Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Don't be afraid, I'm here.

    In fact he did just that.

    A quick and clumsy kiss, even Chu Yan didn't understand the meaning of it.

    It was just a moment, He Yunbai blinked in confusion, but the boy in front of him was already completely red from neck to ear tip, he jumped up like a rabbit, he didn't even dare to look into He Yunbai's eyes.

    She must think he is very strange.

    But Chu Yan couldn't help thinking about the phrase "the person He Yunbai likes" that Li Lan and he casually said in the audience seats of the competition field that day.

    Is he really, the person He Yunbai likes?

    He Yunbai also realized that Chu Yan seemed a little embarrassed, she was at a loss for the first time, her eyes were soft, so she reached out to pull him.

    This time Chu Yan did not refuse her hand, but instead rubbed her palm.

    For a while, the two looked at each other speechlessly.

    "Do you want to go to the machine armor?" After a while, He Yunbai uttered such a sentence.

    She felt that Chu Yan looked a little depressed, but for her, when she was depressed, she wanted to turn on the armor.

    After a hearty fight, all troubles will be forgotten.

    However, after saying it, He Yunbai felt a little regretful.

    Will it seem too incomprehensible? She remembered what Wang Qingqing said to her: "Don't keep talking about those boring mechs!"

    He Yunbai was about to change his words, but Chu Yan had already stared at her and said: "Okay." He left as soon as he said, and

    He Yunbai returned Wu changed clothes and set off with Chu Yan to the training ground.

    Today is Saturday, there are not many people in the teaching building, but there are still students in twos and threes in the training ground. The mecha army has been gradually transferred to the closed training camp for training, and Li Lan will go there tomorrow.

    Thinking of Li Lan, He Yunbai felt guilty for some reason. Li Lan told her yesterday afternoon to go find her to deliver supplements, and bid farewell to her by the way. After all, the closed training is estimated to last for more than a month.

    However, He Yunbai took Chu Yan out.

    He Yunbai had no choice but to quickly send a message to Li Lan, telling him that he was not at home now.

    She and Chu Yan returned to her mecha training room.

    The mecha repaired by Chu Yan still stands quietly in the center of the training ground, the old mecha looks majestic and solemn. He Yunbai turned on the power of the training room, and a randomly generated virtual opponent appeared in front of the mecha.

    "Go up." He Yunbai motioned to Chu Yan. She was injured and couldn't drive, so she planned to watch the battle from the sidelines.

    Chu Yan was a little emotional, but didn't want to appear too eager in front of He Yunbai, nodded, opened the driver's seat and sat in.

    He Yunbai put on the headset to communicate with him, asked him about his operation, and gave concise and clear suggestions.

    There were five rounds in total, and Chu Yan unexpectedly won all of them.