Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Such an intimate address makes Chu Yan not...

    Zhao Zichen was completely irritated by her arrogant expression.

    He had heard of this well-known He Yunbai when he was in his school. Others said she was the light of the imperial capital. She joined the army at a young age. Receive personally the honor of conferring rank.

    Zhao Zichen was very disdainful, especially He Yunbai's performance during this period made him feel that this person was nothing more than mediocre.

    It's just a common man who is restrained by his children's affection. He used to think that He Yunbai was an independent and strong man, but now, he just wanted to take off her indifferent face and see how miserable she was when she was beaten to pieces.

    He attacked He Yunbai again, this time he did not underestimate the enemy, and this round continued like this.

    The last match started around six o'clock in the evening, and He Yunbai and Zhao Zichen played for almost three full hours.

    Zhao Zichen said before that it was not his intention to wear a mecha, but every move made the most of the mecha's effect. Although he needed to rely on physical support, the protection of the mecha made him almost invulnerable.

    He Yunbai was different, she was only wearing a light training suit, and soon her palms were bleeding.

    Zhao Zichen is indeed a difficult opponent, she thought.

    Most of the people who competed with her on the same stage in the previous few games were classmates and young instructors. They played to the end, and after finding out that they were not He Yunbai's opponent, they quickly gave up and gave up.

    And Zhao Zichen is like a mad dog, he does everything he can, only one word in his eyes: win.

    He Yunbai's non-sloppy style of play was somewhat restrained by him, and she had no choice but to fall into a fight with Zhao Zichen.

    But He Yunbai also had to win the game. Because the rule of the combat power test is that those who apply for the test must win all ten games in order to pass the test.

    If she falls to Zhao Zichen, then her day's competition will be in vain.

    Chu Yan was still sitting in the audience seats in the second row, and he clenched the armrest of the seat with one hand. Whenever He Yunbai was at a disadvantage, he couldn't help his body tense up and his fingers trembled.

    He stared at He Yunbai without blinking, and didn't even notice that there was a person sitting next to him.

    "Don't be nervous." The man beside him said suddenly.

    Chu Yan froze, he looked around defensively, and found a middle-aged man of medium height with tight muscles sitting beside him.

    "Are you talking to me?" he asked.

    "That's right." The man sized him up sharply, "Are you Xiaobai's omega?"

    Chu Yan knew that He Yunbai was not someone who would make such a big deal out of it, so he could only guess that this person and He Yunbai The relationship was very close, and he asked back, "Are you He Yunbai's friend?"

    "Li Lan." The man said his name, and stretched out his hand, "Commander Xiaobai."

    Chu Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and shook hands with him.

    He had heard of this man, the comrade who escaped death with He Yunbai five years ago, and now he is the commander of the mecha army.

    Li Lan's voice was thick, and he had an air of dignity without anger. He sat next to Chu Yan, chatted with him for a few words, and then turned his head to look at He Yunbai on the field. This made Chu Yan feel guilty unconsciously.