Chapter 29

Chapter 29 It's mine to make my sister feel bad...

    The tall man's yelling quickly subsided, because the security personnel at the door began to let the students in to draw lots. Everyone's attention was on the lottery bucket in the room, and no one cared about him being attacked by pebbles.

    He Yunbai was originally standing on the second floor of the teaching building, looking down at them. After the lottery was opened, she directly supported the railing and jumped from the second floor.

    It seems that Zhao Zichen's equipment testing has ended. As an instructor, she has to enter the arena as an invigilator to accompany and watch the battle.

    Chu Yan also looked away at the same time, and followed the team into the room to draw lots.

    His calm state reassured He Yunbai a lot.

    He Yunbai also believed in Chu Yan's strength in the one-on-one duel with random draw in the first round.

    The students in the summer training camp usually train separately, and they can only get a general idea of ​​each other's strength from their previous interactions. Moreover, some people like to show off their might, for fear that others will not know their strength.

    However, no one has ever really observed Chu Yan's training process.

    They only knew that this omega stayed in the training room day and night, and there were frequent scars on his bare skin.

    But He Yunbai knew Chu Yan's strengths and weaknesses well in training.

    In order to avoid suspicion, she did not choose the training room where Chu Yan was fighting to invigilate the exam, but went next door to him.

    He Yunbai felt that no matter how clear she was about public and private affairs, if she saw someone hurt Chu Yan on the spot, it would be difficult for her to restrain the urge to beat him violently.

    If it's next door to him, at least it can be closer. He Yunbai still remembers the first time she took Chu Yan to open the armor, she went out halfway and left him alone in the circular simulation battle. Later, Chu Yan said that he wanted her to accompany him in the training room.

    He Yunbai never did such a thing as running away halfway.

    The students hadn't entered yet, and He Yunbai and his group of invigilators entered first. When she came over with the student handbook, she found that the invigilator and instructor next door happened to be her classmate. He was a strong male alpha, and greeted her politely:

    "Hi, Xiaohe."

    He looked at the student handbook On the battle list, he exchanged pleasantries with He Yunbai in surprise: "I have to invigilate an omega for this match? This is the first time! Can this omega persist in the match? Should I notify the ambulance in the infirmary in advance to guard the door?" What?"

    He Yunbai glanced at the list in his hand, and after seeing the opponents in the wild goose competition, she patted her classmate on the shoulder: "I think your invigilation will be over soon."

    " I think so too." The other party didn't get the real meaning of He Yunbai at all, "I think this omega opponent can eat him."

    He Yunbai looked at him with a half-smile, didn't say anything, and walked straight Own proctor training room.

    In the sessions she supervised, she didn't know both of the students, probably freshmen from other classes.

    The fight between the two was unremarkable, and He Yunbai would like to call it "pecking each other".