Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Chu Yan suddenly doesn't want to go back to his...

    "Where have you been?" Chu Yan picked up the quilt that fell on the ground and asked angrily.

    He Yunbai's arrival filled the room with a light coffee aroma, and Chu Yan was still dissatisfied with her departure, but began to involuntarily absorb her breath.

    "I'm going to buy you breakfast." He Yunbai lifted the bag in his hand and looked at him tiltedly, "I didn't expect you to wake up so early."

    "Are you still uncomfortable?" He Yunbai stepped forward and stretched out his hand Press the back of your hand to his forehead.

    Chu Yan doesn't like to have such intimate contact with others, but this person is He Yunbai, who has done all the intimate things with him.

    He suddenly felt a little embarrassed. Just yesterday at dinner, he still shook He Yunbai's hand away in disgust, unwilling to let her touch him. However, the arrival of the fever period made him yearn for her touch so much.

    Chu Yan remembered the prayer he almost blurted out last night, and the base of his neck turned pink.

    It was He Yunbai's kiss that stopped him and picked up the last trace of dignity for him.

    In fact, thinking about it afterwards, He Yunbai didn't need to kiss him, she only needed to bite his glands and inject pheromone to complete the temporary marking.

    But she did not choose a simple and rude way, but tried her best to make him feel comfortable, and completed the marking when he was at his most peaceful.

    Also left a soft kiss.

    That was the first time Chu Yan kissed an alpha.

    "The fever period should be over." He Yunbai put down his hand, Chu Yan sensed her temperature leaving his skin, and then took back his thoughts.

    He Yunbai had already changed out of yesterday's long black dress, and she was wearing a simple T-shirt and trousers. She has a slender figure and has a free and easy temperament.

    Chu Yan couldn't help staring at her for a while, but He Yunbai thought he was hungry, so he opened the folding table and served breakfast.

    "I don't know what you like to eat, so I bought some." He Yunbai gets up very early every day. When she is not training, she will go for a morning jog first, and then order a bowl of wontons at the breakfast shop in the school cafeteria. The owner of the breakfast shop and she are both from Star R, and He Yunbai often chats with the owner while having breakfast.

    The owner of the breakfast shop asked her today, why did she pack so much today?

    She thought for a while, and said, "My brother is here."

    Although Chu Yan asked her out on a date, they never discussed their relationship with each other. But He Yunbai didn't care too much, the beginning between them was too quick and sudden, maybe letting nature take its course is the best choice.

    Chu Yan frowned and looked at the breakfast on the table. He never ate anything from the school cafeteria before. He either went to the restaurant to eat, or the chef servants in the apartment or the capital's mansion would prepare dishes for him.

    But He Yunbai kindly bought it back for him, so he can eat it reluctantly.

    Chu Yan was secretly calculating in his heart, but in He Yunbai's eyes, it was a scene of a young boy with fried hair just waking up obediently sitting down and eating quietly.