Chapter 22

Chapter 22 He wants to be her omega. ...

    After Wang Qingqing left, Chu Yan picked up her bag and was about to go to class.

    He Yunbai was still a little worried about whether he had caught a cold, so he stretched out his hand

    to touch his forehead, "Remember to pay attention to your body recently." A suspicious blush appeared on Chu Yan's face, and his mood had not yet calmed down. Touching it can cause ripples in his heart.

    "Okay." He nodded obediently rarely.

    After leaving He Yunbai's dormitory, Chu Yan was walking on the campus in the early morning. He recalled the time with He Yunbai in some ignorance, and kept confirming in his heart:

    She really likes him, right?

    Otherwise, how could you be so close to him and take care of him like this?

    The continuous psychological suggestion kept him in a state of joy all day long. Chu Yan had never felt this kind of emotion towards anyone before, and felt like a balloon floating in the air, and He Yunbai was the thread pulling him.

    He couldn't do without her.

    ...

    "Second Young Master Chu, what's the matter with you? You've been absent-minded today."

    Chu Yan rarely ate in the cafeteria. As soon as he found a seat, a classmate approached him to talk to him. The beta freshman I met for the first time at the scene of He Yunbai's combat power test.

    "You forgot me? Last time I called the roll call for you. My name is Chen Zhao..." The man greeted Chu Yan enthusiastically despite Chu Yan's bewildered expression.

    And in the next second, Chu Yan suddenly completely blocked the beta's voice, and he looked straight ahead - He Yunbai was standing at the door of the breakfast shop not far away, chatting with the boss.

    Chen Zhao next to Chu Yan followed his gaze and saw He Yunbai too.

    "Wow! That's He Yunbai!" He seemed so excited that he even bumped Chu Yan's arm familiarly, "I want to go up and ask her for an autograph, do you think there's something interesting?"

    Chu Yan said Gave him a look.

    He thought of the way this man looked infatuated with He Yunbai's photo last time, and he felt angry.

    He Yunbai... is his.

    Chu Yan had already moved towards He Yunbai's direction, and didn't want to pay attention to the person beside him.

    "Do you know He Yunbai?" Chen Zhao asked him in surprise, and smiled again, "Second Young Master Chu, why don't you introduce me?

    " Hit her idea."

    "She is my alpha."

    While Chen Zhao was still standing still, Chu Yan walked away impatiently.

    He opened his mouth to call Alpha in front of him, his voice was a little unsteady, this was the first time he met her on a campus where there were many people coming and going.

    He Yunbai was facing him sideways, holding an old-fashioned envelope in her hand. She was talking with the auntie, the owner of the breakfast shop. The auntie seemed to know her very well, with a smile on her face. Seeing Chu Yan call out He Yunbai's name, He also greeted him warmly.

    He Yunbai knew that Chu Yan usually did not eat at school, so he was a little surprised when he saw him, "Why are you here?"

    Chu Yan would not admit it. He heard He Yunbai say that he usually eats in the cafeteria yesterday, so he intentionally Step into the cafeteria of the Military Academy.

    Unexpectedly, he bumped into He Yunbai right away.

    "Xiaobai, is this the younger brother you mentioned last time?" Auntie asked curiously, "Why didn't I hear about your grandfather before?"

    Auntie is also from Star R, and He Yunbai's grandfather on Star R is an old acquaintance , very clear about the situation in He Yunbai's family. When He Yunbai came out to buy breakfast for Chu Yan before, he casually told his aunt that it was his younger brother who came home.

    When Chu Yan saw He Yunbai, his slightly amnesty expression gradually calmed down. He looked at the smiling aunt beside him, and then at He Yunbai, feeling that something was wrong.

    He Yunbai only thought about it for a few seconds, then put on a smile again: "It's a distant relative in the imperial capital, grandpa may not have mentioned it to you."

    "So that's the case." Auntie nodded to Chu Yan.

    "Thank you for receiving my letter this time. Grandpa still doesn't know how to send Internet emails, so he always likes to send letters over..."

    Chu Yan watched He Yunbai continue to chat with his aunt, and skipped over the words just now. topic, I couldn't help but froze in place.

    He Yunbai said...he is her brother?

    How, how could it be like this?

    His face turned slightly pale, and he couldn't understand the meaning of He Yunbai's words for a while.

    So, all the good things she did to him were just because she treated him as a younger brother?

    Even giving him a mark and accompanying him through the fever period is just a kind of charity care?

    He took a step back and stared blankly at He Yunbai in front of him.

    "Xiaoyan, do you still have classes later?" He Yunbai looked back at him only then, she remembered Chu Yan's class schedule, and asked with concern. But for Chu Yan now, what she said seemed to mean that she was driving him away.

    This person, calling him with such a gentle name, sounds so cruel.

    Chu Yan did still have class, his lips trembled, and he turned and left without saying a word.

    He Yunbai was still very puzzled, and called him from behind: "Xiaoyan?" The

    young man didn't even dare to turn his head, and hurriedly left the scene that made him extremely embarrassed.

    What he didn't expect was that Chen Zhao hadn't left yet. Beta, who had witnessed everything, followed Chu Yan excitedly, and kept asking: "So you are really related to He Yunbai!"

    "Get out!" Chu Yan finally got impatient and roared, scaring the other party quite a bit.

    It's a fart.

    After getting rid of the annoying Chen Zhao, Chu Yan's eyes were red when he walked out of the cafeteria. He put on a black mask to cover up his bleak expression, and his heart was full of sadness.

    He remembered that he was still declaring sovereignty with Chen Zhao just now, and when he turned his head, He Yunbai labeled him "brother".

    Chu Yan thought aggrievedly, he didn't want to be He Yunbai's younger brother.

    He wants to be her omega.

    The kind that could hold her hand and kiss her.

    But He Yunbai didn't seem to think so.

    He doesn't want to talk to her anymore. Chu Yan was angry in his heart, and he didn't want to go to class, so he went back to the apartment and slept.

    But even in the dream it was He Yunbai, when Chu Yan woke up, the pillow towel was wet, but the He Yunbai in the dream didn't feel sorry for him at all, turned his head and left without mercy.

    The apartment was huge, but empty and silent. He sat alone on the big bed in the room, and began to miss the small lounge hidden in He Yunbai's training room, her small and old dormitory...

    and the time they used to spend together .