Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Why...leave me alone...

    He Yunbai patted his head, only to realize that the signal was not good on the way to the training room just now, and the message she had sent to Li Lan was not sent.

    She hurried back to the dormitory.

    She has indeed become a bit self-willed recently. Li Lan is one of her few close elders and friends. He Yunbai still wants to meet him before he goes to closed training.

    In the dark corridor, Li Lan sat on the stairs in a rough manner with a pile of supplements beside him. He was waiting for He Yunbai boredly while playing mech mobile games.

    After San killed his opponent, He Yunbai also appeared in front of him.

    "Brother, I was wrong, I just sent you a message but didn't send it..." He Yunbai sincerely apologized.

    Li Lan turned off his phone, his eyes were cold, he had long been used to it, He Yunbai had always admitted his mistakes in front of him, and would not change his life or death.

    "It's really you, I finally came here, you are good, let me sit in the stairwell for more than an hour."

    "Did I come here because I didn't see your news?" He Yunbai was opening the door with the key, The house she rented was too old, built many years ago, not even equipped with the fingerprint or face recognition systems that almost every house now has, and the door must be opened in the most primitive way.

    Li Lan was invited in by her, he walked around He Yunbai's narrow house, and sighed: "It's been so long and I don't know how to change to a better place to live, look, the paint on the walls here is peeling off. "     It doesn't save money." He Yunbai didn't care, she felt that although the house she lived in was old, she kept it clean and there was nothing wrong with living alone.     "If your grandfather sees you like this, he will feel distressed." Li Lan shook his head.     "Don't feel sorry for my grandpa's loan." He Yunbai gave him a sideways glance. "In order to train me when I was young, he threw me in an abandoned factory and fought with nuclear beasts for two days and two nights."     Nuclear beasts are mutations under nuclear pollution. He Yunbai lived in star R when he was a child, which was the ruins after the nuclear war many years ago.

    Li Lan: ...Sure enough, He Yunbai's cruelty is inherited from his ancestors.

    He turned to the kitchen again, trying to put down the tonic in his hand, but the kitchen was already full of precious interstellar medicinal meals in large and small packages.

    "?" Li Lan turned to He Yunbai suspiciously, "What's the matter, you didn't let me in, but let someone else come to give you a gift?"

    He Yunbai coughed lightly, and had to explain the situation to him: "Chu Yan came here just now I took him to the machine armor when I was away."

    Chu Yan is also a member of the military academy, and his father is the head of the imperial capital, so there is nothing wrong with taking him into the training room. But He Yunbai told Li Lan at this moment that he actually had his own plan.

    Li Lan was very surprised, he had never seen He Yunbai let anyone approach her mecha. Where the hell is this Chu Yan?

    "You let him drive your mecha?"

    "And teach him how to mecha?"

    "You also sat in the pilot seat with him? Are you still the co-pilot?!"

    "He is still in your training Room simulation training??"

    After hearing this information, Li Lan's jaw almost dropped, he stared at He Yunbai in disbelief, wondering if she had been taken away.