Chapter 40

Chapter 40. [The plot of the copywriting begins] "Chu Yan, what are you doing...

    When that voice came, He Yunbai's hand holding the key to open the door couldn't help being half a beat slower.

    Zhao Zichen next to him consciously lowered his sense of existence, treating himself as an invisible person. Good guy, Chu Yan came over and stepped in, can he avoid scolding and go straight to the meal?

    "What's the matter?" He Yunbai's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he raised his head with an indifferent expression.

    The boy has lost a lot of weight and looks more mature, but his eyebrows and eyes are still the same as when he was in love with her before. It's as if what happened a year ago never existed.

    Chu Yan tried her best to suppress the desire to hug her in her heart, tried her best to put on a peaceful appearance, and even smiled: "Sister, can I talk to you?"

    However, the imploring meaning in that smile cannot be hidden live.

    "There's nothing to talk about, you go back to the detachment." He Yunbai turned his head and stopped looking at him.

    Chu Yan's panic grew again, almost swallowing him, subconsciously, he pulled He Yunbai's sleeve, but was speechless: "I—"

    "What are you going to do?"

    Zhao Zichen stepped forward With one step, his eyes were dark, and he firmly held Chu Yan's wrist, stopping his movement.

    In fact, his shot was also subconscious, and he didn't even feel how scary he was looking at Chu Yan at this time.

    The two confronted each other. Chu Yan can do all kinds of humble things to please He Yunbai, but when facing Zhao Zichen, he will never back down.

    At this moment, the door suddenly opened from the inside, and He Yuan probed slowly, "I saw you all the way, why don't you come in? The food is getting cold."

    "..." Facing Grandpa, He Yuan It's hard for Yun Bai to say anything. And Zhao Zichen recovered from the state just now, immediately let go of Chu Yan, and waited like a dog to come in for dinner.

    Only Chu Yan stood there in a daze, never leaving He Yunbai's eyes, and called without giving up: "Sister."

    Only then did He Yuan realize that there was a new face beside He Yunbai and Zhao Zichen. Hearing what he said, he couldn't help asking He Yunbai suspiciously: "Xiaobai, when did you get a younger brother for our family?

    " He didn't even know when he had a grandson!

    Seeing that Chu Yan was wearing a military uniform, he thought that this was He Yunbai's new follower in the army, otherwise he would not have come to call his sister at the door, so he greeted him warmly: "Come in and play, young man, a table of dishes What?"

    He Yunbai supported his forehead, looked at Chu Yan, who was only looking at her, and Zhao Zichen, who was already too hungry, and finally brought them all in.

    As soon as she entered the door, she regretted it.

    Why not be tougher?

    Why would you let this person invade your life?

    Suddenly, two questions arose in He Yunbai's mind.

    In the past, she was too weak. Chu Yan entered her world with all her teeth and claws. She gave in and accepted it all, but fell into it again. Now it is time to repeat the same mistakes.