momentum has been displayed, let's make persistent efforts.

    He flipped his wrist and took out a bottle of red wine from the storage space. The storage space that Chu Yan carries with him is a new invention a few years ago. The current technological means can only make a space of five cubic meters for daily storage. As for the more advanced space, it involves military secrets.     Such spaces are extremely expensive and not available to the general public, usually at auction. Chu Yan's photo was taken by his brother two months ago as a gift for his eighteenth birthday.     He Yunbai had seen hidden storage spaces used in the army before, and he wasn't too surprised. Instead, it was the red wine that Chu Yan brought out that attracted her. When she saw the complicated decorative patterns on the bottle, she knew that it was a batch of red wine specially provided by the Imperial Capital Winery for dignitaries, and she had tasted it before when she attended a high-level military meeting. Chu Yan was probably brought out from the wine cellar of the Governor's Mansion.     She thought that Chu Yan and his father had the same tacit understanding in "showing off their wealth".     Chu Yan slowly opened the bottle and poured the wine. He received aristocratic education since he was a child, and he looked extraordinarily elegant when doing such things.     "By the way, there's this." He used the storage space again and took out a small scented candle.     This was recommended to him by Lin Xiuqi, saying that girls like this kind of romantic gadgets.     In order to thank his cousin for his advice, Chu Yan also bought one for him. He didn't know if He Yunbai liked it or not, but Lin Xiuqi was quite happy anyway.

    The scented candles can be lit automatically, and the elegant scent of lily incense slowly permeates, even slightly bitter.

    He Yunbai felt that it smelled good, but when she was surrounded by such a quiet atmosphere, what she thought of inexplicably was the pheromone smell of Chu Yan.

    The sweet, soft milk scent is very contrasting with his own temperament. He Yunbai thought, if she hadn't experienced it personally, she would never have imagined that such a flamboyant young man would have such an obedient aura.

    ...Damn it, don't think about it at a time like this! He Yunbai clenched his palms, cursing himself inwardly for being obsessed with ghosts.

    Chu Yan has already raised his goblet, waiting to drink with her.

    However, when He Yunbai also raised his wine glass, a plate of freshly fried steak was precisely smashed onto their table with steaming heat and extremely hot oil!

    One can imagine the chemical reaction between the scented candles and red wine on the table and this dish.

    "Fuck——" Chu Yan's indifferent and elegant aristocratic temperament just now disappeared, and he instinctively shouted these two words in the face of such an emergency.

    With quick eyes and quick hands, He Yunbai kicked the table to a distance of two meters, and then pulled Chu Yan who was opposite to him, "Are you injured?"